Dignity College of Architecture Durg is popularly known as DCA Durg. It was established in the year 2006. It is affiliated with Chhattisgarh Swami Vivekanand Technical University, Bhilai (C.G.) and recognized by the Council of Architecture.
DCA Durg is one of the best Architecture colleges in Chattisgarh. The College offers a Bachelor of Architecture 5-year degree with better education and better technical facilities.
Download Hand Written Notes for NATA 2021 Examination Click Here
Here we mentioned some Useful Resources for NATA 2021 Examination that will help you to crack the Examination.
|NATA 2021 Major Notification||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 Eligibility Criteria||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 College Predictor||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 Rank Predictor||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 Syllabus||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 Books||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 Previous Year Paper||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 Sample Paper||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 Admit Card||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 Test Series||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 Cut-Off||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 Counseling||Click Here|
Dignity College of Architecture Durg
|Name of Institute||Dignity College of Architecture Durg|
|Popular Name||DCA Durg, Chhattisgarh|
|Year of Establishment||2006|
|Affiliated with||Chhattisgarh Swami Vivekanand Technical University, Bhilai, Chhattisgarh|
|Approved by||Council of Architecture|
|Programme||Bachelor in Architecture (B. Arch.)|
|Review this College||Click Here|
|Category||Architecture College in Chattisgarh|
Affiliations, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated With: Chhattisgarh Swami Vivekanand Technical University, Bhilai, Chhattisgarh
- Aid Status: Private College
- Approved by: Council of Architecture
- Girls Common Room
- Boys Common Room
- Computer labs
- Web access centre
|B.Arch.||40||5 year+ 1-year Internship|
Faculty & Staff
Dignity College of Architecture Durg provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with all modern technologies. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. The college is committed to uplift the Architecture education and output delivery system for the country’s people.
Admission to various Programmes at CCA Chandigarh is made based on the candidate’s performance in NATA. Therefore, if you apply for this college, these useful resources about Chandigarh College of Architecture will help you do proper college research.
|Admission||Admission Seekers can apply through their (NATA and JEE Main Paper/ JOSAA) conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) strictly on merit.|
|Merit-Based||In some cases, College also offers Merit-based admission for students who have scored great in their academics (no entrance test required).|
|Qualifying Examination||A Candidate seeking a Pass in 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics & English from a recognized Board, with a minimum of 50 % marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics, and 50% marks in aggregate of the 10+2 level examination. The Candidates Pass in 3-year Diploma (any stream) with Mathematics & English as compulsory subjects from a with minimum 50 % aggregate marks or equivalent.|
|Course||Fees ( Per Annum)|
NATA Sample Paper
Here we have provided NATA 2021 Sample Papers that will definitely help you to crack NATA 2021 examination.
Physics Sample Papers
Chemistry Sample Papers
Mathematics Sample Papers
It offers several scholarships to deserving students every year. Scholarships are awarded based on academic achievement, financial need, leadership, community service, special talents, or other criteria. All the enrolling students are highly encouraged to probe all the applicable scholarship opportunities. College may offer a scholarship to a deserving candidate under the following categories.
- College / University Merit Scholarships.
- Students belonging to the economically weaker sections may ask for fee concession (*depends on the college administrations).
- Merit cum means based scholarships are also awarded by the college to deserving students.
- Merit & National Scholarships for brilliant students under Central & State Govt.
NOTE:- Check the various Top scholarship scheme in India
Apart from these scholarship schemes, one can also apply for various educational loans offered by banks in India. You may also check these popular educational loans.
|Banks of India||Links Here|
|State Bank of India||Click Here|
|HDFC Bank||Click Here|
|Punjab National Bank||Click Here|
|Axis Bank||Click Here|
|ICICI Bank||Click Here|
The Counselling will be scheduled only for those students who have qualified for the NATA 2021. COA does not hold any centralised counselling for candidates who qualify for NATA. During the counselling, a candidate is required to register and fill the choice of seats. Once the filing of choices is completed, the document verification process will start. Candidate must carry class 10th and 12th mark sheet along with NATA 2021 scorecard for verification. Here are some important facts about NATA 2021 counselling Card.
- The qualified candidate will get admission based on marks scored in NATA 2021.
- Council of Architecture is responsible only for the conduct of NATA, however, it will not be involved in the admission procedure.
- The counseling process of NATA 2021 varies from institute to institute.
- The qualified candidate will have to apply on their own for admission to each college that accepts the NATA score.
- For the counseling process, the qualified candidates will have an option to lock their choices and preferences of colleges.
- A candidate who will be allotted the seats per their locked will have to undertake the document verification process.
- Candidate should note that their admission will be valid only if they qualify for NATA 2021.
- The seat allotment of NATA 2021 depends on the availability of seats in the participating college.
- It is advisable for the candidate to collect their admission details in advance for the institution where they seek admission.
- The qualified candidates will also have to deposit their course fee while reporting to their respective college.
Documents are an important part of the admission process. It provides information or evidence of a candidate’s profile. Following are the list of documents required for the admission process.
- Admit Card/Result Card of Entrance Exam
- Marksheet of (10+2) or Equivalent Exam
- School Leaving Certificate
- Domicile/ Affidavit/ Resident Certificate
- Caste Certificate (OBC/SC/ST)
- Government Identity Proof (Aadhar Card/ Driving License/Passport)
- Medical Certificate
- Passport Size Photograph
NATA 2021 Cutoff [Expected]
Students can check expected NATA cutoff marks from the below given table:
|Subject||Qualifying Marks||Total Marks|
NATA Previous Year Cutoff
Here we have mentioned the previous year qualifying NATA Cutoff for NATA examination:
|Examination||Minimum Percentage||Total Marks|
|MCQ section||At least 25% (total 30 marks)||120|
|Drawing section||At least 25% (total 20 marks)||80|
|Qualifying exam||50% marks||–|
JEE Main Paper 2 Cutoff 2020 (Architecture)
|Home State||Other State||Home State||Other State|
Ranking and Reputation
|Name Of Institute||Dignity College of Architecture Durg|
|Review this College||Click Here|
Dignity College of Architecture Durg
Address: NH-6, Anjora,
Durg, Chhattisgarh- 491001
Phone: 0788 2623442, 09425503806, 09926279994
Ans. Dignity College of Architecture Durg was established in the year 2006.
Ans. Dignity College of Architecture Durg at NH-6, Anjora, Chhattisgarh 491001
Ans. The total intake of Architecture candidates in the Dignity College of Architecture Durg is 40.