Admission Notification 2020
- UPES Dehradun Application Form 2020 Closing Soon Apply Now
- MBBS Abroad Admission 2020 Application Form Apply Now
- Kazakh National Medical University, Kazakhstan: Admission Closed Shortly Apply Now
- Stavropol State Medical University, Russia: Admission Form Open Apply Now
- Kursk State Medical University, Russia: Application Form Apply Now
- Zaporizhzhia State Medical University, Ukraine: Application Form Apply Now
Attention Aspirants, Cochin University of Science and Technology Exam Application Form 8rd January 2020 will be released. All have become busy finding study materials for the exam. If you want to apply for the exam and to search for CUSAT CAT 2020 Sample Paper for better preparation then you are in the right place. You will be able to download the CUSAT CAT 2020 Sample Paper in PDF format from this article.
In our previous article, we have shared the information regarding CUSAT Entrance Exam 2020 Notification, and Now in this article, we will discuss the CUSAT Sample Paper or CUSAT 2020 Model Test Paper of CUSAT entrance examination.
👉 Download Hand Written Notes for CUSAT CAT 2020 Examination Click Here
Here we have mentioned some useful resources of CUSAT CAT 2020, that will help you.
|Major Notification||Eligibility Criteria||Exam Pattern|
|Slot Booking||College Predictor||Rank Predictor|
|Syllabus||Books||Previous Year Paper|
|Sample Paper||Admit Card||Test Series|
The CUSAT CAT 2020 entrance exam will be conducted in Online mode (Computer- Based Test). The duration of this entrance exam is 3 hours in the examination. The multiple-choice questions asked will be asked in the examination of CUSAT CAT 2020 exam.
|Name of Examination||CUSAT 2020|
|Conducted by||Cochin University of Science and Technology|
|CUSAT 2020 Exam Date||27th-28th July 2020|
|Level of CUSAT Examination||University Level|
|Category||Undergraduate, Postgraduate, PhD|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Duration of Examination||3 hours|
|Total Number of Questions||250 (for engineering) Multiple Choice Questions|
|Languages for the Examination||English|
There is Given blow Important Dates related to CUSAT CAT Exams.
|Schedule||Dates (Will be updated soon)
|Application form release||08 January 2020|
|Last date for filling the application||10 Feb 2020|
|Last date to submit the application fee||15 Feb 2020|
|Application form apply with late fee||Notified soon|
|The release of admit card||3rd week of June- 1st week of July 2020|
|Exam date||27th-28th July 2020|
|Result announcement||Notified soon|
|1st Round Counselling starts||Notified soon|
Entrance Exams in India
Here we have provided CUSAT CAT 2020 Sample Papers that will definitely help you to crack CUSAT CAT 2020 examination.
Physics Sample Papers
|Physics Sample Paper||Download Here|
Chemistry Sample Papers
|Chemistry Sample Paper||Download Here|
Mathematics Sample Papers
Cochin University of Science and Technology (CUSAT CAT 2020) will be an Online mode test held in India. The questions will be in mix set multiple-choice questions (MCQs).
|Section||No. of Question||Marks|
- The Question Papers will be Objective type carrying 750 marks
- One mark will be deducted for each wrong answer (-1 Mark).
- The difficulty level of the question paper may be kept as per requirement.
CUSAT 2020 Syllabus is prescribed by the Cochin University of Science and Technology. The level of the examination is of 10+2 or equivalent level exam. The detailed syllabus is listed below.
|Class XI||Class XII|
|The physical world and measurement||Electrostatics|
|Laws of Motion||Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism|
Note: More know about Physics Syllabus: Click Here
|Class XI||Class XII|
|Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry||Solid State|
|Structure of Atom||Solutions|
|Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties||Electro-chemistry|
More know about Chemistry Syllabus: Click Here
|Sets||Relations And Functions|
|Trigonometric Functions||Linear Inequalities|
|Complex Numbers And Quadratic Equations||Principle Of Mathematical Induction|
|Permutations And Combinations||Binomial Theorem|
More know about Mathematics Syllabus: Click Here
Here are some of the Practice set Papers for specially made for CUSAT entrance exam 2020. Try to solve it within the prescribed time limit.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ,s)
Answer: There is given below detailed application procedure
1. Admission Seeker can avail the CUSAT CAT Application Form via online mode only.
2. Visit the official website of CUSAT CAT.
3. Fill all the necessary details like personal, contact, domicile, qualification, etc.
4. Upload the scanned images of photograph, signature in the prescribed format.
5. Make the fee payment using online and offline mode.
6. After the fee payment, take the printout of the confirmation page of the application form and keep it safe for further use.
Answer: Cochin University of Science and Technology is a government-owned autonomous science and technology university in Kochi, Kerala.
Answer: Below given some best courses:
1. Civil Engineering(C.E).
2. Computer Science and Engineering(CSE).
3. Electrical and Electronics Engineering(EE).
4. Electronics and Communication Engineering(EC).
5. Information Technology(IT).
6. Mechanical Engineering(ME).
7. Safety and Fire Engineering.
Answer: 3 Hours.
Answer: Below given step by step how to check your result,
1. Candidates need to visit CUSAT website – results.cusat.ac.in.
2. Select the degree course for which the candidate applied.
3. Candidates have to enter their roll number in the exam results page.
4. Submit the roll number.
5. CUSAT website will display the CUSAT CAT 2020 Result.
Answer: Cusat stated the integrated MSC course in 2020. Every seat was filled within the rank 500. There are only 60 seats available for the course in total.
List of Top Colleges in India
👉🏻Never let yourself down😊😊
👉🏻Keep working Hard✍️
👉🏻Believe yourself 😇 🙌🙌
For further CUSAT CAT 2020 Entrance Exams related queries, you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve you with the best possible solution.
Best of Luck…!!! 👍👍👍
Our Ad Policies are designed to promote a good experience for end-users. Edufever does not hold responsible for anything inappropriate or wrong information given by the advertiser. If you have found any inappropriate or wrong information/data on the site, inform us by email for rectification/deletion/updating of the same.
UPES Dehradun 2020 Application Closing Soon Apply Now