The process for admission of the nursery in Delhi’s private schools has started from 29th of November 2019. Forms for Delhi nursery admission will be available from 29th of November 2019 for admission in elementary classes of private schools in the academic session 2020-21. A month after that, till 27th of December 2019, schools will be able to submit forms for admission to nursery. Next year, the first list for admission to schools will come on 24th of January 2020.
Admission Notification 2020
- UPES Dehradun Application Form 2020 Closing Soon Apply Now
- MBBS Abroad Admission 2020 Application Form Apply Now
- Kazakh National Medical University, Kazakhstan: Admission Closed Shortly Apply Now
- Stavropol State Medical University, Russia: Admission Form Open Apply Now
- Kursk State Medical University, Russia: Application Form Apply Now
- Zaporizhzhia State Medical University, Ukraine: Application Form Apply Now
Let me tell you, the process of nursery admission in Delhi has been started 10 days before last year. Private schools across the city have released their admission forms. In which admission will be given to children in the nursery, KG and class I. All recognised private schools in Delhi are required to reserve 22% of their seats for children from economically weaker or disadvantaged groups and 3% for children with special needs.
Admission to these reserved seats will be made through the centralised draw-off-lot process by the Delhi government. Also, schools are free to choose their own criteria based on which applicants will be allotted marks.
Let us tell you, the second list of admission will be released on 12 February 2019. With this, the waiting list will also be released. If even after this list, seats in schools remain empty, the third list can be released on 6 March 2019. All procedures for admission will end by 16 March 2019.
How much admission form will be available
It is not compulsory for parents to purchase a school prospectus along with the admission form for Delhi nursery admission and the Directorate stated that schools could neither force parents to buy the brochure nor charge any processing fee. According to the notification “, only 25 / – Admission form in rupees (non-refundable) can be obtained.
|Admission process begins||29th November 2019|
|Last date for submission of the form||27th December 2019|
|The first list released||24th January 2020|
|The second list released||12th February 2020|
|Third List (if seat remains vacant)||6th March 2020|
|Admission Process Closed||16th March 2020|
- [*Updated] List of Private Schools in Delhi 2020-21: By DOE (Govt. of Delhi)
- Exam Tips: How To Do Board Exam Preparation
- Expert View: Career and Courses Option After Class 10th
- 5 Ways to Verify School Mark sheet in India
BEST OF LUCK!!!
Our Ad Policies are designed to promote a good experience for end-users. Edufever does not hold responsible for anything inappropriate or wrong information given by the advertiser. If you have found any inappropriate or wrong information/data on the site, inform us by email for rectification/deletion/updating of the same.
UPES Dehradun 2020 Application Closing Soon Apply Now