Hello Aspirants, Hope you all have started preparing for the LSAT 2020 Examination. If you haven’t then don’t worry, it’s never too late to start something. If you have applied for the exam and searching for LSAT 2020 Syllabus to have a better preparation strategy, then you are in the right place. This post will let you know about the complete updated LSAT 2020 syllabus & LSAT Study Materials for the year 2020.
In our previous article, we have discussed the Exam Pattern of LSAT 2020 and LSAT 2020 Expected Cut-off to understand the toughness of the exam. In this article, we will discuss the complete LSAT 2020 syllabus and Exam Pattern for Law School Admission Test 2020.
LSAT Study Materials
Law School Admission Test also known as LSAT is conducted worldwide everywhere by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC), USA. It is conducted only once in the year in India. LSAT India 2020 is a law entrance exam conducted offline (paper-pencil based). Through this exam, the student can get the opportunity to get admission in various law courses such as five-year integrated undergraduate and two-year postgraduate law programmes in over 85 law schools in India. Before we go deep with the information, let us first have a look at the Major Features of the Law School Admission Test 2020 Admission Notification.
|Conducting Body||Law School Admission Test 2020|
|Name of the Exam||LSAT 2020 Admission Test|
|Online Application Starts From||December 2020|
|Last Date to Apply||July 5, 2020|
|How to apply||Offline|
|Date OF Exam||19 July 2020 ( Home-based CBT)|
|Declaration of Final Result (Online)||Last week of July or first week of August (expected)|
|Counselling||Second or Third-week of August (expected)|
LSAT entrance exam held in the month of 19 July ( Home-based CBT) because due to COVID 19. Instead COVID 19 pandemic and lockdown across all word, LSAC Global has determined to conduct LSAT India 2020 is an online mode. The applicants who have registered for LSAT India 2020 will be ready to take the online exam from their home itself. LSAC will conduct the examination through a remote online test delivery system for whose the link will be shared with the registered applicants only. So, applicants need to have a working system/ laptop and a proper internet connection to take the exam.
Aspirants May Also Check these Important links related to LSAT 2020 Admission Notification.
|LSAT 2020||Eligibility Criteria||Exam Pattern
|Syllabus||Books||Previous Year Paper|
|Sample Paper||Admit Card||Test Series|
The aspirant can check details about LSAT 2020 including the exam pattern, selection procedure and preparation tips below.
Here is the updated Exam Pattern for the LSAT India entrance exam 2020.
|Sections||Questions (Approx)||Duration of Exam|
|First Logical Reasoning||24||35|
|Second Logical Reasoning||24||35|
|Total||96-100 questions||2 hours and 20 minutes|
- Exam Dates: 19 July 2020
- Mode of Exam: Online
- Sections: 4 sections of the question paper.
- Duration of Exam: 2 hours 20 minutes (For each section, 25 minutes will be given).
- Type of Questions: Multiple Choice Question.
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be awarded for each correct response.
- Negative Marking: There is no negative marking.
Here is the updated Syllabus for the LSAT entrance exam 2020.
|1.||Reading Comprehension Questions||Comprehension passages and grammar, Vocabulary, Fill in the Blanks, Correcting sentences, etc.|
|2.||Legal Aptitude||Legal propositions|
|3.||Analytical Reasoning Questions||Syllogism, Logical sequences, Analogies, Blood relation, etc.|
Syllabus in brief
Here is the updated Syllabus for the LSAT India entrance exam 2020.
- Analytical Reasoning Questions — These questions measure the ability to understand a structure of relationships and to draw logical conclusions about that structure. The test taker is asked to reason deductively from a set of statements and rules or principles that describe relationships among persons, things, or events. Analytical Reasoning questions reflect the kinds of complex analyses that a law student performs in the course of legal problem-solving.
- Logical Reasoning Questions — These questions assess the ability to analyze, critically evaluate, and complete arguments as they occur in ordinary language. Each Logical Reasoning question requires the test taker to read and comprehend a short passage, then answer a question about it. The questions are designed to assess a wide range of skills involved in thinking critically, with an emphasis on skills that are central to legal reasoning. These skills include drawing well-supported conclusions, reasoning by analogy, determining how additional evidence affects an argument, applying principles or rules, and identifying argument flaws.
- Reading Comprehension Questions — These questions measure the ability to read, with understanding and insight, examples of lengthy and complex materials similar to those commonly encountered in law school. The Reading Comprehension section contains four sets of reading questions, each consisting of a selection of reading material, followed by four to nine questions that test reading and reasoning abilities.
Candidates preparing for the exam are getting tensed about the Study Materials and Books required to crack the Exam. But if your preparation is effective and you are working with proper planning then you can easily clear the cut-off. All you need is these Best Books for LSAT 2020 Exam.
Aspirants applying for Law School Admission Test 2020 admission test may find these sample paper very useful as it will give you the exact idea of what is being asked in the national examination. These Sample Papers for LSAT Admission Test 2020 will also serve as Model question paper for LSAT Admission Test 2020. Have a look.
English including Comprehension Sample Papers for LSAT
Aspirants applying for Common Law Admission Test may solve these highly recommended sample papers for LSAT (English Language and Comprehension).
|1.||LSAT English Sample Paper||Click Here|
|2.||English Sample Paper for LSAT||Click Here|
|3.||English Sample Paper 3||Click Here|
|4.||English Sample Paper 4||Click Here|
|5.||English Sample Paper for LSAT||Click Here|
|6.||English Sample Paper 6||Click Here|
|7.||LSAT English Sample Paper||Click Here|
|8.||English Sample Paper 7||Click Here|
|9.||English Sample Paper for LSAT||Click Here|
|10.||LSAT English Sample Paper||Click Here|
Legal Aptitude Sample Papers for LSAT
Aspirants applying for Common Law Admission Test may solve these highly recommended Legal Aptitude sample papers for LSAT (Legal Aptitude ).
|1.||LSAT Legal Aptitude Paper||Click Here|
|2.||Legal Aptitude Paper 2||Click Here|
|3.||LSAT Legal Aptitude Paper||Click Here|
|4.||Legal Aptitude Paper for LSAT||Click Here|
|5.||LSAT Legal Aptitude Paper||Click Here|
|6.||Legal Aptitude Sample Paper||Click Here|
Here in this section, we have mentioned the subject wise E-Book for all competitive Exam preparation Like AILET, LSAT, JEE Main or Advance, NEET, JIPMER, NATA etc. Candidates are appearing for these examinations can download these E-Books for Practice purpose. Aspirants can download these E-Books for Exam preparation.
|S.No.||E-Books Topics||Download Here|
|1||Quantitative Aptitude E-Books (Number Series) for the Entrance examination||Click Here|
|2||Quantitative Aptitude E-Books (Number System) for the Entrance examination||Click Here|
|3||Reasoning E-Books (Inequalities) for the Entrance examination||Click Here|
|4||Reasoning E-Books (Course of Action) for the Entrance examination||Click Here|
|5||Mathematics Class 10 E-Book for the Entrance Exam||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)
A. The expected date of the Law School Admission Test in the month of July 2020.
A. The fees to be remitted while submitting the Application Form of LSAT 2020 shall be as per the following:
a) For General/OBC/PWD/SC/ST and other category candidates: 38000/-,
A. The application form of Law School Admission Test-2020 released on December 2019.
A. There is no negative marking Law School Admission Test-2020
A. No, Choice once indicated and submitted shall be treated as final.
A. The cutoff prepares like, LSAT 2020 Number of seats, a number of students Participate in Last 2020 exam and Law Institute.
A. No, there is not sectional or subjective cutoff in LSAT 2020 exam, only you have to score overall marks in all subjects.
A. There is a good score in 70 marks.
List of Top Colleges in India
👉🏻😊😊 Never let yourself down☹️…
👉🏻 Keep working Hard✍️
👉🏻 Believe yourself 😇 🙌🙌
Don’t worry, we are always with you for any admission related queries you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve with the best possible solution.
Best of Luck…!!! 👍👍👍
Admission Notification 2021
Our Ad Policies are designed to promote a good experience for end-users. Edufever does not hold responsible for anything inappropriate or wrong information given by the advertiser.
UPES Dehradun 2021 Application Started Apply