Delhi Teachers Training College (DTTC Delhi) is a renowned B.Ed College in Delhi set up under the mentorship of Dr F. Ahmed. The college is located on the outskirt of Delhi, with a pollution-free location in the Semi-urban area of Najafgarh. The college is affiliated with GGSIPU Delhi and is famous for its B.ED Courses.
Delhi Teachers Training Colleg Najafgarh (Delhi) is one of the best private colleges in (Delhi). Its provides good facilities for our students.it is affiliated with Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU).
1. College Summary
2. Course Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Counselling Process
5. Eligibility Criteria
6. Fee Structure
10. Ranking & Reputation
11. Contact Details
12. Frequent Asked Question
Delhi Teachers Training College (DTTC Delhi)
DTC Delhi consistently offers an education that ensures a career for the individual, fulfils society’s needs and meets the nation’s demands. It offers graduate and post-graduate level courses.
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the significant details of this university, Delhi Teachers Training College (DTTC Delhi).
|Name of Institute||Delhi Teachers Training Colleg Najafgarh (Delhi)|
|Popular Name||DTC Delhi|
|Location||New Delhi, NCR|
|Affiliated with||GGSIPU, NEW DELHI|
|Approved by||NCTE, NAAC|
|Review this college||Click Here|
|Category||IPU Colleges In Delhi|
This article will provide detailed information about Delhi Teachers Training Colleg Najafgarh (DTTC Delhi) Fees Structure; Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review.
Affiliations, Recognition, and other Achievement
- Affiliated with: Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University.
- Recognized by: National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE)
- Aid Status: Private
- ICT Resource Centre
- Art & Craft Resource Centre
- Curriculum Laboratory
- Physical Education Resource Centre
Want to Study in Top GGSIPU Colleges in Delhi (Call Now) +91-9999672544
Delhi Teachers Training College offers Bachelor of Education (B.ED) programs under the supervision of highly qualified faculty members and 100% Placement Assistance.
Admission to various Delhi Teachers Training College programmes is strictly by Common Entrance Test (CET) conducted by the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University.
Admission to B.Ed program candidates has to clear the IPU CET B.ED entrance exam conducted by GGSIPU Delhi.
Below we have mentioned the eligibility criteria of DTTC Delhi. Candidates are advised to check the complete eligibility criteria.
|B.Ed||Candidates with at least 50% marks either in the Graduation and/or in the Master’s degree in Sciences/ Social Sciences/ Humanities, Bachelor’s in Engineering or Technology with specialization in Science and Mathematics with 55% marks or any other qualification equivalent thereto, are eligible for admission to the program. The University shall follow the Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI) guidelines for the B.Ed. Spl. Education programs for admissions and implementation.|
|Age||Minimum age: 21|
Maximum age: 30
Delhi Teacher Training College, Delhi fee structure for the course are affordable and is mentioned below.
- The fees mentioned are for the 1st year only and will increase by approx. 5% every year. Each academic year is two semesters.
- The mentioned fee structure is subject to change.
Admission Seekers who wish to Get Admission to Delhi Teachers Training College Najafgarh (Delhi) College. are advised to Check the Cutoff Details to Check whether the Admission Seeker is Eligible For Admission or Not. Please Check the Cutoff Details which is Given Below:
IPU CET 2019 Cutoff
NOTE: To Download IPU CET 2019 B.Ed Cutoff, follow this link
DTTC Delhi B.ED Cutoff 2018
Below we have mentioned the DTTC Delhi B.ED 2018 Cutoff. Candidates are advised to check the complete cutoff information (Opening and Closing Rank).
|IPU CET B.Ed 2018 Cutoff||Click Here to Download|
|IPU CET B.Ed (Hons.) Round-1 Cutoff||Click Here|
|IPU CET B.Ed (Hons.) Round-2 Cutoff||Click Here|
|IPU CET B.Ed (Hons.) Round-3 Cutoff||Click Here|
|IPU CET B.Ed (Hons.) Round-4 Cutoff||Click Here|
NOTE: To know more about DTTC Delhi Cutoff, follow this Link
This flowchart can best explain the admission process to the DTTC Delhi Counselling Procedure.
How to Fill Application Form
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University only allows an online application form submission mode.
- First of all, visit the official website of GGSIPU.
- Fill in all the details in the application form and upload the scanned copies of the required documents as mentioned in the information brochure.
- Submit the application form, and the registration ID and password will generate.
- Pay the application fee of Rs. 1200 before the last date.
- After submitting the application form and application fee, the admit card will be issued.
- Counselling will be held, and the seat will be allotted based on marks/rank secured by the students in IPU CET.
Students should carry the following documents for counselling/interview:
- 10th, 12th, and graduation mark sheets and certificates
- Medical, caste, and character certificate
- IPU CET Admit card
- Verification form and Preference Sheet
- Requisite Demand Drafts
- Affidavit of Rs. 10.
The placement cell of DTTC Delhi organizes pre-recruitment training and discussion programs among final-year students and arranges campus recruitment programs for aspiring and deserving students. Some of the training and placement programs offered by the college are as follows.
- Nurtures Industry College interaction by organizing and coordinating frequent industrial visits, implant training, and projects of industrial relevance for the students, with the sole aim of zeroing down the hiatus between the industry and academia.
- Receives and forwards the feedback pertinent to curriculum improvement from the visiting companies to the faculty to ensure that the curriculum follows the latest industrial trends.
- Helps every student define his/her career interest through individual expert counselling.
- Makes available updated database and job profile of the companies and thus helps each student analyze and choose the company of his interest.
- Organisers and coordinates the Campus Placement Program to fulfil its commitment to a job to every aspirant.
- Works towards continuing education for college employees
Delhi Teachers Training College Major Recruiters
- Bal Bharti
- Govt. Schools
- Kendriya Vidhyalays
- Different central and state services.
|Highest package||Average Package|
Ranking & Reputation
|Name Of Institute||Delhi Teachers Training College|
|Review this college||Click Here|
Delhi Teachers Training College, Delhi (DTTC Delhi)
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
Dhinpur, Triveni Hospital,
Najafgarh Rd, Dindarpur,
Najafgarh, Delhi, 110043
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q. Is DTTC Delhi a Good College?
A. Yes, DTTC Delhi is the best college. It provides excellent exposure and placement and everything you need on campus. The best thing is that DTTC Delhi offers you superb arrangements.
Q. From which university is DTTC Delhi?
A. DTTC Delhi is affiliated with Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU) and is recognized by the Bar Council of India (BCI).
Q. Is the DTTC Delhi Fee structure expensive?
A. DTTC Delhi Fee Structure is affordable, and the programmes’ fees can be paid online.
Q. How can I get admission to IPU 2023?
A. Applicants should qualify for the entrance exam with the qualifying marks to get admission into the University. Admission will be offered into BBA, BCA, LLB, LLM, MBA, MCA & various other courses in the GGSIPU and various affiliated colleges.
Q. How many colleges are under IPU?
A. There are 118 affiliated colleges of IP University 2023 offering both UG and PG courses. The list of IPU colleges in 2023 includes both government and self-financing colleges. There is a total of 83 self-financing institutes and 35 government institutes.
Q. What is the annual intake for the B.ed Course at DTTC Delhi?
A. The annual intake for DTTC Delhi is stated to be 100 students for the B.ed course.