College of Veterinary and Animal Science Bikaner (CVAS Bikaner) is one of the reputed Government Veterinary Colleges in Rajasthan. The college is popularly known as Veterinary College Bikaner and it was founded in the year 16 Aug 1954.
This famous Veterinary College Bikaner is affiliated to the Rajasthan University Of Veterinary & Animal Sciences and is approved by Veterinary Council of India (VCI).
Veterinary College Bikaner
|College Name||College Of Veterinary and Animal Science, Bikaner|
|Popular Name||Veterinary College Bikaner, CVAS Bikaner|
|Affiliated with||Rajasthan University Of Veterinary & Animal Sciences|
|Approved by||Veterinary Council of India (VCI)|
|Official Website||Click here|
|Category||Veterinary Colleges in Rajasthan|
In this article, we will provide you with the detailed information about Veterinary College Bikaner (CVAS Bikaner) Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review.
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with: Rajasthan University of Veterinary & Animal Sciences
- Approved by: Veterinary Council of India (VCI)
- Aid Status: Government
- Teaching Manpower
Courses Offered by CVAS Bikaner
|B.V.Sc.& A.H||80||5 Years 6 Months|
|Diploma in Animal Husbandry||50||2 Years|
- For Admission in UG, courses Candidate can apply to the college through their NEET UG Medical Scorecard.
- For Admission in PG, Courses Candidate can apply to the college through their NEET PG Medical Scorecard.
- Admission Seekers must full fill all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines.
|Educational Qualification||50% aggregate marks in 10+2 with Biology, Physics, Chemistry and English subjects. For SC & ST candidates 5% less than that prescribed for general category i..e 47.5%|
|Age||The candidates for admission into First Year Under Graduate courses in the University shall be required to have completed 17 years of age as on 31st December of the year of admission with an upper age limit of 22 years for all the candidates, 25 years in case of SC and ST candidates and 27 years for Physically challenged.|
|Popular Entrance Exam||NEET|
- Professional fees for payment/ self-finance seats for B.V.Sc.& A.H. programmes per professional programme. (over and above the regular fees).Rs. 200000.00.
- Professional Fees for Animal Husbandry Diploma Programme each year
(over and above the regular fees).Rs. 28500.00
|Course Name||Fees (Annual)|
|Diploma in Animal Husbandry||N/A|
|Hostel Admission Fee||150,00|
|Room Rent for Single/double/triple seated rooms||1800/1200/900|
|Desert Cooler Charges (Only for those who use desert cooler)||800.00|
The scholarships recognise merit and talent of students. Students may apply for the Scholarships at the beginning of the academic year. College may offer a scholarship to a deserving candidate under the following categories.
- College / University Merit Scholarships.
- Students belonging to the economically weaker sections may ask for fee concession (*depends on the college administrations).
- Merit cum means based scholarships are also awarded by the college to deserving students.
- Merit & National Scholarships for brilliant students under Central & State Govt.
Important Note: The amount of scholarship to be given or the decision of scholarship to be grant is solely under the consideration of college administration.
Candidates can get many such scholarships updates by the Edufever Scholarship website.
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. Merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
NEET Cutoff 2020 (Expected)
Here check the expected NEET Cutoff 2020 examination given below as per the previous year trends:
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Percentile||Cut-off Marks|
|Unreserved (UR)||50th Percentile||701-134|
|Unreserved PH (UR-PH)||45th Percentile||133-120|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||40th Percentile||133-107|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||40th Percentile||133-107|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||40th Percentile||133-107|
NEET Cutoff 2019
|Category||Qualifying Percentile||Cutoff scores|
NEET Cut off 2018
|Category||NEET Qualification Percentile||NEET Qualifying Score (out of 720)||Qualified Candidates
(By Obtaining NEET Cut off)
NEET Cut off 2017
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Percentile||Marks Range||No. of Candidates Qualified|
|Unreserved (UR)||50th Percentile||697-131||5,43,473*|
|Unreserved Physically Handicapped (UR-PH)||45th Percentile||130-118||67|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||40th Percentile||130-107||14599|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||40th Percentile||130-107||6018|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||40th Percentile||130-107||47382|
Rajasthan NEET2020 Counselling
A candidate can visit the official portal of Medical Education, Government of Rajasthan to get themselves registered for NEET2020 Rajasthan State Counselling. Before we speak the counselling procedure for Rajasthan NEET2020, Let us first have a look at the Rajasthan NEET2020 Counselling schedule.
Before we speak the counselling procedure for Rajasthan NEET2020, Let us first have a look at the Type of NEET Counselling2020 for state and AIQ quota.
|Type of NEET Counselling||Counselling Body|
|NEET Counselling for 15% AIQ Seats (except in Jammu & Kashmir) in Government medical and dental colleges||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for 85% State Quota seats in DU colleges (MAMC, LHMC, UCMS)||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for all the seats in Central and Deemed Universities including BDS at Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for IP Quota seats in ESIC Colleges||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC)||DGHS, on behalf of MCC and AFMC Pune|
|NEET Counselling for 85% State Quota seats (all the seats in case of Jammu & Kashmir) and state private colleges||Respective State Counselling Authorities|
The entire process of counselling can be best explained by the below-mentioned flowchart.
Counselling Procedure for AIQ Quota.
Candidate applying for Veterinary Colleges in Rajasthan must have to register themselves for the NEET counselling2020. Counselling of NEET2020 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
1. Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
2. Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock-in the preferences in the online portal.
3. Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online on the basis of available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
4. Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round, will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
5. New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
6. Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
7. Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
8. Reporting to college (Round 2): Here it is to be noted that, those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
Candidates who will be allotted a seat to this college will be asked to report with following documents to complete the admission formalities.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
Ranking & Reputation
|Name of Institute||Veterinary College Bikaner (CVAS Bikaner)|
- It is one of the Premier Veterinary Medical Institute in Bikaner.
- We would like to give 4.1 out of 5 stars on Edufever Best Veterinary College in Rajasthan.
Veterinary College Bikaner (CVAS Bikaner)
Bijey Bhawan Palace Complex
Near Deen Dayal Upadhyay Circle
Phone: 0151-2204123, Fax-0151-2205123
Official Website: http://rajuvas.org/bikaner/
|Top Colleges in India||Link|
For further admission related queries, you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve you with the best possible solution.
Best of luck..!!!