Delhi Institute of Tool Engineering Delhi (DITE Delhi), it is one of the best private reputed colleges in Delhi and it was established on 28th Nov 2007 by the Government of NCT of Delhi. The institute is considered as one of the very few Government Tool & Die Engineering Colleges in India.
Admission Notification 2020
- UPES Dehradun Application Form 2020 Closing Soon Apply Now
- MBBS Abroad Admission 2020 Application Form Apply Now
- Kazakh National Medical University, Kazakhstan: Admission Closed Shortly Apply Now
- Stavropol State Medical University, Russia: Admission Form Open Apply Now
- Kursk State Medical University, Russia: Application Form Apply Now
- Zaporizhzhia State Medical University, Ukraine: Application Form Apply Now
DITE Delhi is affiliated to Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU New Delhi). The organization also manufactures sophisticated tools for reputed Industries viz. Maruti Udyog Ltd, L&T, Voltas, National Institute of Visually Handicapped ( NIVH), Minda, Steel Strips India Ltd, etc.
👉Download Hand Written Notes for JEE MAIN/GATE 2020 Examination Click Here
1. JEE MAIN Useful Resources
2. College Summary
3. Courses Offered
4. Admission Process
6. Eligibility Criteria
7. Fee Structure
9. Placement Details
10. Ranking & Reputation
11. Contact Details
12. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
13. Top Colleges in India
JEE MAIN Useful Resources
|JEE Mains 2020 Major Notification||Click Here|
|JEE Mains 2020 Eligibility Criteria||Click Here|
|JEE Mains 2020 Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|JEE Mains 2020 Syllabus||Click Here|
|JEE Mains 2020 Books||Click Here|
|JEE Mains 2020 Previous Year Paper||Click Here|
|JEE Mains 2020 Sample Paper||Click Here|
|JEE Mains 2020 Admit Card||Click Here|
|JEE Mains 2020 Cutoff||Click Here|
|JEE Mains 2020 Counseling||Click Here|
|JEE Mains 2020 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
Delhi Institute of Tool Engineering Delhi (DITE Delhi)
Before we go to complete the college review, let us have a look at the major details of this university Delhi Institute of Tool Engineering Delhi (DITE Delhi).
|Name of Institute||Delhi Institute of Tool Engineering Delhi|
|Popular Name||DITE Delhi|
|Location||New Delhi, NCR|
|Year of Establishment||2007|
|Affiliated with||GGSIPU, NEW DELHI|
|Approved by||NCTE, NAAC|
|Courses||B.Tech, M.Tech & Diploma Courses|
|Category||IPU Colleges In Delhi|
|Review this College||Click Here|
|Get Counseling Assistant||Click Here|
In this article, we will provide you with the detailed information about Delhi Institute of Tool Engineering Delhi(DITE Delhi) Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review.
Affiliations, Recognization, and other Achievement
- Affiliation with: GGIPU Delhi
- Approved by: AICTE
- Aid Status: Govt.
- Conference Hall
- Internet Facility
- Transport Facility
Wants to Study in Top Engineering Colleges in Delhi?
(Call Now) +91-9990860448
Delhi Institute of Tool Engineering Delhi (DITE Delhi) provides some of the quality programs under one roof.
|Tool Engineering||60||4 Years|
|M.Tech (Tool Engineering)||18||2 Years|
|Diploma In Tool & Die Making||60||4 Years|
|Diploma In Mechanical Engineering (DME)||60||4 Years|
|Two-Year Certificate Course||Under Construction||2 Years|
|One Year Condensed Course||Under Construction||1 Years|
Note: The subjects may change.
The admission to various programs of the DITE Delhi is strictly by Common Entrance Test (CET) conducted by the NTA.
|B.Tech||For Admission in B.Tech Course, the Candidate will have to clear JEE Main. Admission in all Courses is based on JEE Main Score Card|
|M.Tech||Admission in M.Tech Course through GATE|
Note: To know about diploma courses Admission Procedure then Click Here
The scholarships recognise merit and talent of students. Students may apply for the Scholarships at the beginning of the academic year. College may offer a scholarship to a deserving candidate under the following categories.
- College / University Merit Scholarships.
- Students belonging to the economically weaker sections may ask for fee concession (*depends on the college administrations).
- Merit cum means based scholarships are also awarded by the college to deserving students.
- Merit & National Scholarships for brilliant students under Central & State Govt.
NOTE:- Check the various Top scholarship scheme in India
|Central Scholarship in India||Click Here|
|Top Scholarship in India||Click Here|
|Delhi Scholarship Scheme||Click Here|
Apart from these scholarship schemes, one can also apply for various educational loan offered by banks in India. You may also check these popular educational loans.
|Banks of India||Links Here|
|State Bank of India||Click Here|
|HDFC Bank||Click Here|
|Punjab National Bank||Click Here|
|Axis Bank||Click Here|
|ICICI Bank||Click Here|
For B.Tech Courses
- Candidate must have passed an intermediate examination of U.P. Board or 10 + 2 level examination or its equivalent from any recognized Board / University and securing minimum 50% marks without grace in each compulsory subject as Physics, Maths, and one optional subject as Chemistry/ Biology/ Biotechnology/ Technical Vocational Subject.
For M.Tech Courses
- Four years of Degree course B.Tech/B.A. with 50% marks or Postgraduate in any subject from a recognized University with Mathematics as a subject at 10+2 level.
DITE Fee Structure Delhi
|Student Activity Fee||1000/-||1000/-||1000/-|
|Security Deposit(At the time Admission in First Year)||5,000/-||5000/-||1500/-|
Source:- GGSIPU Delhi
Important Instructions on Cutoff
The candidates applying for GGSIPU Delhi are advised to check these important Instruction Related to GGSIPU Delhi 2020 Cutoff.
- The IP University DELHI 2020 Cutoff will be based on various parameters like the numbers of appearing candidates, total numbers of seats, the difficulty level of the examination, and last year’s admission record.
- The Cutoff marks will be announced to only those candidates who will qualify the GGSIPU 2020 examination.
- The candidate who will secure the highest mark will get the top rank, whereas, the candidates with low marks will be allotted the lowest rank.
- The Selection Board of GGSIPU will not announce the Minimum Cutoff Marks for a specified Branch or College.
- Board will announce the opening/first rank and closing/the last rank for different Colleges under GGSIPU.
- The closing/last rank for a particular college will be based on the total number of seats in a college with the total number of candidates appeared in GGSIPU 2020 Counselling.
- Candidates are advised to fill their preferences according to their merit in the entrance examination.
The DITE Delhi is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. Merit list, including the rank of candidates, will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses. The Cutoff will be based on various parameters like the numbers of appearing candidates, total numbers of seats, the difficulty level of the examination, and last year’s admission record.
JEE Main 2020 For B.Tech
|Common Rank List (CRL)||90.3765335|
|Economically Weaker Section (EWS)||70.2435518|
|Other Backward Class (OBC-NCL)||72.8887969|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||50.1760245|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||39.0696101|
|People with Disability (PwD)||0.0618524|
Wants to Study in Top Engineering Colleges in Delhi?
(Call Now) +91-9990860448
IPU CET Cutoff 2019
|1||Round 1 – All India||Click Here|
|2||Round 1 – Delhi||Click Here|
|3||Round 1 – Outside Delhi||Click Here|
|4||Round 1 – B.Tech (BT)||Click Here|
|5||Round 2 – All India||Click Here|
|6||Round 2 – Delhi||Click Here|
|7||Round 2 – Outside Delhi||Click Here|
|8||Round 2 – B.Tech (BT)||Click Here|
|9||Round before Sliding Round – All India||Click Here|
|10||Round before Sliding Round – Delhi||Click Here|
|11||Round before Sliding Round – Outside Delhi||Click Here|
|12||Round before Sliding Round – B.Tech (BT)||Click Here|
IPU CET Cutoff 2018
|1||IPU CET 2018 cutoff Round 1 – (Delhi Region)||Click Here|
|2||IPU CET 2018 cutoff Round 1 – (Outside Delhi Region)||Click Here|
|3||IPU CET 2018 cutoff Round 1 – (All India)||Click Here|
|4||IPU CET 2018 cutoff Round 2 – (Delhi Region)||Click Here|
|5||IPU CET 2018 cutoff Round 2 – (Outside Delhi Region)||Click Here|
|6||IPU CET 2018 cutoff Round 2 – (All India)||Click Here|
|7||IPU CET 2018 cutoff Round 3 – (All India)||Click Here|
|8||IPU CET 2018 cutoff Round 3 – (Delhi Region)||Click Here|
|9||IPU CET 2018 cutoff Round 3 – (Outside Delhi Region)||Click Here|
|10||IPU CET 2018 cutoff for Sliding Round- (Outside Delhi Region)||Click Here|
|11||IPU CET 2018 cutoff for Sliding Round- (Delhi Region)||Click Here|
|12||IPU CET 2018 cutoff for Sliding Round- (All India)||Click Here|
GATE 2019 For M.Tech
|GATE Paper||GATE Paper Code||Qualifying Marks (UR)||Qualifying Marks(OBC-NCL)||Qualifying Marks(SC/ST/PWD)|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering||EC||24.00-26.00||22.00-24.00||16.00-18.00|
|Computer Science & Information Technology||CS||24.00-26.00||22.00-24.00||16.00-18.00|
Note: To know more information about Cutoff Click Here.
Delhi Institute of Tool Engineering Delhi has a full-fledged Training & Placement Cell headed by Sh. A. K. Sehgal, Dean (Tech) who has more than 30 years of experience and a team of other dedicated officers to assist him for Training and Placement activities for both the campuses of DITE. The placement cell organizes pre-recruitment training and discussion programs among the final year students and arranges the campus recruitment programs for the aspiring and deserving final year students. Training and Placement Cell of the College provides the following facilities at the college premises.
- Conducting Industrial Visits & Industry Oriented Training Programmes.
- Conducting Mock personal interviews and group discussions to make students aware of the selection procedures.
- A close liaison with the Industry for placement of students.
- Invite Professional Guest Speakers to impart necessary inputs for the above-mentioned activities.
- Conducting entrepreneurship development programs and workshops.
1. M/s. Maruti Suzuki India Limited, Gurgaon.
2. M/s. Toyoda Gosei Minda, Alwar.
3. M/s. Kapur Enterprises, Delhi.
4. M/s. Mind-ID, Noida.
5. M/s. Horizon India, New Delhi.
6. M/s. JBM Group, Gurgaon.
7. M/s. Adroit Group, Noida.
8. M/s. Parametric Design Solutions, Gurgaon.
9. M/s. Radiant Industries, Noida.
10. M/s. Kiran Udyog, Manesar.
11. M/s Indian Navy – Short Service Commission
12. M/s Sun Beam Industries, Gurgaon
13. M/s Satara Industries, Bhiwadi
14. M/s Motherson Techno Tools, Noida
15. M/s Rasandik Industries India Limited, Sohna
16. M/s Precision Products Pvt. Ltd, Noida
17. M/s Shri Ram Veritech Solutions Limited, Greater Noida
18. M/s ARB Bearings, Sonepat
19. M/s Anjali Enterprises ( KIKI ), Manesar
20. M/s Omax Industries, Gurgaon
21. M/s Gabriel India Limited, Gurgaon
22. M/s Harsoria Healthcare, Gurgaon
23. M/s Nagata Tools, Manesar
24. M/s Minda Huff Limited, Manesar
|Highest Package||Average Package|
|6.2 LPA||2-3.5 LPA|
Ranking & Reputation
|Name Of Institute||Delhi Institute of Tool Engineering Delhi|
|Review this College||Click Here|
We would like to give this college 4 out of 5 stars on Edufever Best Engineering Colleges in Delhi/NCR.
Delhi Institute of Tool Engineering
DITE @ Wazirpur – Campus I
Wazirpur Industrial Area,
Phone Nos.:- 27006130, 27006129, 27372618, 27372745
[email protected] -Campus II
Maa Anandmayi Marg ( Near DJB Water Tank),
Okhla Industrial Area, Phase-II,
Phone Nos. 26388920, 29207304, 29207309,
Email-Id: [email protected]
Official Website: dite.delhigovt.nic.in
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
A. Yes, DITE Delhi is the best College. It provides excellent exposure and placement and everything you need in the campus itself. The best thing is that DITE offers you superb arrangements.
A. DITE Delhi is affiliated with the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU) and approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE).
A. DITE Delhi Fee Structure is affordable and the fees for all the programmes can be paid online.
A. Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU or IP or IPU) is a public state university and not a Private University. A public university is a university that is publicly owned and receives public funds through the national or sub-national government which private universities are not allowed to get.
A. Applicants should qualify the entrance exam with the qualifying marks to get admission into the University. Admission will be offered into BBA, BCA, LLB, LLM, MBA, MCA & various other courses in the GGSIPU and various affiliated colleges.
A. There are three rounds of counselling. The university will conduct three rounds of IP University counselling followed by a sliding round and spot admission round to fill the vacant seats.
A. Rank in Delhi: 6
A. There are 118 affiliated colleges of IP University 2020 offering both UG and PG courses. The list of IPU colleges in 2020 includes both government and self-financing colleges. There is a total of 83 self-financing institutes and 35 government institutes.
List of Top Colleges in India
|Courses Name||Links Here|
|Engineering Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Medical Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Architecture Colleges in India||Click Here|
|BAMS Colleges in India||Click Here|
|BHMS Colleges in India||Click Here|
|BSMS Colleges in India||Click Here|
|BYNS Colleges in India||Click Here|
|BUMS Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Dental Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Nursing Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Physiotherapy Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Veterinary Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Pharmacy Colleges in India||Click Here|
|LAW Colleges in India||Click Here|
|B.Ed Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Hotel Management Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Fashion Designing Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Polytechnic Colleges in India||Click Here|
Never let yourself down…
Keep working Hard
Do you have Any College-related Query? Ask Here for Quick Answer
Best of Luck…!!!
Our Ad Policies are designed to promote a good experience for end-users. Edufever does not hold responsible for anything inappropriate or wrong information given by the advertiser. If you have found any inappropriate or wrong information/data on the site, inform us by email for rectification/deletion/updating of the same.
UPES Dehradun 2020 Application Closing Soon Apply Now