Established in 1956, Devnagari Polytechnic, Meerut (DP Meerut)has evolved as one of the most cherished and fascinated destination for the candidates aspiring to have a career in diploma in polytechnic.it started as a school to give apart education in hindi and now it has developed to be one of the good polytechnic colleges in the region.
We good higher education provided at institute or be a respectable job in public or private students are performing. Besides the academic strength, skill development in high-end areas and personality development make the students different from others.
Devnagari Polytechnic, Meerut is dedicated to providing its students with an education that combines rigorous academic study and the latest technological know-how with the support and intellectual stimulation of a unique state-of-the-art campus.
Devnagari Polytechnic, Meerut
Before we go to complete college review, let us have a look at the major details of Devnagari Polytechnic, Meerut
|Name of Institute||Devnagari Polytechnic, Meerut|
|Popular Name||D.N Polytechnic|
|Location||Partapur, Delhi Road, Meerut, Uttar Pradesh|
|Year of Establishment||1956|
|Course Type||Engineering, Information Technology,Polytechnical|
Affiliations, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated With: Chaudhary Charan Singh University
- Aid Status: Aided
- Approved by: AICTE
- Learner centric teaching
- Girls Common Room
- Boys Common Room
- Computer labs
- Bus Transport
- Computer Laboratory
- Science Laboratory
|Diploma in Civil Engineering||3 Years||Full Time||75|
|Diploma in Electrical Engineering||3 Years||Full Time||75|
|Diploma in Mechanical Engineering||3 Years||Full Time||75|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications (P.G.D.C.A.)||3 Years||Full Time||75|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Management – Biotechnology||3 Years||Full Time||75|
Documents are an important part of the admission process. It provides information or evidence of a candidate’s profile. Following are the list of documents that required for admission process.
- Admit Card/Result Card of Entrance Exam
- Marksheet of (10+2) or Equivalent Exam
- School Leaving Certificate
- Domicile/ Affidavit/ Resident Certificate
- Caste Certificate (OBC/SC/ST)
- Government Identity Proof (Aadhar Card/ Driving License/Passport)
- Medical Certificate
- Passport Size Photograph
DP Meerut university proudly offers several scholarships to deserving students every year. Scholarships are awarded based on academic achievement, financial need, leadership, community service, special talents, or other criteria. All the enrolling
students are highly encouraged to probe all the applicable scholarship opportunities.
Faculty & Staff
DP Meerut college provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with all the modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staffs to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. The college is committed to uplift the Legal education and output delivery system for the people of the country.
1) First, candidates have to appear for state-level polytechnic entrance examination.
2) After the announcement of results, candidates who have passed the examination by clearing the cutoff will be called for counselling procedure as per their rank.
3) The counselling process will take place in serval rounds. After each round seats are allotted to the respective candidates.
4) Now, Selected candidates have to appear for document verification and fee payment in their allotted institutes.
Each college’s admission process has guidelines for who can or cannot participate in the admission process. These guidelines, called eligibility criteria, describe characteristics that must be shared by all candidates. Candidates must fulfil
following criteria to take part in the admission process.
Diploma in Engineering
1) Candidates must have passed 10th/SSC Examination with science stream.
2) Candidates must have physics, chemistry and mathematics subjects in their 10th class.
3) Minimum age limit of candidates should be 15 years and maximum age limit should be 25 years.
4) Candidates must secure minimum of 35% marks (General category) & 33% (Reserved Category) in physics, chemistry and mathematics.
- Lower Age Limit: The minimum age limit should be 15 years
- Upper Age Limit: The maximum age limit is 25 years.
The cutoff is simply the minimum required score which a candidate needs to obtain for getting admission in the top polytechnic colleges. Cutoff depends on various factors such as the total number of students that appear for the exam, level of difficulty of the set question paper, etc.
Course Fees Structure
|Mech. Engg. (Production)||N.A|
|P.G. Dip. in Computer Application||N.A|
|P.G. Dip. in Biotechnology(Tissue Culture)||N.A|
Step-1: Step 1: Publication of 1st shortlisted list
For the admission the shortlisted candidates list will be officially declared on the website on the merit-cum-preference basis.
Step 2: Counseling fee payment and instructions to exercise by selected candidates
The requisite counseling fee of INR 20,000 must be deposited by selected candidates. In case if someone fail to deposit the fee within the deadline, administration can cancel his/her admission. The students list will also will be cut off from the merit list. After payment of fee, candidates have to follow the following instructions:
- Book: In this option, the candidates will have to book their seats. If a candidate opts for this option, he/she will not be considered for the next rounds of counseling.
- Upward Shifting: This option is for those candidates who have participated in the first round and not yet booked their seats for admission. Here, the seats are offered to the candidates automatically his/ her choice via subsequent allotment list.
- Withdrawal the candidature for admission – To withdraw the candidature the following option are allowed if applicable :- Option 1 – Not able to deposit the requisite fee for admission in stipulated time given to a candidate Option 2 – Choosing the option of withdrawal before the final seat allotment to a candidate (DP Meerut)
Step 3: 2nd shortlisted list published having the names of final candidates after payment of counseling fee and additional wait-listed candidates
The second shortlisted allotment list will be made only for those candidates who have paid counseling fee and reserved seat. In the second list, we also include the wait-list of candidates selected provisionally against dropped out candidates, if any.
Step 4: Publication of 3rd list for waitlist candidates
The third and the final allotment list is published only for those candidates who have paid successfully their counseling fee against the first and second indicative list. So, the third allotment list is given for the students who are still in waitlist and willing to take admission in the institute.
Ranking and Reputation
|Name Of Institute||Devnagari Polytechnic, Meerut|
|Infrastructure||Good with all facilities|
- It is one of the best diploma colleges in Meerut
- We would like to give this college 4.6 out of 5 stars on Devnagari Polytechnic, Meerut
Top Recruiting Companies
Devnagari Polytechnic, Meerut (DP Meerut)
Address: Deva Nagri College,Meerut Railway Road Meerut (U.P) India
Official Website: NA
Application Form 2020
- UPES University, Dehradun: Application Form 2020 Released Apply Now >
- Sharda University, Noida: Application Form Open Now Apply Now >
- GNIOT Greater Noida Application Form Open Now Apply Now >
- Want to Study Abroad? Let's Talk... Apply Now >
- PIIT Greater Noida Application Form Open Now Apply Now >
- Apply for Getting Admission in Polytechnic Colleges in India Apply Now >
Disclaimer: If you have found any inappropriate or wrong information/data on the site, inform us by emailing at mail[@]edufever.com for rectification/deletion/updating of the same.
Do You Have Any Questions?? Ask Here for Quick Answer, Note: Write question with complete details for better answers