Dhalai District Polytechnic is also known as DDP Polytechnic Tripura is one of the very first government Polytechnic institutes in Dhalai District in the state of Tripura. This institute was established in 2010 with the Diploma Courses of three branches named Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering and Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering.
DDP Polytechnic Tripura has been affiliated by Tripura University (A Central University) and all of its courses is approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). The Institute is administered by Education (Higher) Department, Government of Tripura.
- 1 About Dhalai District Polytechnic Tripura
- 1.1 Courses offered by DDP Polytechnic Tripura:
- 1.2 Facilities available at Dhalai District Polytechnic:
- 1.3 Dhalai District Polytechnic Tripura Admission process:
- 1.4 Dhalai District Polytechnic fee structure:
- 1.5 Dhalai District Polytechnic placement:
- 1.6 Dhalai District Polytechnic College Ranking by Edufever:
- 1.7 Contact address:
About Dhalai District Polytechnic Tripura
Affiliations, Recognition, and other Achievements:
- Dhalai District Polytechnic is approved by AICTE, New Delhi and is affiliated to Tripura University (A Central University)
- The institute welcomes its students with its well qualified and experienced faculty from leading Institutions and leaders from IT department. It also Provides Ragging free campus in accordance with AICTE.
- Training in presentation skills, GD and PI and Allied Areas with the help of language lab. Students Activity Centre (SAC) to promote Extra & Co-Curricular activities.
Courses offered by DDP Polytechnic Tripura:
Dhalai District Polytechnic offers 3 years Diploma courses in the various field of diploma engineering. Courses offered by the college are as follow.
Name of the Branch
|Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering||
Facilities available at Dhalai District Polytechnic:
- Dedicated cafeteria, 24-hour power supply, transport, and medical care
- DDP Polytechnic Tripura provides Hygienic, multi-cuisine vegetarian canteen.
- Library with more than 5,000 books. Reference material available in the library for various courses.
- Trained and enthusiastic faculty.
- Hands-on training with the latest equipment.
- Attitudinal and Soft Skill enhancement programs.
- Highly equipped Computer lab for Scholar with high-speed Internet connectivity and 24*7 Power supply.
- The campus has indoor and outdoor sports facilities for its students and staff.
Dhalai District Polytechnic Tripura Admission process:
Admission to the various courses offered by this polytechnic Institute in Tripura is made by taking consideration of these below-mentioned points.
- The applicant must be passed the Madhyamik Examination or equivalent from recognized board in one attempt.
- The applicant should be within 21 years of age on the 1st January of the respective year of admission.
- Seats are reserved for SC, ST & Ex-Servicemen as per the norms of Government of Tripura.
- Selection shall be strictly according to merit. General candidates securing less than 50% marks, SC candidates less than 45% marks and ST candidates less than 40% marks in aggregate in English, Mathematics and Physical Science in Madhyamik Examination or its equivalent from a recognized board will not be eligible to apply.
- The candidates need to satisfy the minimum physical standards required for pursuing a technical course and must pass the medical examination to be conducted by the Registered Medical Officer and a certificate is to be obtained in the prescribed format.
Dhalai District Polytechnic fee structure:
The approximate fee to be paid per year for Diploma courses in DDP Polytechnic Tripura is as Follow.
|SL. No|| |
|Tution Fee|| |
|Examination Fee|| |
|Admission Fee|| |
|Registration Fee|| |
|Session Charge|| |
|Caution Money|| |
|Union Fee|| |
Dhalai District Polytechnic placement:
The Training & Placement Cell of DDP Polytechnic Tripura is an important segment of the Institute which looks into imparting the technical exposure to the students of all branches, during and after their course in various organizations, inside and outside the state. Final year students who are in the final semester are required to submit their Bio-Data with the Training & Placement Cell. The Training & Placement Cell also communicates with esteemed organizations and companies and arranges interaction sessions for the representatives of the companies to have with the students.
Dhalai District Polytechnic College Ranking by Edufever:
DDP Polytechnic Tripura, renders Technology Support Service in the areas of IT, Civil, and Electronics Engineering and hence making all of its courses good and upgraded. Faculties are highly trained; infrastructure is up to the mark. Highly equipped labs add flying colors to its destiny. Government tag makes the institution highly recommendable in the field of diploma engineering. Edufever gives this college 3 out of 5 on its rating scale.
Dhalai District Polytechnic
Kamalacharra, Ambassa, Dhalai.