Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU) has released the Official Notification and online application form to apply for IPU CET 2020 on March 2020. According to the official notification, the IPU is no longer going to conduct CET for B.Tech, MCA, LLM, BA/BBA LLB, and MBA from 2020. from this year admission in GGSIPU LLB course are done through the CLAT UG and LLM will be done through LLM Entrance exam. The IPU CET Law 2020 Admit Card will be released by IPU CET. Candidates can download their IPU CET Law Admit Card from the official website of IPU CET i.e.,http://www.ipu.ac.in/. The link of IPU CET Law 2020 Hall Ticket will be updated soon.
The Hall Ticket for IPU CET Law 2020 is the mandatory document to carry during the Exam hall at the time of written examination. If a candidate fails to show His/Her Admit Card at the time of the written exam, then he/she shall not be allowed to appear for the test. Therefore it’s become mandatory for all the students to get updated with their Admit Card.
Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test (IPU CET) conducts by Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University. GGSIPU conducts the entrance test every year. After clear, the IPU CET LAW candidate can take admission in various GGSIPU affiliated colleges in various fields such as engineering, management, law, etc. The admission into UG medical & Ayush courses is done through NEET UG score. The examination will be organized on different dates for various courses.
|Conducting Body||Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test (IPU CET LAW) 2020|
|Name of the Exam||IPU CET LAW 2020|
|IPU CET Law 2020 notification||March 2020|
|IPU CET Law 2020 application begins||To be Notified Later|
|IPU CET Law 2020 application ends||To be Notified Later|
|An issue of IPU CET Law 2020 admit card||To be Notified Later|
|IPU CET Law 2020 exam for LLB Course||Through CLAT UG|
|IPU CET Law 2020 exam for LLM Course||Through CLAT PG|
|IPU CET Law 2020 result for LLB Course||Through CLAT UG|
|IPU CET Law 2020 result for LLM Course||Through CLAT PG|
How to Download the Hall Ticket
The Admit card for the IPU CET LAW 2020 will be released in Second week of May 2020* (Tentative). The Admit Card or commonly known as Call Later can be download from the official website. The admit card is the mandatory document to carry during the Exam hall at the time of written examination. If a candidate fails to show His/Her IPU CET 2020 Admit Card at the time of the written exam, then he/she shall not be allowed to appear for the test. You can follow these steps to download the admit card for IPU CET 2020 Entrance examination.
- Visit IPU CET entrance exam Official website
- Click on IPU CET B.ED Admit Card tab/link.
- Enter any two details from – Application Number, Date of Birth or Email ID.
- View and download IPU CET B.ED admit card
- Take a clear print of IPU CET entrance exam 2020 admit card.
Unable to download the IPU CET LAW 2020 Admit Card?
Candidates are advised to check the respective admit Card as soon as it got released. Any alteration in Data shown in admit card may immediately be informed to the Conducting Board. If you are not able to download your admit card then it may be due to the following reasons.
- It might be possible that there may be a server problem, in such case you need to wait and try after some time.
- If the server is working ok then you have to check whether your browser allows the popup from the IPU CET or not. If not then try opening it with some other Browser.
- Still not working? try to delete all your cache and retry again.
- Now the last option is to call the below-mentioned Helpline Number of IPU CET Exam.
Helpline: In case of any problem in filling up the form, payment of fee or receipt of call letter, queries may be made at candidate grievance Redressal cell.
- Address: Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Sector – 16C Dwarka Delhi – 110078, India
- Phone Number:01125302170, Tel: +91-11-25302170
Aspirants May Also Check these Important links related to IPU CET Law 2020 Admission Notification.
|Eligibility Criteria||Click Here|
|Cut off||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
|Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|Recommended Books||Click Here|
|Sample Papers||Click Here|
|Previous Year Papers||Click Here|
|Test Series||Click Here|
|Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Top 10 IP University Law Colleges in Delhi/NCR 2020 (Updated)||Click Here|
|IPU CET Law Participating Institutes 2020:- Admission, Address, Intake Capacity||Click Here|
For any Query related to IPU CET 2020 notification, comment on the comment box mentioned below. Our expert will help you to make the Best preparation Strategy for the exam.
Best Of Luck Aspirants..!!!
Abroad Admission 2020
- MBBS Abroad Admission 2020 Application FormApply Now
- Kazakh National Medical University, Kazakhstan: Admission Closed Shortly Apply Now
- Stavropol State Medical University, Russia: Admission Form Open Apply Now
- Kursk State Medical University, Russia: Application Form Apply Now
- Zaporizhzhia State Medical University, Ukraine: Application Form Apply Now
Disclaimer: If you have found any inappropriate or wrong information/data on the site, inform us by emailing at mail[@]edufever.com for rectification/deletion/updating of the same.
Do You Have Any Questions?? Ask Here for Quick Answer, Note: Write question with complete details for better answers