Delhi Teachers Training College (DTTC Delhi) is a renowned B.Ed College in Delhi set up under the mentorship of Dr. F. Ahmed. The college is located in the outskirt of Delhi with pollution free location in Semi-urban area of Najafgarh. The college is affiliated to GGSIPU Delhi and is famous for its B.ED Courses.
Delhi Teachers Training Colleg Najafgarh (Delhi) is one of the best private colleges in (Delhi) . its providing good facilities for our students.it is affiliated with Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU).
- 1 Delhi Teachers Training College (DTTC Delhi)
- 2 Course Offered:
- 3 Admission Procedure
- 4 Fees Structure:
- 5 Placement details:
- 6 Cutoff
- 7 Ranking & Reputation:
- 8 Contact Details
Delhi Teachers Training College (DTTC Delhi)
|Name of Institute||Delhi Teachers Training Colleg Najafgarh (Delhi)|
|Popular Name||DTTC Delhi|
|Location||New Delhi, NCR|
|Year of Establishment||2000|
|Affiliated with||GGSIPU, NEW DELHI|
|Approved by||NCTE, NAAC|
|Category||IPU Colleges In Delhi|
In this article, we will provide you with the detailed information about Delhi Teachers Training Colleg Najafgarh (DTTC Delhi) Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review.
Affiliations, Recognition, and other Achievement:
- Affiliated with: Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University.
- Recognized by: National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE)
- Aid Status: Private
- ICT Resource Centre
- Art & Craft Resource Centre
- Curriculum Laboratory
- Physical Education Resource Centre
Delhi Teachers Training College offers Bachelor of Education (B.ED) programs under the supervision of highly qualified faculty members and 100% Placement Assistance.
Faculty & staff:
The Delhi Teachers Training College offers admission with an intake capacity of 100 numbers of students. The college is famous for providing a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members. The college is well equipped with all the modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of technical and non-technical staffs to provide an ambiance of self-learning to the students.
The admission to B.ED programmes of the Delhi Teacher training College is strictly on the basis of Common Entrance Test (CET) call IPU CET B.ED EXAM conducted by the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University.
- The fees mentioned is for the 1st year only and will increase by approx. 5% every year. Each academic year is 2 semesters.
- The mentioned fee structure is subject to change.
|Highest Package||Average Package|
The placement cell of DTTC Najafgarh organizes pre-recruitment training and discussion programs among the final year students and arranges the campus recruitment programs for the aspiring and deserving students. Some of the training and placement programs offered by the college are as followed.
- Nurtures Industry College interaction, by organizing and coordinating frequent industrial visits, implant training, and projects of industrial relevance for the students, with the sole aim of zeroing down the hiatus between the industry and the academia.
- Receives and forwards the feedback pertinent to curriculum improvement from the visiting companies to the faculty, to ensure that the curriculum follows the latest industrial trends.
- Helps every student define his/her career interest through individual expert counseling.
- Makes available updated database and job profile of the companies and thus helps each student analyze and choose the company of his interest.
- Organisers and coordinates Campus Placement Program, to fulfill its commitment to a job to every aspirant.
- Works towards continuing education for the college employees
- Bal Bharti
- Govt. Schools
- Kendriya Vidhyalays
- Different central and state services.
Admission Seekers who wish to Get Admission in Delhi Teachers Training Colleg Najafgarh (Delhi) College. are advised to Check the Cutoff Details to Check whether the Admission Seeker is Eligible For Admission or Not. Please Check the Cutoff Details which is Given Below:
Ranking & Reputation:
|Name Of Institute||Delhi Teachers Training College|
The Delhi Teachers Training College Najafgarh has all the potential to become one of the Best B.ED colleges in Delhi NCR. The Infrastructure is good, Faculties are well trained, Corporate Training and Internships programs are very good so does the Labs and Library. We would like to give this college 3.6 out of 5 stars on Edufever Best Colleges in Delhi/NCR.
Delhi Teachers Training College
340-341, Deenpur, Najafgarh, New Delhi-43
District South-West State New Delhi
Phone: 011 24524529 / 011 25026529
To get Information on How to get Admission In Top College in Delhi? Please stay in touch with us. You can Also ask our Expert to guide you in getting admission in DTTC Delhi by commenting in the box mentioned below.
Best of Luck…!!!