Admission Notification 2020
- UPES Dehradun Application Form 2020 Closing Soon Apply Now
- MBBS Abroad Admission 2020 Application Form Apply Now
- Kazakh National Medical University, Kazakhstan: Admission Closed Shortly Apply Now
- Stavropol State Medical University, Russia: Admission Form Open Apply Now
- Kursk State Medical University, Russia: Application Form Apply Now
- Zaporizhzhia State Medical University, Ukraine: Application Form Apply Now
CUSAT CAT 2020 Syllabus: Hello Aspirants, Hope you all have started preparing for the CUSAT Examination. If you haven’t then don’t worry, it’s never too late to start something. If you have applied for the exam and searching for CUSAT CAT Syllabus to have a better preparation strategy, then you are in the right place. This post will let you know about the complete updated CUSAT CAT Syllabus & Study Materials for the year 2020.
In this article, you will get to know about the detailed Syllabus and Study Materials of CUSAT 2020. Aspirants are advised to read the article very carefully to know about the paper pattern before making any preparation strategy for the very prestigious examination.
Read Also: VIT Engineering Entrance Exam 2020
👉 Download Hand Written Notes for CUSAT CAT 2020 Examination Click Here
Here we have mentioned some useful resources of CUSAT CAT 2020, that will help you.
|Major Notification||Eligibility Criteria||Exam Pattern|
|Slot Booking||College Predictor||Rank Predictor|
|Syllabus||Books||Previous Year Paper|
|Sample Paper||Admit Card||Test Series|
The CUSAT CAT 2020 entrance exam will be conducted in Online mode (Computer- Based Test). The duration of this entrance exam is 3 hours in the examination. The multiple-choice questions asked will be asked in the examination of CUSAT CAT 2020 exam.
|Name of Examination||CUSAT 2020|
|Conducted by||Cochin University of Science and Technology|
|CUSAT 2020 Exam Date||27th-28th July 2020|
|Level of CUSAT Examination||University Level|
|Category||Undergraduate, Postgraduate, PhD|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Duration of Examination||3 hours|
|Total Number of Questions||250 (for engineering) Multiple Choice Questions|
|Languages for the Examination||English|
There is Given blow Important Dates related to CUSAT CAT Exams.
|Schedule||Dates (Will be updated soon)
|Application form release||08 January 2020|
|Last date for filling the application||10 Feb 2020|
|Last date to submit the application fee||15 Feb 2020|
|Application form apply with late fee||Notified soon|
|The release of admit card||3rd week of June- 1st week of July 2020|
|Exam date||27th-28th July 2020|
|Result announcement||Notified soon|
|1st Round Counselling starts||Notified soon|
Entrance Exams in India
Here we have provided CUSAT CAT 2020 Sample Papers that will definitely help you to crack CUSAT CAT 2020 examination.
Physics Sample Papers
|Physics Sample Paper||Download Here|
Chemistry Sample Papers
|Chemistry Sample Paper||Download Here|
Mathematics Sample Papers
The Cochin University of Science and Technology (CUSAT) will be an online mode test held in different cities across India. The questions will be in mix set multiple-choice questions (MCQs).
Subject Wise Questions Distribution
|Section||No. of Question||Marks|
- No. of Question: Total of 250 questions will be asked in the exam.
- Exam Mode: Exam will be conducted through online mode
- Marking Scheme: Three marks will be given for each correct answer (+3 Marks).
- Negative Marking: One mark will be deducted for each wrong answer (-1 Mark).
- Subjects: Questions will be asked from Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics subjects.
- Exam Duration: The exam duration will be 3 hours.
- Type of Question: There will be objective type questions (four options with one correct answer).
CUSAT CAT Syllabus 2020 will be based on a common syllabus prescribed by the Cochin University of Science and Technology you may gather general syllabus from 11th & 12th based Physics, Chemistry and mathematics. It will be prescribed after the review of various state syllabus as well as CBSE, NCERT & Kerala state board.
NOTE:-There is given below the core syllabus (only broad topics).
Syllabus for Physics
|Class XI||Class XII|
|The physical world and measurement||Electrostatics|
|Laws of Motion||Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism|
|Work, Energy and Power||Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents|
|The motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body||Electromagnetic Waves|
|Properties of Bulk Matter||Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation|
|Thermodynamics||Atoms and Nuclei|
|The behaviour of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory||Electronic Devices|
|Oscillations and Waves|
Syllabus for Chemistry
|Class XI||Class XII|
|Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry||Solid State|
|Structure of Atom||Solutions|
|Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties||Electrochemistry|
|Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure||Chemical Kinetics|
|States of Matter: Gases and Liquids||Surface Chemistry|
|Thermodynamics||General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements|
|Equilibrium||p- Block Elements|
|Redox Reactions||d and f Block Elements|
|s-Block Element (Alkali and Alkaline earth metals)||Haloalkanes and Haloarenes|
|Some p-Block Elements||Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers|
|Organic Chemistry- Some Basic Principles and Techniques||Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids|
|Hydrocarbons||Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen|
|Chemistry in Everyday Life|
Syllabus for Mathematics
|Sets||Relations And Functions|
|Trigonometric Functions||Linear Inequalities|
|Complex Numbers And Quadratic Equations||Principle Of Mathematical Induction|
|Permutations And Combinations||Binomial Theorem|
|Sequences And Series||Straight Lines|
|Conic Sections||Limits And Derivatives|
|Introduction To Three Dimensional Geometry||Inverse Trigonometric Functions|
|Linear Programming||Relations And Functions|
|Continuity And Differentiability||Application Of Derivatives|
|Vector Algebra||Three Dimensional Geometry|
|Application Of Integrals||Probability|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ,s)
Answer: There is given below detailed application procedure
1. Admission Seeker can avail the CUSAT CAT Application Form via online mode only.
2. Visit the official website of CUSAT CAT.
3. Fill all the necessary details like personal, contact, domicile, qualification, etc.
4. Upload the scanned images of photograph, signature in the prescribed format.
5. Make the fee payment using online and offline mode.
6. After the fee payment, take the printout of the confirmation page of the application form and keep it safe for further use.
Answer: Cochin University of Science and Technology is a government-owned autonomous science and technology university in Kochi, Kerala.
Answer: Below given some best courses:
1. Civil Engineering(C.E).
2. Computer Science and Engineering(CSE).
3. Electrical and Electronics Engineering(EE).
4. Electronics and Communication Engineering(EC).
5. Information Technology(IT).
6. Mechanical Engineering(ME).
7. Safety and Fire Engineering.
Answer: 3 Hours.
Answer: Below given step by step how to check your result,
1. Candidates need to visit CUSAT website – results.cusat.ac.in.
2. Select the degree course for which the candidate applied.
3. Candidates have to enter their roll number in the exam results page.
4. Submit the roll number.
5. CUSAT website will display the CUSAT CAT 2020 Result.
Answer: Cusat stated the integrated MSC course in 2020. Every seat was filled within the rank 500. There are only 60 seats available for the course in total.
List of Top Colleges in India
👉🏻Never let yourself down😊😊
👉🏻Keep working Hard✍️
👉🏻Believe yourself 😇 🙌🙌
For further CUSAT CAT Entrance Exams related queries, you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve you with the best possible solution.
Best of Luck…!!! 👍👍👍
Our Ad Policies are designed to promote a good experience for end-users. Edufever does not hold responsible for anything inappropriate or wrong information given by the advertiser. If you have found any inappropriate or wrong information/data on the site, inform us by email for rectification/deletion/updating of the same.
UPES Dehradun 2020 Application Closing Soon Apply Now