DU LLB 2020 is one of the most popular Undergraduate level Entrance Examination in India conducted by Faculty of Law, University of Delhi Law Entrance Exam, Commonly known as DU LLB. Successful candidates for DU LLB 2020 Entrance Examination 2020 will be eligible to get admission in one of India’s top law college.
DU Law Entrance Exam 2020
This article will help you to know about various parameters associated with DU LLB 2020 exam like Application Process, Fees, How to Apply, Exam Pattern, Eligibility Criteria, Participating Institutes and Exam Centres. Students want to apply for the entrance are hereby notified to check this complete article carefully.
|Exam name||Faculty of Law, University of Delhi Law Entrance Exam|
|Also known as||DU LLB|
|Conducting body||University of Delhi|
|Mode of examination||Offline|
|A medium of examination||English|
|Commencement of DU LLB Application Form 2020||Third week of June 2020|
|End of DU LLB Application Form 2020||Fourth week of June 2020|
|The issue of admit card of DU LLB 2020||Last week of June 2020|
|DU LLB 2020 offline exam||First week of July 2020|
|DU LLB Result 2020||First week of July 2020|
|DU LLB Counseling 2020||First week of July – Last week of September 2020|
Why Choose DU LLB 2020?
Before we go in deep, let us have a look at some of the salient features of DU LLB 2020 which will give the answer to the question Why to choose DU LLB 2020 Entrance Exam.
- Faculty of Law University of Delhi conducts Faculty of Law, University of Delhi Law Entrance Exam (DU LLB 2020)
- University of Delhi Law Entrance Exam (DU LLB 2020) is a Graduate level entrance exam.
- The Entrance test is your gateway to some of the finest law colleges in Delhi/NCR.
So, if you have already made your mind to be a part of it, then the very first thing you have to do is to read this article carefully. You will find all the detailed information about DU LLB 2020. Let us first have a brief look at the Eligibility Criteria and Exam Pattern of Faculty of Law, University of Delhi Law Entrance Exam (DU LLB 2020)
DU LLB Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants are advised to read the full detail information on DU LLB Eligibility criteria to check whether they are eligible or Not. Once going through all the necessary requirements, a candidate can apply for the Entrance. The eligibility conditions of DU LLB is given below:
Admission Seeker applying for DU LLB 2020 must be citizens of India.
- Aspirants of DU LLB 2020 should be residents of Delhi/NCR.
- There is a special reservation (a fixed %) for the candidate belonging to Outside Delhi in every participating DU LLB colleges in DULLB 2020 Entrance.
- The age of the Admission Seeker should not be beyond 35 years, as on 1 August 2020.
- Candidates belonging to reserved categories (SC, ST & OBC) are given a relaxation of 2 years on the maximum age.
- The aspirant must have a bachelor’s degree with at least 50% marks in the qualifying degree. Moreover, if any candidate holds a postgraduate degree or is appearing in the final year postgraduate degree examination can also apply for DU LLB 2020. In such cases, the postgraduate degree holder/ the final year postgraduate degree holder should have scored the minimum percentage of marks in the qualifying degree.
Category wise Eligibility Criteria Mentioned blow-
|General||Candidate should possess a graduation/post-graduation degree from Delhi University or any other recognized Indian/foreign university with at least 50% aggregate marks.|
|OBC||Candidate should possess a graduation/post-graduation from a recognized university with at least 45% aggregate marks.|
|SC/ST||Candidate should possess a graduation/post-graduation from a recognized university with at least 40% aggregate marks.|
|CW||Candidates who fall under widows/wards of ex-servicemen/serving personnel (CW) category are given a 5% marks relaxation, that is, they will be eligible to appear for DU LLB entrance exam 2020 if they have secured 45% aggregate marks in their qualifying examination.|
|PH||Candidate should possess a graduation/post-graduation with at least 45% aggregate marks. Informing the same the official website of DU states: “Relaxation of up to 5% marks in the minimum eligibility prescribed for general candidates will be allowed to the candidates belonging to physically handicapped (PH) category on the recommendations of the Medical Board as per the prescribed procedure|
DU LLB Admission 2020 Exam Pattern – The exam pattern specifies about various aspects of the entrance exam like marking scheme, type of questions, time duration, the total number of questions, subjects, sections, etc.
|S.No.||Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks||Time|
|1.||English Language Comprehension||25||100||120 Minutes|
|3.||Legal Awareness & Aptitude||25||100|
- Mode of Examination: offline mode.
- Question Paper Type: The questions paper will be of objective type will have essay type questions
- Number of Questions: 100 questions
- Duration- 2 hours
- A medium of Question Paper: The medium of question paper will be English
- Negative Marking: Negative marking of 1 marks will be done for each incorrect answer.
- Marking Scheme: Each right answer will be credited with 4 marks.
The Delhi University hasn’t provided any information for DU LLB entrance 2020, On the basis of the previous year, Edufever has compiled some topics which aspirants can consider studying for DU LLB 2020 entrance exam.
- English Language & Comprehension
- General Knowledge & Current Affairs
- Reasoning & Analytical Abilities
- Legal Awareness & Aptitude
***Click Here to see Complete Syllabus of DU LLB Entrance Exam.
One should follow these simple steps to apply for the DU LLB 2020 Admission form.
- One has to visit the official website of DU LLB Official Website (Click here).
- Click on the apply online or register
- Fill the personal details carefully.
- After Filling the personal detail, one has to select the subject for which He/She is applying.
- Upload the photo and signature in the prescribed format.
- Pay the application fee online.
- Save the Application form for future use.
The admit card will be released Last week of June 2020 (Tentative). The Admit Card or commonly known as Call Later can be download from the official website. The admit card is the mandatory document to carry during the Exam hall at the time of written examination. If a candidate fails to show His/Her DU LLB 2020 Admit Card at the time of the written exam, then he/she shall not be allowed to appear for the test. You can follow these steps to Download Admit card for DU LLB Entrance examination.
Faculty of Law, University of Delhi (DU LLB) Result will be declared in the First week of July 2020. The result will release online on the website. Students can Cheak their results by entering their roll number and other required details are given below.
Aspirants need to follow the below given important Steps for Faculty of Law, University of Delhi 2020
- Go to the official website of Faculty of Law, University of Delhi (DU LLB 2020).
- Click on “DU LLB Result” tab/link mentioned on the official website.
- Enter any two details from – Roll number, date of birth and application number.
- Click on Submit button.
- View result and download DU LLB.
DU LLB Counselling 2020
Here’s update info for DU LLB Counselling-
- Admission to UG and PG programmes in participating Colleges will be done through centralized counselling organized by the authority.
- DU LLB counselling 2020 will commence in the First week of July – Last week of September 2020
- The online counselling shall be conducted in different rounds.
- Allotment of seats will be on the basis of ‘merit-cum-preference’.
- Selected Candidates for admission has to pay the counselling fee.
The candidates are required to bring the documents such as
- Allotment letter.
- Admit Card/Hall Ticket.
- Rank/Score Card.
- X and XII result.
- Medical certificate.
- Community Certificate.
- 4-6 Passport Size photos.
University Authority will release cutoff for DU LLB after the declaration result. DU LLB Cutoff 2020 can be defined as the minimum marks required to seek admission in the three-year law programme. Let have to look previous year category wise cut off which will be helpful for those candidates who are preparing for DU LLB.
|Category||DU LLB Cutoff 2017*||DU LLB Cut off 2016*||DU LLB Cut off 2015*||DU LLB Cut off 2014*|
|CW||102||All test takers||All test takers||All test takers|
|PwD||151||All test takers||All test takers||All test takers|
The seats will be allotted to the candidates on the counselling day-
- The admission seekers will be given an allotment letter on his email id.
- If in case there are any technical issues with the website, then it is the responsibility of the Authorities to fix it.
- The admission seekers have to download and print the allocation letter.
- He/She has to visit the allotted institute with this letter for further proceedings.
|Category||Reserved seats in Percentage|
|OBC||27% of total seats|
|SC||15% of total seats|
|ST||7.5% of total seats|
* **Subject to change, Tentative seats
|Commencement of DU LLB Application Form 2020||The third week of June 2020|
|End of DU LLB Application Form||Fourth week of June 2020|
|The issue of admit card||Last week of June 2020|
|offline exam||The first week of July 2020|
|Result||The first week of July 2020|
|Counselling||The first week of July – Last week of September 2020|
Aspirants May Also Check these Important links related to DU LLB 2020 Admission Notification.
|Eligibility Criteria||Click Here|
|Admit Card| Hall ticket||Click Here|
|Recommended Books||Click Here|
|Sample Paper||Click Here|
|Syllabus and Study Materials||Click Here|
|Cut-off: Expected & Previous Year||Click Here|
|Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|Test Series||Click Here|
|Previous year Papers in PDF||Click Here|
|Seat Matrix||Click Here|
For any Query related to Faculty of Law, University of Delhi Law Entrance Exam (DU LLB 2020) notification, comment on the comment box mentioned below. Our expert will help you to make the Best preparation Strategy for the exam.
Best Of Luck Aspirants..!!!