Daulat Ram College (DRC Delhi) is a premium college for women in Delhi Universit. The college was founded by the individualistic educationist, Late Shri Daulat Ram Gupta in 1960. Previously the college has started as ‘PRAMILA COLLEGE‘but was renamed in’ Daulat Ram College’ in the year 1964.
The DRC Delhi is a Star college and considered as one of the oldest and largest women colleges of the city. The college is located on the north campus of the University of Delhi. The intake capacity for undergraduate program is approx. 1200 students in all streams combined together.
Get Latest Info. About this Story/Article, via SMS & Email.
Daulat Ram College, University of Delhi
Before we talk about Daulat Ram College (University of Delhi) complete college summary, let us have to look at the major information of DRC Delhi.
|Name of Institute||Daulat Ram College, University of Delhi|
|Popular Name||DRC Delhi|
|Year of Establishment||1960|
|Affiliated with||Delhi University|
|Category||Colleges Affiliated to Delhi University|
Through this article, you can get complete information about the Daulat Ram College (University of Delhi) like Admission, Courses offered, Fees structure, Facilities, Cutoff, Placement details, Ranking, Faculty and Staff and others details.
Affiliation, Recognition and Other Achievement
- Affiliated with: University of Delhi
- Approved by: UGC.
- Environment: No Raging
- Library and Reading Room
- Computer Lab
- Seminar Hall
- Placement Cell
Daulat Ram Delhi offers some of the quality programs under the supervision of highly qualified Faculty and state of the art infrastructure. The college is famous for its undergraduate programs, mentioned below.
|B.A. (Hons) Economics||92/2||47||14||7||24||4|
|B.A. (Hons) English||62/1||31||9||5||14||3|
|B.A. (Hons) Hindi||92/2||47||14||7||24||4|
|B.A. (Hons) History||46/1||23||7||3||13||2|
|B.A. (Hons) Music||23/1||12||3||2||6||1|
|B.A. (Hons) Philosophy||39/1||19||6||3||11||2|
|B.A. (Hons) Pol. Science||92/2||47||14||7||24||4|
|B.A. (Hons) Psychology||37/1||19||6||2||10||2|
|B.A. (Hons) Sanskrit||37/1||19||6||2||10||2|
|B. Sc. (Hons) Biochemistry||23/1||12||3||2||6||1|
|B. Sc. (Hons) Botany||46/1||23||7||3||13||2|
|B. Sc. (Hons) Chemistry||23/1||12||3||2||6||1|
|B. Sc. (Hons) Mathematics||46/1||23||7||3||13||2|
|B. Sc. (Hons) Physics||46/1||23||7||3||13||2|
|B. Sc. (Hons) Zoology||46/1||23||7||3||13||2|
|B. Com (Hons)||111/3||56||17||8||30||6|
|B. Com (Prog.)||77/2||39||12||7||21||4|
|B.Sc. Life Sciences||62/1||31||9||5||17||3|
|M.A. Music (Vocal & Instrument)||15||8||2||1||4||0|
|M.A. in Political Science||31||15||5||2||8||1|
Faculty & Staff
The college offers admission with an intake of 1000+ numbers of students per year. The college provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with all the modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staffs to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students.
Admission to various courses offered by the college is made through the University of Delhi selection procedure. The University has announced admissions to various undergraduate courses (merit-based) for all colleges for the academic session 2019-20.
|Course Name||Online Registration|
|UG Programs (Merit and Entrance Based)||May 30, 2019 (8:00 PM)|
|PG Programs||June 3, 2019|
|PG Diploma in Cyber Security & Law||June 3, 2019|
|MPhil and PhD.||June 3, 2019|
UG Cutoff Dates
|First Cutoff List||June 28, 2019|
|Documents Verification||June 28 – July 1, 2019|
|Second Cutoff List||July 4, 2019|
|Documents Verification||July 4 – July 6, 2019|
|Third Cutoff List||July 9, 2019|
|Documents Verification||July 9 – July 11, 2019|
|Fourth Cutoff List||July 15, 2019|
|Documents Verification||July 15 – July 17, 2019|
|Fifth Cutoff List||July 20, 2019|
|Documents Verification||July 20 – July 23, 2019|
For PG Admissions
|Registration window||June 3, 2019|
|Last Date of Registration||To be announced|
|Date of PG Exam||2nd week of July 2019|
|Answer Key Release||2nd week of July 2019|
|Result Declaration||1st week of August 2019|
|Commencement of Interview||Last week of August 2019|
The students shall be required to submit the following self-attested documents along with the application form in original:
- Class X Board Examination Certificate
- Class X Marks Sheet
- Class XII Marks Sheet
- Class XII Provisional Certificate / Original Certificate
- Character Certificate (recent)
- SC / ST Certificate (in the name of the candidate) issued by the competent authority.
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) Certificate (in the name of the Candidate) issued by the competent authority.
- Transfer Certificate from school /college as well as Migration Certificate from Board/University is required from those students who have passed the senior secondary exam from outside Delhi.
- Three passport size self-attested photographs.
- Top 10 Colleges of Delhi University | Edufever Ranking 2019
- Top Delhi University South Campus Colleges | Edufever Ranking 2019
- Top 10 Colleges in North Campus | Edufever Ranking 2019.
- Minimum required eligibility to take admission in the undergraduate courses is at least 50% aggregate in Senior School Certification Examination.
- Students belonging to the reserved category will be given 5% concession in the minimum required marks (OBC/SC/ST candidates, widows, children of armed personnel and students with disabilities).
The fees structure of Daulat Ram College for different categories is mentioned below.
Undergraduate Courses Fee
|Courses||Fee (Rs.)||Exam Fee||Total|
|B.Sc. (Hons.) Bio-Chemistry||17,260/-||2,220/-||19480/-|
|B.Sc. (Hons.) Botany||17,320/-||2,220/-||19540/-|
|B.Sc. (Hons.) Chemistry||17,260/-||2,220/-||19480/-|
|B.A. (Hons.) Economics||14,870/-||1,020/-||15890/-|
|B.A. (Hons.) English||14,870/-||1,020/-||15890/-|
|B.A. (Hons.) Hindi||14,870/-||1,020/-||15890/-|
|B.A. (Hons.) History||14,870/-||1,020/-||15890/-|
|B.Sc. (Hons.) Maths||16,950/-||1,420/-||18370/-|
|B.A. (Hons.) Music||15,120/-||1,420/-||16540/-|
|B.A. (Hons.) Philosophy||14,870/-||1,020/-||15890/-|
|B.Sc. (Hons.) Physics||17,320/-||2,220/-||19540/-|
|B.A. (Hons.) Political Science||14,870/-||1,020/-||15890/-|
|B.A. (Hons.) Psychology||16,070/-||1,420/-||17490/-|
|B.A. (Hons.) Sanskrit||14,870/-||1,020/-||15890/-|
|B.Sc. (Hons.) Zoology||16,350/-||2,220/-||18570/-|
|B.Sc. Life Science||16,360/-||2,220/-||18580/-|
|B.Com. (Prog.)/B.Com. (Hons.)||15,870/-||1,020/-||16890/-|
|B.A. (Prog.) with Maths and Economics||14,870/-||1,420/-||16290/-|
|B.A. (Prog.) with History and Pol. Science||14,870/-||1,020/-||15890/-|
|B.A. (Prog.) with NHE and Music||15,495/-||1,820/-||17315/-|
|B.A. (Prog.) with ESB and English||15,145/-||1,420/-||16565/-|
|B.A. (Prog.) with Philosophy and Psychology||16,070/-||1,420/-||17490/-|
|B.A. (Prog.) with Physical Education |
|B.A. (Prog.) with Physical Education and NHE||15,245/-||1,820/-||17065/-|
|B.A. (Prog.) with Sanskrit and Music||15,120/-||1,420/-||16540/-|
|B.A. (Prog.) with Political Science & Hindi||14,870/-||1,020/-||15890/-|
Postgraduate Courses Fee
|Courses||Fee (Rs.)||Exam Fee||Total|
|M.A. (Part-I) with Psychology||17,209/-||3,020/-||20,229/-|
|M.A. (Part-I) with Music||16,259/-||2,220/-||18,479/-|
The DRC Delhi offers many scholarships schemes that are for 12th pass students and can be availed for any course. These scholarships recognise merit and talent of students. Students may apply for the Scholarships at the beginning of the academic year. College offers a scholarship for the following categories.
- AWARDS FOR EXCELLENCE
- AWARDS FOR NCC/NSS
- AWARDS & SCHOLARSHIPS FOR ACADEMICS
- AWARDS FOR SPORTS
Note:- Candidates can get many such scholarships updates by the eScholarship.co.in website.
The Placement cell of college aims at creating awareness of career opportunities available for the final year students of the college. The college arranges placement seminars, interactive recruitment sessions and workshops conducted by various national and international companies and Organizations. Training and Placement Cell of the College provides the following facilities at the college premises.
- Conducting Mock personal interviews and group discussions to make students aware of the selection procedures
- Summer Industrial Training, Internship and final placement of students.
- Conducting Industrial Visits & Industry Oriented Training Programmes.
- Invite Professional Guest Speakers to impart necessary inputs for the above-mentioned activities.
- ICICI Prudential
- HDFC Life
- Smart Cube
- Maximum Package: 5 LAP
- Average Package: 2 to 3 LAP
The Daulat Ram College Delhi Cutoff is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. Merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
Daulat Ram College Delhi Cutoff
Ranking & Reputation
Daulat Ram College is one of the best colleges in India. It is the top 10 college in commerce stream. The Infrastructure is Excellent, Faculties are Highly trained, Corporate Training and Internships programs are very good so does the Labs and Library.
|Name Of Institute||Daulat Ram College Delhi|
- We would like to give this college 4.1 out of 5 stars on Edufever best college in Delhi/NCR.
- 75+ Career and Courses After Class 12th Arts
- 80+ Career and Courses after class 12th Science
- 10 tips to choose the best career option
- Top 7 Best vocational courses after class 12th
- 80+ Career and courses after class 12th commerce.
- Hindu College
- Kirori Mal College
- Acharya Narendra Dev College
- Lady Shri Ram College
- Sri Aurobindo College Morning Delhi
- Sri Guru Nanak Dev Khalsa College, Delhi
- Shivaji College Delhi
For further admission related queries, you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve you with the best possible solution.
Best of luck..!!!