Department of Architecture, IKGPTU Jalandhar is one of the best architectural colleges in Jalandhar. I.K.Gujral Punjab Technical University (IKGPTU) was established by an Act of State Legislature on 16th January 1997 to promote technical, management and pharmaceutical education in the state at degree level and above.
Throughout this article, we provide detailed information about the Department of Architecture, IKGPTU Jalandhar, like Admission, Courses, Fees, Eligibility, Placement, Seats & much more.
Download Hand Written Notes for NATA 2021 Examination Click Here
Here we have mentioned some useful resources for the NATA 2021 examination that will help you crack the examination.
|NATA 2021 Major Notification||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 Eligibility Criteria||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 College Predictor||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 Rank Predictor||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 Syllabus||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 Books||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 Previous Year Paper||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 Sample Paper||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 Admit Card||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 Test Series||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 Cut-Off||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 Counseling||Click Here|
Department of Architecture, IKGPTU Jalandhar
DA Jalandhar provides its students with modern educational facilities while retaining traditional values and using its strong industrial contacts to mould young, talented individuals who can compete globally. This college will help you build inter-disciplinary knowledge, human values, and professional ethics among all the students to contribute to society and create a successful career.
Before we discuss the Department of Architecture, IKGPTU Jalandhar, let us look at the college overview.
|Name of Institute||Department of Architecture, IKGPTU Jalandhar|
|Popular Name||Department of Architecture, IKGPTU Jalandhar|
|Year of Establishment||1997|
|Affiliated with||I.K. Gujral Punjab Technical University, Jalandhar|
|Review this College||Click Here|
|Get Counselling Assistance||Enquire Now|
|Category||Architecture college in Punjab|
Affiliations, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated With: University Grants Commission (UGC)
- Aid Status: Private
- Approved by: AICTE
- IT Infrastructure
- Medical Facilities
- Parking Facility
- Computer support group
- Sports center
- Traning and Placements
This section provides detailed information about the Department of Architecture, IKGPTU Jalandhar Courses offered details. Let’s have a look.
Here in this section, we are providing detailed information about the Department of Architecture, IKGPTU Jalandhar Admission Procedure details. Let’s have a look.
|Admission||Admission seekers can apply through their (NATA and JEE Mains Paper-2/JOSSA) conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) strictly on merit.|
|Merit-Based||In some cases, the college also offers merit-based admission for students who have scored great in their academics (no entrance test required).|
|Eligibility Criteria||UG: Candidates have to pass 10+2 or equivalent or 10+2 Diploma (any stream) or International Baccalaureate Diploma, after 10 years of Schooling.|
Faculty & Staff
The college provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. The college is committed to uplift the Legal education and output delivery system for the country’s people.
Here in this section, we are providing detailed information about the Department of Architecture, IKGPTU Punjab Fee Structure details. Let’s have a look.
The scholarships recognise merit and talent of students. Students may apply for the Scholarships at the beginning of the academic year. College may offer a scholarship to a deserving candidate under the following categories.
- College / University Merit Scholarships.
- Students belonging to the economically weaker sections may ask for fee concession (*depends on the college administrations).
- Merit cum means based scholarships are also awarded by the college to deserving students.
- Merit & National Scholarships for brilliant students under Central & State Govt.
NOTE:- Check the various Top scholarship scheme in India
|Central Scholarship in India||Click Here|
|Top Scholarship in India||Click Here|
|Punjab Scholarship Scheme||Click Here|
Apart from these scholarship schemes, one can also apply for various educational loan offered by banks in India. You may also check these popular educational loans.
|Banks of India||Links Here|
|State Bank of India||Click Here|
|HDFC Bank||Click Here|
|Punjab National Bank||Click Here|
|Axis Bank||Click Here|
|ICICI Bank||Click Here|
The Counselling will be scheduled only for those students who have qualified for the NATA 2021. COA does not hold any centralised counselling for candidates who qualify for NATA. During the counselling, a candidate is required to register and fill the choice of seats. Once the filing of choices is completed, the document verification process will start. Candidate must carry class 10th and 12th mark sheet along with NATA 2021 scorecard for verification. Here are some important facts about NATA 2021 counselling Card.
- The qualified candidate will get admission based on marks scored in NATA 2021.
- Council of Architecture is responsible only for the conduct of NATA, however, it will not be involved in the admission procedure.
- The counseling process of NATA 2021 varies from institute to institute.
- The qualified candidate will have to apply on their own for admission to each college that accepts the NATA score.
- For the counseling process, the qualified candidates will have an option to lock their choices and preferences of colleges.
- A candidate who will be allotted the seats per their locked will have to undertake the document verification process.
- Candidate should note that their admission will be valid only if they qualify for NATA 2021.
- The seat allotment of NATA 2021 depends on the availability of seats in the participating college.
- It is advisable for the candidate to collect their admission details in advance for the institution where they seek admission.
- The qualified candidates will also have to deposit their course fee while reporting to their respective college.
Documents are an important part of the admission process. It provides information or evidence of a candidate’s profile. Following are the list of documents required for the admission process.
- Admit Card/Result Card of Entrance Exam
- Marksheet of (10+2) or Equivalent Exam
- School Leaving Certificate
- Domicile/ Affidavit/ Resident Certificate
- Caste Certificate (OBC/SC/ST)
- Government Identity Proof (Aadhar Card/ Driving License/Passport)
- Medical Certificate
- Passport Size Photograph
NATA 2021 Cutoff [Expected]
Students can check expected NATA cutoff marks from the below-given table:
|Subject||Qualifying Marks||Total Marks|
NATA Previous Year Cutoff
Here we have mentioned the previous year qualifying NATA Cutoff for NATA examination:
|Examination||Minimum Percentage||Total Marks|
|MCQ section||At least 25% (total 30 marks)||120|
|Drawing section||At least 25% (total 20 marks)||80|
|Qualifying exam||50% marks||–|
JEE Main Paper 2 Cutoff 2020 (Architecture)
|Home State||Other State||Home State||Other State|
NATA Sample Paper
Here we have provided NATA 2021 Sample Papers that will definitely help you to crack NATA 2021 examination.
Physics Sample Papers
Chemistry Sample Papers
Mathematics Sample Papers
Ranking and Reputation
|Name Of Institute||Department of Architecture, (IKGPTU) Jalandhar|
|Review this College||Click Here|
Department of Architecture, IKGPTU Jalandhar
Jalandhar-Kapurthala, Highway, Vpo, Ibban, Punjab 144603
Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)
A. NATA is a compulsory exam for admission to any Architectural College in India (Except NITs & IITs) and is an eligibility test for admission into the Architecture Course.
A. NO, Jalandhar offer PG course in Architecture.
A. JEE Main is conducted by CBSE, whereas the Council of Architecture conducts NATA. The institutes that give admission based on JEE Main paper 2 are NITs and GFTIs, whereas by NATA, you get admission into Private colleges and State level colleges, other than NITs and IITs
A. The aspirant must have cleared the 12th standard with min 50% in PCM & mathematics and must clear the NATA exam
A. Students have to qualify for NATA 2021 to get admission to this prestigious college.
A. IKGPTU Jalandhar at Jalandhar-Kapurthala, Highway, Vpo, Ibban, Punjab 144603.