CUSAT CAT 2020 Seat Matrix: Application form will be available from the 8 January 2020. The Candidates may submit the application form of CUSAT 2020 through Online mode. According to CUSAT 2020 Official Information, The last date of the submission of CUSAT Aptitude Test 2020 application form 2020 is February 2020 (expected).CUSAT is a National level examination. This is a common admission test conducted to take admission in the different courses of undergraduate, postgraduate and PhD. These courses include Engineering, Sciences, Humanities, Law, Management, Commerce and Computer Applications.
Read Also: VIT Engineering Entrance Exam 2020
Throughout the article, we will discuss the CUSAT CAT Seat Matrix 2020, Counselling Procedure, Document required during the Counselling process, Seat Matrix etc. Get updated information on counselling procedure, intake capacity (seat matrix) etc.
👉 Download Hand Written Notes for CUSAT CAT 2020 Examination Click Here
Here we have mentioned some useful resources of CUSAT CAT 2020, that will help you.
|Major Notification||Eligibility Criteria||Exam Pattern|
|Slot Booking||College Predictor||Rank Predictor|
|Syllabus||Books||Previous Year Paper|
|Sample Paper||Admit Card||Test Series|
The CUSAT CAT 2020 entrance exam will be conducted in Online mode (Computer- Based Test). The duration of this entrance exam is 3 hours in the examination. The multiple-choice questions asked will be asked in the examination of CUSAT CAT 2020 exam.
|Name of Examination||CUSAT 2020|
|Conducted by||Cochin University of Science and Technology|
|CUSAT 2020 Exam Date||27th-28th July 2020|
|Level of CUSAT Examination||University Level|
|Category||Undergraduate, Postgraduate, PhD|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Duration of Examination||3 hours|
|Total Number of Questions||250 (for engineering) Multiple Choice Questions|
|Languages for the Examination||English|
There is Given blow Important Dates related to CUSAT CAT Exams.
|Schedule||Dates (Will be updated soon)
|Application form release||08 January 2020|
|Last date for filling the application||10 Feb 2020|
|Last date to submit the application fee||15 Feb 2020|
|Application form apply with late fee||Notified soon|
|The release of admit card||3rd week of June- 1st week of July 2020|
|Exam date||27th-28th July 2020|
|Result announcement||Notified soon|
|1st Round Counselling starts||Notified soon|
Entrance Exams in India
Here we have provided CUSAT CAT 2020 Sample Papers that will definitely help you to crack CUSAT CAT 2020 examination.
Physics Sample Papers
|Physics Sample Paper||Download Here|
Chemistry Sample Papers
|Chemistry Sample Paper||Download Here|
Mathematics Sample Papers
CUSAT 2020 Counselling will be conducted by the Cochin University of Science and Technology. The counselling of CUSAT 2020 will commence tentatively from June/July 2020. Candidates will have to register and fill their required choices to participate in the counselling process. Allotment of seats will be done as per the merit and preferences of the candidates. The given steps can be followed by the candidates for the CUSAT 2020 counselling process:
- The student will be Visit CUSAT Official Website
- The student will be Click on ‘Register for Counselling’ link.
- Individual call letters for counselling, seat allotment or any information regarding admission procedure personally will not be sent.
- Seats will be allotted only after the successful verification of all the documents.
- Candidates will be counselled based on CUSAT Rank list.
- Candidates need to fill the preferred branch/college before June 2020
They can choose as many choices as they want.
- It is necessary to register at the venue on the date of counselling to be eligible for the CUSAT 2020 Counselling.
- After the seat allotment, candidates are required to pay the admission fee to confirm their allotted seat.
- In case, the candidate fails to report at the scheduled date, he/she will not be considered for any further rounds.
Candidates must bring the documents listed below in Original for verification during admission and candidates must submit one Attested copy set of following documents during counselling.
- Admit Card of CUSAT examination or Birth certificate as age proof.
- CUSAT 2020 online application Form and scorecard.
- Conduct Certificate.
- Original mark list of the qualifying examination (Higher Secondary or equivalent) and the Pass certificate of the qualifying examination (if issued).
- Eligibility certificate from the University of Kerala, in the case of candidates who have passed a qualifying examination other than Higher Secondary Examination/Vocational
- Migration Certificate (if applicable).
- Transfer certificate from the institutions last attended
- Character certificate
- Proof of payment of fees
- 4 passport size photographs
Below we have mentioned the CUSAT Institute Location and Intake capacity.
B. Tech programmes Offered in school Of Engineering
|State Merit||All India Merit||Communal
|Safety & Fire
B. Tech Programmes Offered in Cochin University College of Engineering Kuttanad
|State Merit||All India Merit||Communal
& 15% AIM)
|Description||Dates (new dates will be updated soon)|
|Registration and Choice Filling||June/July 2020|
|1st Phase Allotment Results||July 2020|
|1st Phase Admission/provision Seat Booking||July 2020|
|2nd Phase Allotment Results||July 2020|
|2nd Phase Admission/Provision Seat Booking||July 2020|
|3rd Phase Allotment Results||July 2020|
|3rd Phase Admission/Provision Seat Booking||July 2020|
|Cochin University College of Engineering Kuttanad|
|School of Engineering, Thrikkakara|
|7||Safety & Fire Engineering||60|
|Kunjali Marakkar School of Marine Engineering|
|1||B.Tech. Marine Engineering||80|
|Department of Ship Technology|
|2||B. Tech Naval Architecture & Ship Building||42 (15 seats reserved for Naval candidates)|
|Department of Polymer Science & Rubber Technology|
|3||B. Tech in Polymer Science & Engineering||20|
|Department of Instrumentation|
|4||B. Tech. Instrumentation Technology||28|
|Help Desk||0471- 2332120, 2338487|
|Contact Number||0471- 2338487|
|CUSAT Branch||The Commissioner for Entrance Examinations
Fifth Floor, Housing Board Buildings
Santhi Nagar, Thiruvananthapuram-695 001.
|Special Help Line for CUSAT Exam||NA|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ,s)
Answer: There is given below detailed application procedure
1. Admission Seeker can avail the CUSAT CAT Application Form via online mode only.
2. Visit the official website of CUSAT CAT.
3. Fill all the necessary details like personal, contact, domicile, qualification, etc.
4. Upload the scanned images of photograph, signature in the prescribed format.
5. Make the fee payment using online and offline mode.
6. After the fee payment, take the printout of the confirmation page of the application form and keep it safe for further use.
Answer: Cochin University of Science and Technology is a government-owned autonomous science and technology university in Kochi, Kerala.
Answer: Below given some best courses:
1. Civil Engineering(C.E).
2. Computer Science and Engineering(CSE).
3. Electrical and Electronics Engineering(EE).
4. Electronics and Communication Engineering(EC).
5. Information Technology(IT).
6. Mechanical Engineering(ME).
7. Safety and Fire Engineering.
Answer: 3 Hours.
Answer: Below given step by step how to check your result,
1. Candidates need to visit CUSAT website – results.cusat.ac.in.
2. Select the degree course for which the candidate applied.
3. Candidates have to enter their roll number in the exam results page.
4. Submit the roll number.
5. CUSAT website will display the CUSAT CAT 2020 Result.
Answer: Cusat stated the integrated MSC course in 2020. Every seat was filled within the rank 500. There are only 60 seats available for the course in total.
List of Top Colleges in India
👉🏻Never let yourself down😊😊
👉🏻Keep working Hard✍️
👉🏻Believe yourself 😇 🙌🙌
For further CUSAT CAT 2020 Entrance Exams related queries, you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve you with the best possible solution.
Best of Luck…!!! 👍👍👍
Application Form 2020
Disclaimer: If you have found any inappropriate or wrong information/data on the site, inform us by emailing at mail[@]edufever.com for rectification/deletion/updating of the same.