Delhi Institute of Tool Engineering Delhi (DITE Delhi), it is one of the best private reputed colleges in Delhi. and it was established on 28th Nov 2007 by Government of NCT of Delhi. The institute is considered as one of the very few Government Tool & Die Engineering Colleges in India.
DITE Delhi is affiliated to Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU New Delhi). The organization also manufactures sophisticated tools for reputed Industries viz. Maruti Udyog Ltd, L&T, Voltas, National Institute of Visually Handicapped ( NIVH), Minda, Steel Strips India Ltd etc.
- 1 Delhi Institute of Tool Engineering Delhi
- 2 Courses offered
- 3 Faculty & Staff
- 4 Admission Process
- 5 Fee Structure
- 6 Placement Details
- 7 Cutoff
- 8 Ranking & Reputation:
- 9 Contact Details:
Delhi Institute of Tool Engineering Delhi
|Name of Institute||Delhi Institute of Tool Engineering Delhi|
|Popular Name||DITE Delhi|
|Location||New Delhi, NCR|
|Year of Establishment||2007|
|Affiliated with||GGSIPU, NEW DELHI|
|Approved by||NCTE, NAAC|
|Category||IPU Colleges In Delhi|
In this article, we will provide you with the detailed information about Delhi Institute of Tool Engineering Delhi(DITE Delhi) Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review.
Affiliations, Recognization, and other Achievement
- Affiliation with: GGIPU Delhi
- Approved by: NAAC
- Aid Status: Pvt.
- Internet Facility
- Transport Facility
- Conference Hall
|1.||DIPLOMA IN TOOL & DIE MAKING||60|
|2.||DIPLOMA IN MECHANICAL ENGINEERING (DME)||60|
|3.||TWO-YEAR CERTIFICATE COURSE||Under Construction|
|4.||ONE YEAR CONDENSED COURSE||Under Construction|
B.Tech Degree Courses
|1.||B.TECH (Tool Engineering)||60|
|1||M.TECH (Tool Engineering)||18|
Faculty & Staff
Delhi Institute of Tool Engineering Delhi offers admission with an intake of 700+ numbers of students per year. The college provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with all the modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of technical and non-technical staffs to provide an ambiance of self-learning to the students.
The admission to B.Tech/M. Tech Engineering programmes offered by the Delhi Institute of Tool Engineering Delhi is strictly on the basis of Common Entrance Test (CET) conducted by the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University. To get admission in Diploma Courses, one has to clear Delhi Polytechnic CET conducted by the Department Of Training & Technical Education (DTTE), Delhi in May /June every year.
|Courses||IPU CET Entrance Exams|
|B.Tech||IPU CET B.Tech|
|M.Tech||IPU CET M.Tech|
The admissCounseling process to DITE Delhi can be best explained by this flowchart.
|Diploma||The minimum eligibility criteria for the student to be selected with minimum 35 percent aggregate in English, Maths, Science & pass in rest of the subjects in Class 10th. The subjects Science, Mathematics & English are compulsory and the candidate should have passing marks in each of these three subjects without considering grace marks|
|B. Tech||Pass in 12th Class of 10+2 pattern of CBSE or equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 55% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics provided the candidate has passed in each subject separately. Candidate must additionally have passed English as a subject of study (core/ elective/ functional) in the qualifying examination|
- The fees mentioned is for the 1st year only and may increase every year. Each academic year is 2 semesters.
- The mentioned fee structure is approximate and subject to change.
Delhi Institute of Tool Engineering Delhi has a fully fledged Training & Placement Cell headed by Sh. A. K. Sehgal, Dean
(Tech) who has more than 30 years of experience and a team of other dedicated officers to assist him for Training and Placement activities for both the campuses of DITE. The placement cell organizes pre-recruitment training and discussion programs among the final year students and arranges the campus recruitment programs for the aspiring and deserving final year students. Training and Placement Cell of the College provides following facilities at the college premises.
- Conducting Industrial Visits & Industry Oriented Training Programmes.
- Conducting Mock personal interviews and group discussions to make students aware of the selection procedures.
- Summer Industrial Training, Internship and final placement of students.
- Invite Professional Guest Speakers to impart necessary inputs for the above-mentioned activities.
- Average Package : Rs 2.5 – 3.0 lac/annum (Engineering)
- Highest Package: 6.2 LPA ( By Maruti Suzuki India Limited, Gurgaon.)
Major Recruiters at DITE Delhi
1. M/s. Maruti Suzuki India Limited, Gurgaon.
2. M/s. Toyoda Gosei Minda, Alwar.
3. M/s. Kapur Enterprises, Delhi.
4. M/s. Mind-ID, Noida.
5. M/s. Horizon India, New Delhi.
6. M/s. JBM Group, Gurgaon.
7. M/s. Adroit Group, Noida.
8. M/s. Parametric Design Solutions, Gurgaon.
9. M/s. Radiant Industries, Noida.
10. M/s. Kiran Udyog, Manesar.
11. M/s Indian Navy – Short Service Commission
12. M/s Sun Beam Industries, Gurgaon
13. M/s Satara Industries, Bhiwadi
14. M/s Motherson Techno Tools, Noida
15. M/s Rasandik Industries India Limited, Sohna
16. M/s Precision Products Pvt. Ltd, Noida
17. M/s Shri Ram Veritech solutions Limited, Greater Noida
18. M/s ARB Bearings, Sonepat
19. M/s Anjali Enterprises ( KIKI ), Manesar
20. M/s Omax Industries, Gurgaon
21. M/s Gabriel India Limited, Gurgaon
22. M/s Harsoria Healthcare, Gurgaon
23. M/s Nagata Tools, Manesar
24. M/s Minda Huff Limited, Manesar
The Delhi Institute of Tool Engineering Cutoff is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. Merit list, including the rank of candidates, will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses. The Cutoff will be based on various parameters like numbers of appearing candidates, total numbers of seats, the difficulty level of the examination, and last year admission record.
DITE Delhi Cutoff 2016
|Course Name||Category||Opening Rank||Closing Rank|
|B.Tech (Lateral) Tool Engineering||GNGND||64||71|
|B.Tech (Lateral) Tool Engineering||OBGND||220||220|
|B.Tech (Lateral) Tool Engineering||Delhi SC||232||232|
|B.Tech (Lateral) Mechanical Engineering- Mechatronics||GNGND||72||81|
|B.Tech Mechatronics Engineering||General||26825||32393|
|B.Tech Mechatronics Engineering||GNGND||1629||11547|
|B.Tech Mechatronics Engineering||OBGND||13441||15878|
|B.Tech Mechatronics Engineering||Delhi SC||21679||37205|
|B.Tech Tool Engineering||General||21544||38315|
|B.Tech Tool Engineering||GNGND||7526||14635|
|B.Tech Tool Engineering||OBGND||14749||17219|
|B.Tech Tool Engineering||Delhi SC||28207||34771|
DITE Delhi Cutoff 2015
|Course Name||Category||Opening Rank||Closing Rank|
|B.Tech Mechatronics Engineering||General||18100||21419|
|B.Tech Mechatronics Engineering||GNGND||2716||10672|
|B.Tech Mechatronics Engineering||STGND||25304||50540|
|B.Tech Mechatronics Engineering||Delhi SC||26311||34784|
- DITE Delhi LE B.Tech 2017-18 Cut-off (GGSIPU LE-B.Tech Cut-off)
- DITE Delhi B.Tech Cutoff (GGSIPU B.Tech Cut-off 2017-18)
Ranking & Reputation:
|Name Of Institute||Delhi Institute of Tool Engineering Delhi|
Delhi Institute of Tool Engineering Delhi is one of the very few Government engineering colleges in India that offers engineering programs in Tool & Die Making courses. The Infrastructure is Good, Faculties are well trained, Corporate Training and Internships programs are very good so does the Labs and Library. Government Tag makes the future of the college very bright. We would like to give this college 3.9 out of 5 stars on Edufever Best Professional Colleges in Delhi/NCR.
Delhi Institute of Tool Engineering
[email protected] -Campus I
Wazirpur Industrial Area,
Phone Nos.:- 27006130, 27006129, 27372618, 27372745
[email protected] -Campus II
Maa Anandmayi Marg ( Near DJB Water Tank),
Okhla Industrial Area, Phase-II,
Phone Nos. 26388920, 29207304, 29207309,
E-Mail: [email protected]
Read Also: G. B. Pant Engineering College New Delhi