Hello Aspirants, Hope you all are doing great with your studies. As the exam date for National Council for Hotel Management & Catering Technology Test 2019 is just a couple of weeks ahead, all have become busy in finding study materials for the exam. If you have applied for the exam and searching for NCHMCT JEE Previous Year Papers for better preparation then you are in the right place. You will be able to download NCHMCT JEE 2019 Question Papers in PDF format from this article.
In our previous article, we have shared the complete NCHMCT JEE 2019 Exam Pattern & Selection Procedure. In this article, we will let you know about the detailed subject wise divided NCHMCT JEE Previous Year Question Paper of the subjects asked in NCHMCT JEE Entrance Examination (All Courses). Let us check out the NCHMCT JEE Previous Year Papers for better preparation
Get Latest Info. About this Story/Article, via SMS & Email.
- 1 Download NCHMCT JEE 2019 Question Papers in PDF format
- 2 NCHMCT JEE Previous Year Papers
- 3 Best Books for NCHMCT 2019 Entrance Exam.
- 4 NCHMCT JEE 2019 Sample Papers
- 5 NCHMCT JEE 2019 Solved Questions Paper and Model Series
- 6 NCHMCT JEE 2019 Important Links
Download NCHMCT JEE 2019 Question Papers in PDF format
National Council for Hotel Management & Catering Technology (NCHMCT) is an autonomous body under the Ministry of Tourism, Government of India. The Council centrally run and regulates academics for B.Sc. Hospitality & Hotel Administration and ten other structured courses of study that are imparted at the affiliated 21 Central Institutes of Hotel Management, 22 State Government Institutes of Hotel Management, 01 Public Sector Undertaking and 14 Private Institutes of Hotel Management. NCHMCT JEE 2019 is a national level entrance exam conducted for those students who want to get admission in Hotel management courses offered by the participating institutions. National Council for Hotel Management & Catering Technology (NCHMCT) organize the JEE (Joint Entrance Examination) to offer admission in three years of B.Sc Hospitality & Hotel management courses.
NCHMCT JEE 2019 Brief Description
|Conducting Body||National Council of Hotel Management and Catering Technology Joint Entrance Examination|
|Name of the Exam||NCHMCT JEE 2019|
|Online Application Starts From||15th January 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||15th March 2019|
|How to apply||Online|
|Admit Card||Apr 03, 2019|
|Declaration of Final Result (Online)||15th May 2019|
The entrance exam is conducted one time in a year. The aspirant can check details about NCHMCT JEE 2019 including the application form, exam pattern, exam dates, syllabus and preparation tips below.
NCHMCT JEE 2019 Exam Pattern
Here is the updated Exam pattern for the NCHMCT entrance exam 2019.
|Numerical Ability and Analytical Aptitude||30|
|General Knowledge & Current Affairs||30|
|Reasoning and Logical Deduction||30|
|Aptitude for Service Sector||50|
- Exam Mode: The exam will be organized in online mode.
- Language: Question paper will be bilingual (English & Hindi).
- Duration of Exam: The exam duration will be 3 hours.
- No.of Questions: Total of 200 questions will be asked.
- Marking Scheme: +4 mark will be awarded for each correct response.
- Negative Marking: -1 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
NCHMCT JEE Previous Year Papers
Let us check out these previous years question papers for NCHMCT JEE Exam. These previous years question papers will also work as model papers for the NCHMCT JEE 2019 Entrance Examination.
Who is responsible to collect the service tax?
- (a) Income tax department
- (b)Central Excise Department
- (c)Commercial tax department of the state/ union territory
- (d)Postal department
Of the various grounds below, which is the one criterion on which discrimination by the state is not prohibited in Article 15 of the Constitution?
- (a) Place of birth
- (b) Race
- (c) Language
- (d) Caste
The basic regulatory authority funds and stock markets lie with:
- (a)Government of India
- (b)Reserve Bank of India
- (c) SEBI
- (d) Stock exchanges
Consider the following geological phenomena:
- (a) Development of fault
- (b)Movement along a fault
- (c) Impact produced by a volcanic eruption
- (d) Folding rocks
The term band rate is a measure of the
- (a) Memory capacity
- (b) Speed at which data travels over the communication line
- (c) Instruction execution time
- (d) Speed at which data is processed
In the following questions, a word has been written in four different ways out of which only one is correctly spelt. Find the correctly spelt word and indicate it in the Answer-sheet
- (a) Nemesys (b) Nemisis(c) Nemesis (d) Nemysis
- (a) Anamoly (b) Anomaly(c) Anamaly (d) Anomoly
- (a) Perseverance(b) Perserverance (c) Perseverence(d) Perseverents
- (a) Choronology(b) Chronology (c) Cronology (d) Chronalogy
- (a) Scintilating (b) Scintillatinge(c) Scintillating(d) Scintilliting
In the following questions, some of the sentences have errors and some have none. Find out which part of a sentence has an error and blacken the rectangle corresponding to the appropriate letter (a), (b), (c),.if there is no error , blacken the rectangle corresponding to (d) in the Answer- sheet.
- We had a lot of difficulty/ to find/ the house. No error (a) (b) (c) (d)
- Patience, as well as perseverance /, are necessary/ for success. No error(a) (b) (c) (d)
- The passer-by told us/ where was the marriage hall/ and even led us to it. No error (a) (b) (c) (d)
- The increase in consumption is directly/ Proportional to the increase/in income. No error (a) (b) (c) (d)
APTITUDE FOR SERVICE SECTOR
Directions: This questionnaire contains some question followed by different alternatives; option, which would best reflect your choice in the particular situation. Do not take too much time to answer any particular question and write your answer adjacent to the question number on a separate response sheet provided.
While making friends, how much time do you take to open up to time?
- (a) even after a lot of interaction with others you do not open up easily
- (b) it takes quite a bit of time with others for you to be comfortable
- (c) you open up to them instantly
- (d) its usually within a short period of time that you become friendly and open.
You are a manager of a company and an employee does not turn up for work because his son was ill. You will
- (a) ask how his son is and tell him to call the office if ever in future he decides not to come
- (b) give him a warning
- (c) ask him how his son is and give him a day off
- (d) tell him to come on time now onwards no matter what.
In case one of your fast friends get angry with you for no significant reason, you would
- (a) criticize him bitterly everywhere
- (b) try to remove misunderstanding
- (c) not talk to him at all
- (d) try to please him at all costs
To be a team leader, I must possess
- (a) Trust
- (b) Supervision
- (c) Support
- (d) Decision making ability
Best Books for NCHMCT 2019 Entrance Exam.
Candidates preparing for the exam are getting tensed about the Study Materials and Books required to crack the Exam. But if your preparation is effective and you are working with proper planning then you can easily clear the cut-off. All you need is these Best Books for NCHMCT 2019 Exam.
NCHMCT JEE 2019 Sample Papers
Aspirants applying for National Council for Hotel Management & Catering Technology test may find these sample paper very useful as it will give you the exact idea of what is being asked in the national examination. These Sample Papers for NCHMCT JEE Admission Test 2019 will also serve as Model question paper for NCHMCT JEE Admission Test 2019. Have a look.
English including Comprehension Sample Papers for NCHMCT JEE
Aspirants applying for Test may solve these highly recommended sample papers for NCHMCT JEE (English Language and Comprehension).
|1.||NCHMCT JEE English Sample Paper||Click Here|
|2.||English Sample Paper for NCHMCT JEE||Click Here|
|3.||English Sample Paper 3||Click Here|
|4.||English Sample Paper 4||Click Here|
|5.||English Sample Paper for NCHMCT JEE||Click Here|
|6.||English Sample Paper 6||Click Here|
|7.||NCHMCT JEE English Sample Paper||Click Here|
|8.||English Sample Paper 7||Click Here|
|9.||English Sample Paper for NCHMCT JEE||Click Here|
|10.||NCHMCT JEE English Sample Paper||Click Here|
Aptitude for Service Sector Sample Papers for NCHMCT JEE
Aspirants applying for Test may solve these highly recommended sample papers for NCHMCT JEE (Aptitude for Service Sector).
|S.No||NCHMCT JEE 2019 Sample Paper||Download Link|
|1.||NCHMCT JEE Aptitude for Service Sector Sample Paper 1||Click Here|
|2.||Aptitude for Service Sector Sample Paper for NCHMCT JEE 2||Click Here|
|3.`||Aptitude for Service Sector Sample paper 3||Click Here|
- The above mentioned Sample Paper of NCHMCT JEE is your gateway to score high marks in the exam.
- Through these NCHMCT JEE Solved Papers, you will be able to handle the difficulty of the questions.
NCHMCT JEE 2019 Solved Questions Paper and Model Series
Hope you like the question papers that we have served above. To practice more and more for this prestigious exam you can check these highly recommendable Books for NCHMCT JEE 2019 Entrance Exam.
NCHMCT JEE 2019 Important Links
Aspirants May Also Check these Important links related to 2019 NCHMCT JEE India Admission Notification.
|Download NCHMCT JEE 2019 Official Bulletin (PDF)||Click Here|
|NCHMCT JEE 2019 Entrance Exam: Admission Prospectus||Click Here|
|NCHMCT JEE 2019 Eligibility Criteria | Courses| Age | Nationality | Qualification||Click Here|
|Top Colleges accepting NCHMCT JEE Score Card in India: Intake | Courses offered||Click Here|
|NCHMCT JEE 2019 Admit Card| Hall ticket for NCHMCT JEE 2019||Click Here|
|Highly Recommended Books for NCHMCT JEE 2019 Examination||Click Here|
|NCHMCT JEE 2019 Counselling Procedure (Updated)||Click Here|
|Download NCHMCT JEE 2019 Sample Paper in PDF||Click Here|
|Updated Syllabus and Study Materials for NCHMCT JEE 2019||Click Here|
|NCHMCT JEE 2019 Cut-off: Expected & Previous Year NCHMCT JEE Cut-off Score.||Click Here|
|NCHMCT JEE 2019 Seat Matrix: Know Seat Allotment & Seat Reservation.||Click Here|
|NCHMCT JEE 2019 Exam Pattern and Selection Procedure||Click Here|
|Top Government Hotel Management Colleges in India: Edufever Ranking 2019-20||Click Here|
|Top 10 Hotel Management Colleges in India: Ranking 2019-20||Click Here|
|Top Private Hotel Management Colleges in India: Edufever Ranking 2019-20||Click Here|
|Download NCHMCT JEE Previous year Papers in PDF format||Click Here|
For any Query related to National Council for Hotel Management & Catering Technology notification, comment on the comment box mentioned below. Our expert will help you to make the Best preparation Strategy for the exam. Scoring High in Entrance Examination like NCHMCT JEE 2019 or academic excellence will help you to choose some of the Top Hotel Management Colleges in India. Top Rankers may also avail various Scholarship offered by these colleges.
Best Of Luck Aspirants..!!