Department of Pharmacy Dibrugarh University (Dibrugarh Pharmacy College Assam ) was founded in the year 1983 affiliated to Dibrugarh University, Dibrugarh and recognized by both governing bodies All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) & Pharmacy Council of India (PCI). Dibrugarh College of Pharmacy offers a variety of Courses like Bachelor of pharmacy, Masters of Pharmacy, Diploma Etc. The institute provides all necessary facilities on its campus with good infrastructure.
Throughout this article, we are going to share all the essential details about Dibrugarh Pharmacy College Assam like Affiliations, Admission Process, Courses, Cutoff Details, Eligibility Criteria, Fee Structure, Review, Ranking etc.
About Dibrugarh Pharmacy College Assam
Before we go to complete college review, let us have a look at the major details of Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Dibrugarh University.
|Name of Institute||Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Dibrugarh University|
|Popular Name||Dibrugarh Pharmacy College Assam|
|Year of Establishment||1983|
|Affiliated with||Dibrugarh University|
|Approved by||PCI, AICTE|
|Intake||Bachelor OF Pharmacy (B.Pharm)-40|
|Fees||Bachelor Of Pharmacy (B.Pharm)50,000 (Annual)|
|Courses offered||B.Pharm, M.Pham, PhD|
|Category||Pharmacy Colleges in India|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with- Dibrugarh University
- Approved by – Pharmacy Council of India (PCI), All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)
- Aid Status- Private
- Faculty Achievements-
- Dr Ananda Bormudoi Prof. of the Dept. of English of Dibrugarh Pharmacy College has been awarded the Pandit Tirthanath Sarma-Nirmala Devi memorial award.
- A paper presented by Mr Subrata Sinha, Assistant Professor of Dibrugarh Pharmacy College Centre for Bioinformatics Studies, Dibrugarh University got the IEEE-Elsevier Best Paper Award (Certificate + Trophy) in the 4th International Conference on Eco-Friendly Computing and Communication Systems held on 7th-8th December 2015 at NIT Kurukshetra.
- Dr Binita Pathak, Assistant Professor Department of Physics of Dibrugarh College of Pharmacy is awarded the Junior Associateship in the Abdus Salam International Centre for Theoretical Physics (ICTP), Italy for the period 2015-2020.
- Dr Bulumoni Kalita, Assistant Professor, Department of Physics, Dibrugarh College of Pharmacy has received The INSA (Indian National Science Academy) Summer Research Fellowship Award, 2015 in Physics.
- Anti Ragging
- Counselling Services
- Technical Issues
Facilities @ Dibrugarh Pharmacy College Assam
- Sports Complex
- Hospital / Medical Facilities
Dibrugarh Pharmacy College Assam Courses
|Bachelor of Pharmacy (B. Pharm.)||40||4 years|
|Master of Pharmacy (M. Pharm)||20||2 years|
|Ph. D programme [Pharmacy]||N/A||6 years|
Dibrugarh Pharmacy College Assam Admission Process
- Admission Seekers will be admitted to Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Dibrugarh University, on the basis of the rank list prepared by the Dibrugarh University
- Admission to M.Pharm is done on the basis of GPAT score and merit.
- For Ph.D., admission is done through an entrance test.
- Admission Seekers must full fill all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines.
Aspirants must be 10+2 passed with at least 60% marks from a recognized school with subjects English, Physics, Math, and Chemistry /Biotechnology /Biology/ Technical Vocational subject.
The Aspirant Must hold a Bachelor’s Degree or an equivalent degree from a recognized university with 60% or equivalent CGPA and valid GPAT/GATE are eligible for admission.
Dibrugarh College of Pharmacy Assam Fee Structure
|Bachelor of Pharmacy (B. Pharm.)||50,000|
|Master of Pharmacy (M. Pharm)||55,000
|Ph. D programme [Pharmacy]||N/A|
Dibrugarh Pharmacy College Assam Ranking
|Name of Institute||Dibrugarh University Pharmaceutical|
- It is one of the premier Pharmacy College in Assam.
- We would like to give 4.5 out of 5 stars on Edufever Best Pharmacy Colleges in India.
Dibrugarh Pharmacy College Assam Placement
The Institute is famous for it’s out of box placement assistance and global exposure. Every year some of the reputed companies in the field of fashion technology visit the campus to select the students for their company.
|Highest Package||Average Package|
|4 to 8 lacks||3 to 4.5 lacks|
***Note- Average Package reported by our Reader.
Tel No.: 0373-2370231
For further admission related queries, despite you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve you with the best possible solution. You may also leave your comments in the comment box mentioned below.
Best of luck..!!!
READ ALSO: MVP Samaj’s College of Pharmacy Nashik
Admission Notification 2021
Our Ad Policies are designed to promote a good experience for end-users. Edufever does not hold responsible for anything inappropriate or wrong information given by the advertiser.
UPES Dehradun 2021 Application Started Apply