Darbhanga College of Engineering (formerly known as JMIT) also known as DCE Darbhanga is a well-known engineering college in north Bihar. DCE Darbhanga is famous for its academic excellence in engineering sciences and has emerged out as a centre for research and specialized studies. The college offers academic and professional programs in engineering viz. Computer Science & Engineering, Mechanical, EEE & Civil engineering.
The college of engineering Darbhanga aims at developing the aptitude of the students through interactive sessions with their mentors, regular brainstorming in group discussions and exposure to a plethora of events. After a year of negligence in the year, 2008 JMIT reopened with a new name Darbhanga College of Engineering which was under LNMU University but in the year 2011, it became a member of AKU Family.
Affiliations, Recognition, and other Achievement:
- DCE Darbhanga is under the administrative control of the department of science and technology and wholly funded by the Government of Bihar.
- The college is affiliated with Aryabhatta Knowledge University, AKU Patna.
- The entire course offered by DCE Darbhanga is affiliated by AICTE and approved by MHRD.
- Academic integrity and as well as state– of – the art classrooms, laboratories and almost 20 plus Faculty and Assistants makes the college quite promising.
- Training in presentation skills, GD and PI and Allied Areas. Special counselling by trained personnel.
Courses Offered by DCE Darbhanga:
Darbhanga College of Engineering offers 4-year Undergraduate B.Tech Programs in the following Discipline.
|1.||CIVIL ENGINEERING||4 Years||60|
|2.||MECHANICAL ENGINEERING||4 Years||60|
|3.||COMPUTER SCIENCE ENGINEERING||4 Years||60|
|4.||ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING||4 Years||60|
- DCE Darbhanga has Separate hostels for boys and girls dedicated cafeteria, 24-hour power supply, transport, housekeeping and medical care.
- Hygienic, multi-cuisine vegetarian canteen for both resident students and day scholars.
- Centralized Library with more than 60,000 books and subscribes to more than 200 printed journals. Reference material available in the library for various courses.
- Highly equipped Computer lab for Scholar with high-speed Internet connectivity and 24*7 Power supply.
- The campus has indoor and outdoor sports facilities for its students and staff.
- The campus has an audio-video room where students can keep track of the latest news& events.
- Highly equipped Mechanical lab under the supervision of qualified lab assistants.
Admission Process in DCE Darbhanga:
- Must have passed 10+2 or equivalent exam, from a recognized University/Board/Council with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics (PCM) with at least 50% aggregate marks in taken together.
- To get admission in DCE Darbhanga four years engineering course, one has to get through Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (B.C.E.C.E.) conducted by Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board.
The approximate fee structure of Darbhanga college of Engineering, DCE Darbhanga is as follow.
|S.No||Course||Fees/Year (approx)||Hostel Fees (approx)|
|1.||CIVIL ENGINEERING||Rs 48000/-||Rs 18000/-|
|2.||MECHANICAL ENGINEERING||Rs 48000/||Rs 18000/|
|3.||COMPUTER SCIENCE ENGINEERING||Rs 48000/||Rs 18000/|
|4.||ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING||Rs 48000/||Rs 18000/|
Placement of DCE Darbhanga:
DCE Darbhanga has an average placement service. Through full-fledged training and placement cell in the college are working too hard to get some of the top-notch companies for the campus placements but a vision of 100% placement is still is in the basket. The Training and Placement cell is providing a better understanding of career and quality materials to the students and is also assisting training and internship programs to the students. Till now around 65 to 80% of students are getting the job. The average package is about 2.6 lacs. Some of the companies visiting the campus are.
- HCL Technology
- SR Infotech
- Tata Projects
- Bihar Rajya Vidyut Board
College Ranking by Edufever:
DCE Darbhanga renders Technology Support and Service in the areas IT processing/testing and quality assurance in India and Nepal hence making all of its courses good. Faculties are highly trained and also infrastructure is up to the mark. Highly equipped labs add colours to its destiny and hence making this institution recommendable in the field of engineering. Edufever gives this college 3 out of 5 on its rating scale.
Darbhanga College of Engineering
Mabbi, PO: Lal Sahpur, VIA- P.T.C. Darbhanga
Pin: 846005, Bihar, India
Email:-email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone No: 09430560596/9430560596
Admission Notification 2021
Our Ad Policies are designed to promote a good experience for end-users. Edufever does not hold responsible for anything inappropriate or wrong information given by the advertiser.
UPES Dehradun 2021 Application Started Apply