Hello Aspirants, Hope you all have started preparing for the CIPET JEE 2020 Examination. If you haven’t then don’t worry, it’s never too late to start something. If you have applied for the exam and searching for CIPET JEE 2020 Syllabus to have a better preparation strategy, then you are in the right place. This post will let you know about the complete updated CIPET JEE syllabus for the year 2020.
In our previous article, we have discussed the Exam Pattern of CIPET JEE 2020 and Best Recommended Books for CIPET JEE 2020 exam to understand the toughness of the exam. In this article, we will discuss the complete CIPET JEE 2020 syllabus and Exam Pattern for National Institute of Fashion Technology Exam 2020.
Candidate can also read the following links regarding CIPET JEE Exam 2020.
CIPET Joint Entrance Examination 2020
Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology (CIPET) was established in the year 1968 by the Government of India to develop manpower in different disciplines of Plastics Engineering & Technology. Now the Institute has become one of the premier institutes to pursue various Plastic and Polymer Technology Courses in India. Before we go deep with the information, let us first have a look at the Major Features of the CIPET Joint Entrance Examination 2020 Admission notification.
|Conducting Body||Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology (CIPET)|
|Name of the Exam||CIPET Joint Entrance Examination, CIPET JEE 2020|
|Commencement of online application form Released||12th January 2020|
|Last date for sale and receipt of filled-in application form||22nd May 2020|
|Admit Card issue date||15th May 2020 onwards|
|Date of examination||31st May 2020|
|Result Declaration||Before 10th June 2020|
|Admission Starts from||1st of July 2020|
- Vector Algebra
- Theory Of Equations, Sequence And Series
- Complex Numbers & Trigonometry
- Matrices and Determinants
- Discrete Mathematics
- Probability Distributions
- Differential Equations
- Integral Calculus And Its Applications Methods Of Integration Standard Types
- Differential Calculus
- Analytical Geometry
- Thermal and Chemical Effects of Currents
- Solids and Semiconductor Devices
- Work, Energy and Power
- Description of Motion in Two and Three Dimensions
- Rotational Motion
- Ray Optics and Optical Instruments
- Magnetic Effect of Currents
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Heat and Thermodynamics
- Laws of Motion
- Introduction and Measurement
- Description of Motion in One Dimension
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents
- Current Electricity
- Electrons and Photons
- Atoms, Molecules and Nuclei
- Transition elements (3d series)
- Preparation, properties and reactions of alkenes and alkynes
- Reactions to benzene
- General topics
- Principles of qualitative analysis
- Surface chemistry
- Preparation, properties and reactions of alkanes
- Nuclear chemistry
- Practical organic chemistry
- Properties and uses of some important polymers
- Extractive metallurgy
- Gaseous and liquid states
- Chemical kinetics
- Amino acids and peptides
- Chemical equilibrium
- Atomic structure and chemical bonding
General Knowledge and Current Affairs
- General Knowledge.
- General Politics.
- Scientific Research.
- Indian Constitution.
- Countries & Capitals etc.
- Knowledge of Current Events.
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
- India and its neighbouring countries.
- Current Affairs – National & International.
Solved Questions Paper and Model Series
Hope you like the question papers that we have served above. To practice more and more for this prestigious exam you can check these highly recommendable Books for CIPET JEE 2020 Entrance Exam.
|S.No||Book Name||Author||Buy Here|
|1.||CIPET Pravesh Pariksha 2016 (Hindi)||Arihant Expert|
|2.||CIPET (Central Institute of Plastics Engineering and Technology) Pravesh Pariksha 2017 (Hindi)||Arihant Expert|
Aspirants may also check these links.
|Top CIPET Engineering Colleges in India: Edufever Ranking 2020-21||Click Here|
|Top 50 Plastic Engineering Colleges in India: Edufever Ranking 2020-21||Click Here|
|Top Plastic Engineering Courses Offered by CIPET Colleges in India||Click Here|
For any Query related to Plastic Engineering Courses in India, comment on the comment box mentioned below. Our expert will help you to make the Best preparation Strategy for Career in Plastic Engineering.