Dhaneshwar Rath Institute of Engineering and Management Studies Cuttack (DRIEMS Cuttack) is a Private engineering college was established in 1999 by the dedicated, service minded philanthropists. It was the vision of Late Dhaneshwar Rath after whom the institute is named. DRIEMS Cuttack is affiliated to Biju Pattnaik University of Technology Rourkela (BPUT Rourkela) since 2004 and approved by All India Council for Technical Education New Delhi (AICTE New Delhi)
It is located at Tangi, Cuttack and spread over in 160 acres area.
- 1 Facilities at DRIEMS Cuttack
- 2 Courses Offered:
- 3 Admission Procedure:
- 4 FEE STRUCTURE:
- 5 Placement details:
Affiliations, Recognition, and other Achievement:
- DRIEMS Cuttack is recognized by AICTE New Delhi and is affiliated with BPUT Rourkela.
- DRIEMS Cuttack is NAAC accreditated “A”.
- It is Accredited by NBA.
- ISO 9001:2008 certified Institution.
Facilities at DRIEMS Cuttack
- A well-stocked Library
- Laboratories and Workshops
- Lecture Halls
- Canteen and Cafeteria
- Health Care
- Separate Hostels for Boys and Girls
- Sports and Games activity (indoor and outdoor)
- Cultural and Tech Fest
- 600-seated air-conditioned Auditorium
B.TECH (4 Years)
|Computer Science & Engineering||120|
|Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering||120|
|Mechanical Engineering||180 and 60 seats (second Shift)|
|Civil Engineering||180 and 60 seats (second Shift)|
|Electrical and Electronics Engineering||60|
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA)
- Bachelor of Nursing
- Bachelor of Hotel Management
- Master in Technology (M.TECH)
- Master in Hotel Management (MHM)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
For Undergraduate Courses:
- Candidate must have appeared in Odisha Jee (OJEE 2017) Examination which will be conducted on 14th May 2017 (Sunday) and through JEE mains.
- To get admission in M.Tech Courses, one need to have a valid GATE Score card and Graduation in the Prescribed fields of Engineering.
- College Conducts its own Entrance test for Admission into MBA/MCA Courses. A graduation with Passing Marks is Must.
|Fees to be paid for admission||₹94,900|
|Remaining fee to be paid at the time of Registration in respective University/ Institute||₹5,000|
|Total Fee to be paid||₹99,900/- Per Annum|
Note: Fee Structure is approximate.
DRIEMS Cuttack organises different training and courses like CTTC & CIPET (Govt. of India Organisation) Training program for design software like Auto-cad, Catia, Pro-E & Machine etc., Oracle WDP Program, Redhat Linux Training Program, Wipro Mission 10X, Infosys campus connect, Hyundai Automotive for hands-on practice, Microsoft Innovation Programmes for campus recruitment. Few of the recruiters are: TCS, Wipro, Infosys, Acer etc. This institute has 100% Placement records.
Rankings and Reputation:
DRIEMS endeavors to pursue excellence in teaching, research, and related extra-curricular activities to prepare technical manpower for building the future of our nation. This is achieved through a well-knit and well-built IQAC (Internal Quality Assurance Cell). The institute is graded as ‘A’ as per NAAC (UGC)’s assessment, accredited by NBA and certified by ISO 9001:2008 and IAO (International Accreditation Organization).
DRIEMS Cuttack got 3 out of 5 rating by Edufever College Ranking Team.
DHANESHWAR RATH INSTITUTE OF ENGINEERING AND MANAGEMENT STUDIES CUTTACK
DRIEMS Group Of Institutions
Tangi, Cuttack – 754 022, Odisha, India.
Phone : +91 – 671 – 2595061 / 62 / 63 / 64 / 65
Fax : +91 – 671 – 2595755
E-mail : [email protected] / [email protected]