The Department of Management Studies, IIT Delhi, also known as DMS IIT Delhi, is the school of management education and research in Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi. The department established in 1997 by an amendment in IIT Delhi.
The DMS IIT Delhi currently runs a two-year full-time MBA programme with a focus on Management Systems, a two-year full-time MBA with a focus on Telecommunication Systems Management under the aegis of Bharti School of Telecom Technology and Management.
Download Hand Written Notes for MBA/PGDM 2020 Examination Click Here
CAT Useful Resourses
|Major Notification||Eligibility Criteria||Exam Pattern|
|Syllabus||Books||Previous Year Paper|
|Sample Paper||Admit Card||Test Series|
Department of Management Studies, IIT Delhi
Before we go to complete college review, let us have a look at the major details of this university Department of Management Studies, IIT Delhi.
|Name of Institute||Department of Management Studies, IIT Delhi|
|Popular Name||DMS, IIT Delhi|
|Location||New Delhi, NCR|
|Year of Establishment||1997|
|Courses Offered||MBA & Various streams|
|Review this College||Click Here|
|Category||Top MBA Colleges in India|
|Apply for MBA/PGDM 2020-21 Session||Click Here|
In this article, we will provide you with the detailed information about Department of Management Studies, IIT Delhi Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review.
Affiliation, Recognition and other Achievement
- The Institute is affiliated with Indian Institute Of Technology Delhi.
- The Department has contributed in the policy formulation and operational activities at the highest level of the Government, University Grants Commission, All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Ministry of Human Resource Development and various corporate enterprises.
- DMS IIT Delhi has provided consultancy support to various service and manufacturing sector industries and co-operatives besides consulting for international organisations like the U.S. Air Force.
- The Department has also made contributions to the developmental activities of companies such as HTA, Arthur Andersen, Dubai Port Authority, Malaysian Institute of Insurance, Indian Petro-Chemicals Limited (IPCL) and Oil & Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC).
- Its expertise has been sought in Germany, France, Mauritius, Saudi Arabia, UAE etc.
- sports complex
- Music Room
- Ac classroom
Faculty & Staff
The Department of Management Studies, IIT Delhi offers admission with an intake capacity of 200+ numbers of students. The college is famous for providing a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members.
Read Also: How To Rate Your Dream College | Edufever Suggestion Series
Also Read: Updated IPU MBA Syllabus | Books | Study Materials
Read Also: Top MBA Colleges in GGSIPU Delhi | Edufever Ranking 2017
It also provides sufficient numbers of technical and non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students.
Department of Management Studies, IIT Delhi provides some of the quality programs under one roof.
|Master of business administration||Every student gets the opportunity to take courses in major-streams: Information Systems, Finance, Marketing, Strategic Management and Operations Management. Along with the functional areas of specialization, the students also get a cross-functional perspective.||2 Years|
|MBA in Telecommunication System management||The MBA Full-Time Program with a focus in Telecommunication Systems Management is a hallmark of techno-managerial excellence imparted to the scholars at DMS. This programme is comprehensive in nature, involving all the business functions – Information Systems, Finance, Marketing, Strategic Management, Human Resources Management, with an emphasis on Telecommunications Systems Management, which provides a strong foundation in Telecom Technology, Business and Regulation. This programme draws Telecom technology inputs from Bharti School of Telecom Technology and Management of IIT Delhi. The inclusive nature of the program fosters the creation of effective managers across different domains, equipping them with holistic skills and a strategic advantage when it comes to leading business in the Telecom sector.||2 Years|
|Executive MBA||The Executive MBA programme with a focus on ‘Technology Management’ is aimed at fulfilling these requirements so as to enable the managers to effectively contributes in evolving core competencies in Indian industry. This programme is designed to impart management education to working executives.||3 Years|
|MBA Foreign Programme||2 Years|
|Ph.D||The research areas are broadly classified into the following areas: Economics; Finance & Accounting; Information Technology & Systems; Marketing; Operations, and Supply Chain Management; and Strategy, and Technology Management.||5 Years|
- Interested candidates can apply online with the required information.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for Group Discussion/PI based on the score obtained in CAT.
- Candidates are selected based on CAT score and performance in Group Discussion/ Personal Interview.
Can a student with a science background without any exposure to Business and Finance pursue an MBA/PGDM degree? Click Here
- Minimum 60% on bachelor Degree.
- Those having applied to IIT Delhi MBA programmes on qualifying the CAT.
|Course||Fees ( Rs,)|
|MBA In Telecommunication and system management||8,80,000/-|
|MBA Foreign Programme||8,000 USD|
Apply for MBA/PGDM Course 2020-22 (Call Now):- +91-9873056333
The scholarships recognise merit and talent of students. Students may apply for the Scholarships at the beginning of the academic year. College may offer a scholarship to a deserving candidate under the following categories.
- College / University Merit Scholarships.
- Students belonging to the economically weaker sections may ask for fee concession (*depends on the college administrations).
- Merit cum means based scholarships are also awarded by the college to deserving students.
- Merit & National Scholarships for brilliant students under Central & State Govt.
NOTE:- Check the various Top scholarship scheme in India
|Central Scholarship in India||Click Here|
|Top Scholarship in India||Click Here|
|Uttar Pradesh Scholarship Scheme||Click Here|
Apart from these scholarship schemes, one can also apply for various educational loan offered by banks in India. You may also check these popular educational loans.
|Banks of India||Links Here|
|State Bank of India||Click Here|
|HDFC Bank||Click Here|
|Punjab National Bank||Click Here|
|Axis Bank||Click Here|
|ICICI Bank||Click Here|
DMS IIT Delhi has established a full-fledged training & placement cell which periodically liaises and interacts with the corporate world in order to explore the possibility of training and job Placement of students. DMS is a very renowned institute with 100% placement.
|BANKING & FINANCE||MARKETING & SALES||GENERAL MANAGEMENT||CONSULTING &IT||OPERATION|
|American Express||Hindustan Coca-Cola Beverages||HIT Lab, NY(Columbia univ.)||PwC||P & G|
|JP Morgan Chase||Perfetti Van Melle||Jindal Steel||IBM||Johnson & Johnson|
|ICIC bank||LG||ONCG||Wipro||Hero Honda|
|Max New York Life||Aditya Birla Group||Tech Mahindra||IHM||Yamaha|
- 100% placement
- Student Participating: 46
- Number of Offers: 53
- Heightest Accepted Domestic Salary: 27.07 LPA
- Average Salary Offered: 16.21 LPA
- Lowest Salary Offered: 8.0 LPA
Entrance Exams in India
Rankings and Reputation
|Name Of Institute||Department of Management Studies, IIT Delhi|
|Review this College||Click Here|
- DMS IIT Delhi secured 1st position in Research and Professional Practice category by National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) 2017.
- DMS IIT Delhi secured 6th position in India Rankings 2017 by National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF).
The Infrastructure is Good, Faculties are well trained, Corporate Training and Internships programs are very good so does the Labs and Library.
Department Of Management Studies, IIT Delhi
Address: 4th floor, Vishwakarma Bhawan,
Saheed Jeet Singh Marg
Hauz Khas, New Delhi – 110016
Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)
A. Yes, DMS IIT Delhi is the best College. It provides excellent exposure and placement and everything you need in the campus itself. The best thing is that DMS IIT Delhi offers you superb arrangements.
A. DMS IIT Delhi affiliated with the Deemed to be University
A. DMS IIT Delhi Fee Structure is affordable and the fees for all the programmes can be paid online.
A. Applicants should qualify the CAT entrance exam with the qualifying marks to get admission into the DMS IIT Delhi. Admission will be offered into the MBA and their streams courses.
A. DMS IIT Delhi Average Package 18 LPA.
A. DMS IIT Delhi Highest Package 75 LPA to 1 crore PA.
A. Placement is very Good.
List of Top Colleges in India
Never let yourself down…
Keep working Hard
Do you have Any College-related Query? Ask Here for Quick Answer
Best of Luck…!!!
Application Form 2020
- UPES University, Dehradun: Application Form 2020 Released Apply Now >
- Sharda University, Noida: Application Form Open Now Apply Now >
- GNIOT Greater Noida Application Form Open Now Apply Now >
- Want to Study Abroad? Let's Talk... Apply Now >
- PIIT Greater Noida Application Form Open Now Apply Now >
- Apply for Getting Admission in Polytechnic Colleges in India Apply Now >
Disclaimer: If you have found any inappropriate or wrong information/data on the site, inform us by emailing at mail[@]edufever.com for rectification/deletion/updating of the same.
Do You Have Any Questions?? Ask Here for Quick Answer, Note: Write question with complete details for better answers