Hello readers, DNB CET 2020 Exam has been Discontinued. Admissions in Post MBBS course will be done through NEET PG Scores. The following information is based on the previous DNB CET exam format. The official notice for discontinuation of DNB CET exam is shown below.
NEET PG Important Links:
|Major Notification||Eligibility Criteria||Exam Pattern|
|Syllabus||Books||Previous Year Paper|
|Sample Paper||Admit Card||Coming Soon|
In this article, we will talk about DNB CET 2020 exam (Diplomate of National Board Centralized Entrance Test) Super Specialty is a national level qualifying-cum-ranking entrance examination. Previously It was conducted by National Board of Examinations (NBE). DNB CET is conducted two times in a year which would be in January and June/July. Students interested in various Post-Graduate Courses in modern Medicine can apply for NEET PG examination.
DNB CET 2020 Application Form for January session will be available on the official website in online mode only. Students should hold MBBS and MD/MS degree from any recognized university by the Medical Council of India. The application fee is equal for all the categories INR 4500.
Why Choose DNB CET Entrance Exam?
Before going to the deep, let us have a look at some of the silent features of DNB CET Entrance Exam 2020, which will give you the answer why choose this Entrance Exam
- DNB CET 2020 is the national level examination for admission to DNB Postgraduate courses. National Board of Examinations (NBE) is the conducting authority which organizes the DNB CET examination twice in a year in various cities across India.
- DNB CET 2020 application form available online Only.
- Aadhaar card is mandatory for all the Indian citizens to fill the application form.
- Those candidates, Who will commit Mistake during application filling, They can make it correct in the first week of December 2020.
So, if you finally made up your mind to be a part of it, then the very first thing you have to do is to read this article carefully. You will find all the detailed information about the DNB CET Admission Test 2020. Let us first have a brief look at the Eligibility Criteria and Exam Pattern of Diplomate of National Board Centralized Entrance Test.
|Name of Examination||Diplomate of National Board Centralized Entrance Test (DNB CET)|
|Conducted by||National Board of Examinations (NBE)|
|DNB CET 2020 Exam Date||Refer NEET PG exam date Click Here|
|Level of DNB CET Examination||National-level|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Duration of Examination||3 hours 30 Minutes|
|Total Number of Questions||300 Multiple Choice Questions|
|Languages for the Examination||Hindi, English, Gujarati, Marathi, Oriya, Bengali, Assamese, Telugu, Tamil and Kannada.|
Aspirant before going to DNB CET 2020 exam candidates must check the most important links for more information regarding DNB CET 2020 Examination.
|Major Notification||Eligibility Criteria||Exam Pattern|
|Syllabus||Books||Previous Year Paper|
|Sample Paper||Admit Card||Test Series|
|Release of Notification||November 1, 2019|
|Registration Start Date||November 1, 2019|
|Last Date of registration||November 21, 2019|
|Correction window facility||November 27, 2019|
|Availability of admit card||December 28, 2019|
|Mock Test||Last week of December|
|Date of Examination||January 5, 2020|
|Announcement of result||January 30, 2020|
|Release of scorecard||February 5, 2020|
|Release of merit list||February 18, 2020|
|Counselling Round 1||May 8 to 23, 2020 up to 5:00 PM|
|Counselling Round 2||Last week of May 2020 *|
|Counselling Round 3||Third week of June 2020 *|
|Counselling Round 4||Third week of July 2020 *|
* Tentative Dates
How to Apply?
DNB CET 2020 application form is available only via online mode at its official website www.cet.natboard.edu.in. Candidates must note that the form cannot be filled through any other mode.
In case the form filled in incomplete or some detailed being left in any sense, it is responsible for rejection. Edufever recommends filling the form carefully and completely. There are following steps to fill DNB CET 2020 Application form:
Step 1: Registration
Go to the official site of NATIONAL BOARD OF EXAMINATIONS (NBE).
Fill in all the basic details that are prompted on the screen. Some of the mandatory details are mentioned below:
- Candidate’s Name
- Candidate’s DOB (dd/mm/yyyy format)
- Candidate’s Mobile No. (10 digits)
- Candidate’s E-Mail ID
- Year of Passing (10th, 12th, graduation)
- Guardian’s Name
- category (SC/ST/ Others)
- Aadhaar No
Click on the displayed link for confirmation that you will receive on your registered email address.
Log in with the registered e-mail and password.
Step 2: Application Form
- Once you have logged in with the registered e-mail address and password, tap on the link DNB CET 2020 application form.
- The application form will then be displayed on the monitor.
- Fill the form with genuine and valid personal details (name, date of birth, gender, religion, Nationality, etc.) including the educational details.
- Submit the form.
- Don’t forget note down the application ID for future reference.
- Candidates need to choose a security question as per their wish which they have to remember till the end of this process.
- Download the form (pdf format) and save it to your system
- Take a print of the application form.
Step 3: Uploading Images and Documents
- Scan your photograph, signature and educational documents.
- Upload them in the mentioned format and resolution as per NBE guidelines.
- The system will not upload the documents if the resolution is not as per the guidelines.
Step 4: Payment of Application Fees
- Application fees will be accepted via an online payment gateway (Debit card/Credit card/Net Banking).
- Moreover, the fees are not refundable
- Do take a printout of the displayed confirmation page as a proof for future.
- The application fee is equal for all the categories and gender, that is INR 4500.
DNB CET 2020 Admit Card
After the successful completion of the registration and scheduling process, DNB CET 2020 admit card will be allotted to the candidate who has applied for this examination. The admit card will be available online on the official site of NBE. It will not be delivered by postal services.
Candidates need to download the admit card online from the site and take a printout of the same. They will have to paste a photograph in the given space. Candidates should not forget to carry DNB CET 2020 hall ticket and identity proof along with them on the examination day.
How to Download the Admit Card?
NBE had released NEET PG admit card 2020 for DNB CET aspirants on December 28, 2019. Candidates need to follow the below-mentioned steps to download DNB CET 2020 admit card:
- Visit the official website of NBE.
- Enter DNB CET 2020 application No. and the opted examination name.
- Admit card will be displayed on the screen and candidates will then be redirected to the download webpage.
- Click on Download admit card of DNB CET 2020 link.
- Download and save the respective hall ticket.
DNB CET 2020 admit card will have personal details as well as educational details information. They must check with the admit card carefully and in case of any discrepancy, they must report immediately.
- Name of the candidate
- Candidate’s Photograph
- The details of DNB CET 2020 examination
- Date, Time and venue of the exam
- Important Instructions to be followed on the exam day.
DNB CET 2020 Exam Centers
The DNB CET exam 2020 is conducted by NBE and it conducts the examination in 54 cities across India. Candidates should be careful while choosing the exam centre in the application form.
In some cases, it might be possible that the centre allotted by the NBE is different from what they have chosen in the examination form. The final decision of the NBE authorities will be considered.
All the cities in which this examination will be conducted is mentioned below. However, it is subject to change as per NBE changes.
|Nashik||Navi Mumbai||Nellore||New Delhi|
DNB CET 2020 Exam Pattern
There is a common exam pattern declared by NBE for DNB CET 2020 examination. It is essential for the students appearing in the examination to have complete information about DNB CET 2020 Exam Pattern that is NEET PG Exam Pattern so that they prepare for the exam.
|S.No.||Sections||No. of Questions||Marks||Time|
- You have 210 minutes to complete the test.
- The test contains a total of 300 Questions.
- There is only one correct answer to each question. Click on the most appropriate option to mark it as your answer.
- You will be awarded four marks for each correct answer.
- There is -1 penalty mark for each wrong answer.
- You can change your answer by clicking on some other option.
DNB CET 2020 Syllabus
The syllabus is the most important part for students to crack the exam and prepare accurately for DNB CET 2020 exam. The major highlight takedown regarding syllabus for students is as follows:
DNB CET 2020 Result
DNB CET 2020 Result was released on 30th January 2020. NBE had declared DNB CET result 2020 along with NEET PG result. Results can be accessed by the students through the online process on the official website of the NBA. The result has been released online in the form of NEET PG merit list 2020 mentioning roll number of candidates, scores (out of 1200) and All India Rank (AIR) secured.
The result will be used to process DNB CET 2020 seat allotment for all the students who have successfully cleared the examination. Candidates need to follow these steps given below to check their results:
- Visit the National Board of Examination official website.
- Click on the results tab.
- Fill in the mandatory details (enrolment number, password and captcha code).
- After logging in, the respective result will be displayed on the screen.
- Download DNB CET 2020 Result for further process till counselling and admissions.
DNB CET 2020 Cut off
DNB CET 2020 cut off is the minimum score to qualify the examination NEET PG, which must be secured by students to qualify the entrance examination. There are various factors on which cut-off marks depend such as the number of applicants, availability of seats and difficulty level of the entrance examination. The exam conducting authority releases DNB CET 2020 cut off at the time of result declaration.
|Category||Minimum Cut off Percentile|
DNB CET 2020 Tie Breaker Criteria:
In the event of two or more candidates obtaining the same marks, the merit position shall be determined using the following tie-breaker criteria in descending order:
- Candidate having lesser number of negative responses in the whole paper (PartA+PartB+PartC) will be placed at a better merit position.
- Candidate obtaining higher marks in Part C of the question paper will be placed at a better merit position.
- Candidate having lesser number of negative responses in Part C of the question paper will be placed at a better merit position.
- Candidate obtaining higher marks in Part B of the question paper will be placed at a better merit position.
- Candidate having lesser number of negative responses in Part B of the question paper will be placed at a better merit position.
- Candidate obtaining higher marks in Part A of the question paper will be placed at a better merit position.
- Candidate having lesser number of negative responses in Part A of the question paper will be placed at a better merit position.
- Older candidate will be placed at a better merit position.
DNB CET 2020 Counselling
The first round of DNB CET 2020 counselling is set to happen from 8th May 2020 to 23rd May 2020. DNB CET 2020 counselling will be conducted by NBE based on the scores obtained in NEET PG. Counselling will be strictly based on merit which is prepared on the basis of the marks obtained and rank secured by candidates in the examination. Moreover, students are required to register themselves for counselling of DNB CET 2020 in online mode by paying an amount of INR 2500 and students can select institutions, hospitals and medical colleges as per their wish and priority.
- DNB CET 2020 Result
- DNB CET 2020 Rank letter
- 10th and 12th level certificates
- MBBS degree certificate/provisional pass certificate
- Permanent registration certificate issued by MCI/State Medical Council
- Internship completion certificate
- Caste certificate (issued by competent authority), if applicable
- Special category certificate (issued by the designated authority)
- Valid ID proof – PAN card, Indian passport, Voter ID card, Driving license, or Aadhaar card with photograph
- Any bonafide resident certificate (optional)
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs)
Question: Is there a negative marking in DNB CET?
Answer: Yes, for every wrong answer given by the candidate 1 mark will be deducted.
Question: Are those candidates eligible for admission into DNB who are already pursuing DNB course?
Answer: No, candidates already pursuing DNB course are not eligible for admission into DNB till such time they have completed the entire duration of the prescribed course or have been discharged from the course.
Question: Are those candidates eligible for admission into DNB who had joined DNB Broad Specialty course in or after January 2018?
Answer: No, the candidates who have joined DNB Broad Specialty course in or after January 2018 admission session are not eligible for admission to January 2020 session. This is irrespective of their resignation or discontinuation from the course due to any reason.
Question: What seats can a reserved category candidate opt for?
Answer: Candidates of reserved category can opt for either reserved seats earmarked for them or unreserved seats in order of their merit.
List of Top Colleges in India
For any queries related DNB CET 2020 entrance exam, you comment on the box mentioned below. our Top expert will try to solve all the doubts regarding the DNB CET 2020 entrance exam will solve immediately.
Best of luck..!!!
Admission Notification 2021
Our Ad Policies are designed to promote a good experience for end-users. Edufever does not hold responsible for anything inappropriate or wrong information given by the advertiser.
UPES Dehradun 2021 Application Started Apply Now