Hello Aspirants, Hope you all have started preparing for the LSAT 2020 Examination. If you haven’t then don’t worry, it’s never too late to start something. If you have applied for the exam and searching for LSAT 2020 Syllabus to have a better preparation strategy, then you are in the right place. This post will let you know about the complete updated LSAT syllabus & LSAT Study Materials for the year 2020.
In our previous article, we have discussed the Exam Pattern of LSAT 2020 and LSAT 2020 Expected Cut-off to understand the toughness of the exam. In this article, we will discuss the complete LSAT 2020 syllabus and Exam Pattern for Law School Admission Test 2020.
LSAT Study Materials
Law School Admission Test also known as LSAT is conducted worldwide everywhere by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC), USA. It is conducted only once in the year in India. LSAT India 2020 is a law entrance exam conducted offline (paper-pencil based). Through this exam, the student can get the opportunity to get admission in various law courses such as five-year integrated undergraduate and two-year postgraduate law programmes in over 85 law schools in India. Before we go deep with the information, let us first have a look at the Major Features of the Law School Admission Test 2020 Admission Notification.
|Conducting Body||Law School Admission Test 2020|
|Name of the Exam||LSAT 2020 Admission Test|
|Online Application Starts From||16 October 2018|
|Last Date to Apply||15 May 2020|
|How to apply||Offline|
|Date OF Exam||26 May 2020|
|Declaration of Final Result (Online)||8 June 2020|
|Counselling||End of June/July 2020|
The aspirant can check details about LSAT 2020 including the exam pattern, selection procedure and preparation tips below.
Here is the updated Exam Pattern for the LSAT India entrance exam 2020.
|Sections||Questions (Approx)||Duration of Exam|
|First Logical Reasoning||24||35|
|Second Logical Reasoning||24||35|
|Total||96-100 questions||2 hours and 20 minutes|
- Exam Dates: 26 May 2020
- Mode of Exam: Offline mode (pen, paper mode).
- Sections: 4 sections of the question paper.
- Duration of Exam: 2 hours 20 minutes (For each section, 25 minutes will be given).
- Type of Questions: Multiple Choice Question.
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be awarded for each correct response.
- Negative Marking: There is no negative marking.
Here is the updated Syllabus for the LSAT entrance exam 2020.
|1.||Reading Comprehension Questions||Comprehension passages and grammar, Vocabulary, Fill in the Blanks, Correcting sentences, etc.|
|2.||Legal Aptitude||Legal propositions|
|3.||Analytical Reasoning Questions||Syllogism, Logical sequences, Analogies, Blood relation, etc.|
Syllabus in brief
Here is the updated Syllabus for the LSAT India entrance exam 2020.
- Analytical Reasoning Questions — These questions measure the ability to understand a structure of relationships and to draw logical conclusions about that structure. The test taker is asked to reason deductively from a set of statements and rules or principles that describe relationships among persons, things, or events. Analytical Reasoning questions reflect the kinds of complex analyses that a law student performs in the course of legal problem-solving.
- Logical Reasoning Questions — These questions assess the ability to analyze, critically evaluate, and complete arguments as they occur in ordinary language. Each Logical Reasoning question requires the test taker to read and comprehend a short passage, then answer a question about it. The questions are designed to assess a wide range of skills involved in thinking critically, with an emphasis on skills that are central to legal reasoning. These skills include drawing well-supported conclusions, reasoning by analogy, determining how additional evidence affects an argument, applying principles or rules, and identifying argument flaws.
- Reading Comprehension Questions — These questions measure the ability to read, with understanding and insight, examples of lengthy and complex materials similar to those commonly encountered in law school. The Reading Comprehension section contains four sets of reading questions, each consisting of a selection of reading material, followed by four to nine questions that test reading and reasoning abilities.
Candidates preparing for the exam are getting tensed about the Study Materials and Books required to crack the Exam. But if your preparation is effective and you are working with proper planning then you can easily clear the cut-off. All you need is these Best Books for LSAT 2020 Exam.
Aspirants applying for Law School Admission Test 2020 admission test may find these sample paper very useful as it will give you the exact idea of what is being asked in the national examination. These Sample Papers for LSAT Admission Test 2020 will also serve as Model question paper for LSAT Admission Test 2020. Have a look.
English including Comprehension Sample Papers for LSAT
Aspirants applying for Common Law Admission Test may solve these highly recommended sample papers for LSAT (English Language and Comprehension).
|1.||LSAT English Sample Paper||Click Here|
|2.||English Sample Paper for LSAT||Click Here|
|3.||English Sample Paper 3||Click Here|
|4.||English Sample Paper 4||Click Here|
|5.||English Sample Paper for LSAT||Click Here|
|6.||English Sample Paper 6||Click Here|
|7.||LSAT English Sample Paper||Click Here|
|8.||English Sample Paper 7||Click Here|
|9.||English Sample Paper for LSAT||Click Here|
|10.||LSAT English Sample Paper||Click Here|
Legal Aptitude Sample Papers for LSAT
Aspirants applying for Common Law Admission Test may solve these highly recommended Legal Aptitude sample papers for LSAT (Legal Aptitude ).
|1.||LSAT Legal Aptitude Paper||Click Here|
|2.||Legal Aptitude Paper 2||Click Here|
|3.||LSAT Legal Aptitude Paper||Click Here|
|4.||Legal Aptitude Paper for LSAT||Click Here|
|5.||LSAT Legal Aptitude Paper||Click Here|
|6.||Legal Aptitude Sample Paper||Click Here|
Here in this section, we have mentioned the subject wise E-Book for all competitive Exam preparation Like AILET, LSAT, JEE Main or Advance, NEET, JIPMER, NATA etc. Candidates are appearing for these examinations can download these E-Books for Practice purpose. Aspirants can download these E-Books for Exam preparation.
|S.No.||E-Books Topics||Download Here|
|1||Quantitative Aptitude E-Books (Number Series) for the Entrance examination||Click Here|
|2||Quantitative Aptitude E-Books (Number System) for the Entrance examination||Click Here|
|3||Reasoning E-Books (Inequalities) for the Entrance examination||Click Here|
|4||Reasoning E-Books (Course of Action) for the Entrance examination||Click Here|
|5||Mathematics Class 10 E-Book for the Entrance Exam||Click Here|
Aspirants May Also Check these Important links related to 2020 LSAT India Admission Notification.
|Eligibility Criteria||Click Here|
|Top Colleges accepting LSAT Score Card in India||Click Here|
|Admit Card| Hall ticket||Click Here|
|Recommended Books||Click Here|
|Sample Paper||Click Here|
|Syllabus and Study Materials (All Subjects)||Click Here|
|Cut-off: Expected & Previous Year||Click Here|
|Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|Top 30 Government Law Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Test Series||Click Here|
|Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Previous year Papers in PDF||Click Here|
|Top 10 Law Colleges in Delhi: Edufever Ranking 2020-21||Click Here|
|Top IPU Law Colleges in Delhi: Edufever Ranking 2020-21||Click Here|
For any Query related to Law School Admission Test (LSAT) notification, comment on the comment box mentioned below. Our expert will help you to make the Best preparation Strategy for the LSAT Examination.
Best Of Luck Aspirants..!!!