Hello Aspirants, I hope you all are doing great with your studies. As the exam date for National Council for Hotel Management & Catering Technology Test 2022 is just a couple of weeks ahead, all have become busy finding study materials for the exam. If you have applied for the exam and searching for NCHMCT JEE Previous Year Papers for better preparation, then you are in the right place. You will be able to download NCHMCT JEE 2022 Question Papers in PDF format from this article.
In our previous article, we have shared the complete NCHMCT JEE 2022 Exam Pattern & Selection Procedure. This article will let you know about the detailed subject-wise divided NCHMCT JEE Previous Year Question Paper of the subjects asked in the NCHMCT JEE Entrance Examination (All Courses). Let us check out the NCHMCT JEE Previous Year Papers for better preparation
About NCHMCT Exam
National Council for Hotel Management & Catering Technology (NCHMCT) is an autonomous body under the Ministry of Tourism, Government of India. The Council centrally run and regulates academics for B.Sc. Hospitality & Hotel Administration and ten other structured courses of study are imparted at the affiliated 21 Central Institutes of Hotel Management, 22 State Government Institutes of Hotel Management, 01 Public Sector Undertaking and 14 Private Institutes of Hotel Management.
NCHMCT JEE 2021 is a national level entrance exam conducted for those students who want admission to Hotel management courses offered by the participating institutions. National Council for Hotel Management & Catering Technology (NCHMCT) organize the JEE (Joint Entrance Examination) to offer admission in three years of B.Sc Hospitality & Hotel management courses.
|Exam Name||National Council of Hotel Management and Catering Technology Joint Entrance Examination|
|Conducting Body||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Exam Level||National Level Exam|
|Exam Frequency||Once a year|
|Exam Duration||3 hours|
|Mode of Instruction||English and Hindi|
|No. of Test Cities||86 test centres across 28 test cities|
|Accepting Colleges||71 colleges|
NCHMCT JEE 2022 Exam Pattern
Here we have provided NCHMCT JEE 2022 Exam Pattern that will help you crack the NCHMCT JEE 2022 examination.
|Numerical Ability and Analytical Aptitude||30|
|General Knowledge & Current Affairs||30|
|Reasoning and Logical Deduction||30|
|Aptitude for Service Sector||50|
- Exam Mode: The exam will be organized in online mode.
- Language: Question paper will be bilingual (English & Hindi).
- Duration of Exam: The exam duration will be 3 hours.
- No.of Questions: Total of 200 questions will be asked.
- Marking Scheme: +4 mark will be awarded for each correct response.
- Negative Marking: -1 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
Previous Year Papers
Let us check out these previous years question papers for NCHMCT JEE Exam. These previous years question papers will also work as model papers for the NCHMCT JEE 2021 Entrance Examination.
|Previous Year Paper||Download|
|NCHMCT JEE Previous Year Paper 2019||Click Here|
|NCHMCT JEE Previous Year Paper 2018||Click Here|
|NCHMCT JEE Previous Year Paper 2016||Click Here|
Who is responsible to collect the service tax?
- Income tax department
- Central Excise Department
- The commercial tax department of the state/ union territory
- Postal department
Of the various grounds below, which is the one criterion on which discrimination by the state is not prohibited in Article 15 of the Constitution?
- Place of birth
The basic regulatory authority funds and stock markets lie with:
- Government of India
- Reserve Bank of India
- Stock exchanges
Consider the following geological phenomena:
- Development of fault
- Movement along a fault
- The impact produced by a volcanic eruption
- Folding rocks
The term band rate is a measure of the
- Memory capacity
- The speed at which data travels over the communication line
- Instruction execution time
- The speed at which data is processed
In the following questions, a word has been written in four different ways out of which only one is correctly spelt. Find the correctly spelt word and indicate it in the Answer-sheet
- (a) Nemesys (b) Nemisis (c) Nemesis (d) Nemysis
- (a) Anamoly (b) Anomaly (c) Anamaly (d) Anomoly
- (a) Perseverance(b) Perserverance (c) Perseverence (d) Perseverents
- (a) Choronology (b) Chronology (c) Cronology (d) Chronalogy
- (a) Scintilating (b) Scintillatinge (c) Scintillating(d) Scintilliting
In the following questions, some of the sentences have errors and some have none. Find out which part of a sentence has an error and blacken the rectangle corresponding to the appropriate letter (a), (b), (c),.if there is no error, blacken the rectangle corresponding to (d) in the Answer- sheet.
- We had a lot of difficulty/ to find/ the house. No error (a) (b) (c) (d)
- Patience, as well as perseverance /, are necessary/ for success. No error(a) (b) (c) (d)
- The passer-by told us/ where was the marriage hall/ and even led us to it. No error (a) (b) (c) (d)
- The increase in consumption is directly/ Proportional to the increase/in income. No error (a) (b) (c) (d)
APTITUDE FOR SERVICE SECTOR
Directions: This questionnaire contains some questions followed by different alternatives; options, which would best reflect your choice in the particular situation. Do not take too much time to answer any particular question and write your answer adjacent to the question number on a separate response sheet provided.
While making friends, how much time do you take to open up to time?
- even after a lot of interaction with others you do not open up easily
- it takes quite a bit of time with others for you to be comfortable
- you open up to them instantly
- its usually within a short period of time that you become friendly and open.
You are a manager of a company and an employee does not turn up for work because his son was ill. You will
- ask how his son is and tell him to call the office if ever in future he decides not to come
- give him a warning
- ask him how his son is and give him a day off
- tell him to come on time now onwards no matter what.
In case one of your fast friends get angry with you for no significant reason, you would
- criticize him bitterly everywhere
- try to remove misunderstanding
- not talk to him at all
- try to please him at all costs
To be a team leader, I must possess
- Decision-making ability
NCHMCT JEE 2021 Sample Papers
Aspirants applying for National Council for Hotel Management & Catering Technology test may find these sample papers very useful as they will give you the exact idea of what is being asked in the national examination. These Sample Papers for NCHMCT JEE 2021 will also serve as a Model question papers for NCHMCT JEE Admission Test 2021. Have a look.
English including Comprehension Sample Papers for NCHMCT JEE
Aspirants applying for Tests may solve these highly recommended sample papers for NCHMCT JEE (English Language and Comprehension).
|1.||NCHMCT JEE English Sample Paper||Click Here|
|2.||English Sample Paper for NCHMCT JEE||Click Here|
|3.||English Sample Paper 3||Click Here|
|4.||English Sample Paper 4||Click Here|
|5.||English Sample Paper for NCHMCT JEE||Click Here|
|6.||English Sample Paper 6||Click Here|
|7.||NCHMCT JEE English Sample Paper||Click Here|
|8.||English Sample Paper 7||Click Here|
|9.||English Sample Paper for NCHMCT JEE||Click Here|
|10.||NCHMCT JEE English Sample Paper||Click Here|
Aptitude for Service Sector Sample Papers for NCHMCT JEE
Aspirants applying for Tests may solve these highly recommended sample papers for NCHMCT JEE (Aptitude for Service Sector).
|S.No||NCHMCT JEE 2021 Sample Paper||Download Link|
|1.||NCHMCT JEE Aptitude for Service Sector Sample Paper 1||Click Here|
|2.||Aptitude for Service Sector Sample Paper for NCHMCT JEE 2||Click Here|
|3.`||Aptitude for Service Sector Sample paper 3||Click Here|
- The above mentioned Sample Paper of NCHMCT JEE is your gateway to score high marks in the exam.
- Through these NCHMCT JEE Solved Papers, you will be able to handle the difficulty of the questions.