Attention Candidates, The Defence Research and Development Organisation(DRDO) has invited the application across the country for its ‘Dare to Dream’ contest. Candidates can apply for the contest through the official website of DRDO, i.e, drdo.gov.in. the online application form filling process for DRDO contest has begun already and the Last date for submitting the online application form is 28 February 2019. Candidates need to select a challenge from the list given at the website and propose solutions to it. Interested candidates can apply either as individuals or as a start-up for a workable proposal that can impact various related domains. Even those start-ups that are run by a single person can apply. The winner of the contest in start-up category will get Rs 10 lakh and in individual category will be awarded Rs 5 lakh.
Get Latest Info. About this Story/Article, via SMS & Email.
What is DRDO Contest???
The Defence Research and Development Organisation(DRDO) has invited the application across the country for its ‘Dare to Dream’ contest. In DRDO Contest a Candidates need to select a challenge from the list given at the website and propose solutions to it. The Top three candidates will be awarded Rs 5, 4 and 3 lakh respectively for individual and Rs 10, 8 and 6 lakh under start-up category.
|1st Prize||5 Lakh||10 Lakh|
|2nd Prize||4 Lakh||8 Lakh|
|3rd Prize||3 Lakh||6 Lakh|
How to apply
Step-1: First you have to Visit the official website i.e, drdo.gov.in
Step-2: Click on ‘dare to dream: DRDO Innovation contest’
Step-3: You will be redirected to a new page
Step-4: Click on ‘register’ on the top end of the page
Step-5: Click on ‘individual’ or ‘start-up’ and fill the details
Step-6: the Candidates will get an OTP on the email id/mobile number.
Step-7: A user ID will be generated based on which the applying Seekers need to fill up the form and share their proposal of innovation. Candidates are advised to submit the same before February 28, 2019.
Those aspirants who are going to apply for the DRDO contents must fulfil the complete eligibility criteria of DRDO Contest. below we have mentioned the required eligibility criteria for DRDO Contest.
- Required Age limit: Applying Seekers must be at least 18 years of age to apply for the contest. No upper age limit has been assigned by the organisation
- Recognition: Those applying Seekers who are applying as a start-up should be controlled by Indians and recognised by the Department of Industry and Policy Promotion (DIPP)
DRDO Research area
- Autonomous system
- Hypersonic technologies
- Quantum computing
- Smart material
- Soldier as a system
- Tera Hz Communication
- Applications will be submitted through online mode only.
- There will be two Categories for Candidates: Individual or Start-up category.
- An individual having start-up may apply in the capacity of Individual as well as Start-up.
- Select only those challenges for which you want to make submissions
- An individual or start-up Candidate can apply for not more than five areas of challenge.
- Provide a write-up of 500 words for each challenge selected.
- You can also submit attachments (PDF format, less than 2 MB) with more details for the submission
Best of Luck…!!