Results are the voice of preparation, hard work and dedication. It talks about your success and failure. If you prepared well, you will get success but if you come across any failure, don’t be worried because it’s an opportunity to learn from your mistakes. Remember, failure is the key to success.
Delhi CET Result 2020 will be declared by the Department of Training & Technical Education, Govt. of National Capital Territory of Delhi in online mode. The result will be available after the examination on the official website. Candidates can check their result by logging to the admission portal. The result will compromise of marks secured by the candidates in the Delhi CET 2020 examination.
|Major Notification||Eligibility Criteria||Exam Pattern|
|Syllabus||Books||Previous Year Paper|
|Sample Paper||Admit Card||Test Series|
|1.||Name of the Exam||Delhi CET 2020|
|2.||Application form released on||3rd May 2020|
|3.||Last date of submission of the form||To be Announced|
|4.||Issue of Admit Card||29th May 2020|
|5.||Exam Date||8th June & 9th June 2020|
|6.||Declaration of Result||21st June 2020|
|7.||Counselling Starts||22nd June 2020|
Delhi CET Previous Year Cutoff
Previous year cutoff is mentioned below. Candidates are advised to check this cutoff for Delhi polytechnic examination. It will help you in the preparation of this exam.
Delhi CET Cutoff 2018
|Cutoff Rounds||Check Here|
|Delhi CET Cutoff 2018 Round-1||Click Here|
|Delhi CET Cutoff 2018 Round-2||Click Here|
|Delhi CET Cutoff 2018 Round-3||Click Here|
|Delhi CET Cutoff 2018 Round-4||Click Here|
Delhi CET Cutoff 2017
|Cutoff Rounds||Check Here|
|Delhi CET Cutoff 2017 Round-1||Click Here|
|Delhi CET Cutoff 2017 Round-2||Click Here|
|Delhi CET Cutoff 2017 Round-3||Click Here|
Steps to check result
- Open the official website through this link. (official website)
- Click on the check result
- Log-In to the admission portal by using credentials
- The result will be displayed on the screen with personal details
- Download the result in PDF format
- Take a printout of the result for future reference.
At a Glance
After checking results some students will celebrate their success and some students will become demotivated because of their results. There are always two types of students, first are the winners who prepare for the exam, crack them and move towards the journey of their success. Second are the ones, who start preparing for the exam but midway they lose their hopes or doesn’t prepare well for the exam or just give up. We always heard the story of first category students as they achieved success and became inspirational to others. But today we will talk about the second category students, they are not rankers but also they are not losers.
Firstly, remember that no matter what people say about you, you should always keep your motivation and confidence high. You have to show your potential and for that first step is to start believing in yourself. If you are not able to believe in yourself, you will not able to make the world believe in you.
We will follow some steps and process that will help you to boost your confidence and be a warrior again in the battle. We can not control circumstances but we can control ourselves and that is the best way to overcome any failure.
1) Accept Your Failure: Most of the students are not able to face failure and not willing to accept their mistakes. The first step to motivate yourself is to accept failure. Accepting failure doesn’t mean you are weak or you are self-doubting yourself or you are a loser. It means you are accepting reality and welcoming your failure.
2) Responsibility: We always blame others for our own failure instead of taking responsibility for our failure. We blame friends, teachers, parents, the difficulty of exam etc. Always remember that they are only soldiers in the battle but you are a king of the battle. So, you should be strong enough only then they will help you in the battle. So, take responsibility for your failure and be ready for the next battle.
3) Analyze Your Mistakes: We can’t sit at one place after taking responsibility for failure. Instead of that, we have to find that mistake we made during the battle. Analyze yourself and think where you went wrong. Find that thread which was left loose in your previous attempt. Take a pen and paper write that mistake and stick on the wall. So that it will remind you that you should not repeat this mistake again.
4) Learn From Your Mistakes: After finding that thread it’s time to make it stronger for our next attempt. Analyze your mistake and learn from it as much as you can. Don’t think it’s a mistake, think it’s a learning source. After learning from your mistakes now it’s time for one last step.
5) Achieve Your Success: Now you are ready for this battle but this time with more focus, more confident and more preparation. It’s time to defeat your enemy and achieve your success. Remember one thing, you are the king of battle.
For any Query related to Delhi CET 2020 notification, comment on the comment box mentioned below. Our expert will help you to make the Best preparation Strategy for the exam.
Best of luck..!!!
Application Form 2020
- UPES University, Dehradun: Application Form 2020 Released Apply Now >
- Sharda University, Noida: Application Form Open Now Apply Now >
- GNIOT Greater Noida Application Form Open Now Apply Now >
- Want to Study Abroad? Let's Talk... Apply Now >
- PIIT Greater Noida Application Form Open Now Apply Now >
- Apply for Getting Admission in Polytechnic Colleges in India Apply Now >
Disclaimer: If you have found any inappropriate or wrong information/data on the site, inform us by emailing at mail[@]edufever.com for rectification/deletion/updating of the same.
Do You Have Any Questions?? Ask Here for Quick Answer, Note: Write question with complete details for better answers