DU LLB 2020 is one of the most popular Undergraduate level Entrance Examination in India conducted by Faculty of Law, University of Delhi Law Entrance Exam, Commonly known as DU LLB. Successful candidates for DU LLB 2020 Entrance Examination 2020 will be eligible to get admission in one of India’s top law college.
DU Law Entrance Exam 2020
This article will help you to know about various parameters associated with DU LLB 2020 exam like Application Process, Fees, How to Apply, Exam Pattern, Eligibility Criteria, Participating Institutes and Exam Centres. Students want to apply for the entrance are hereby notified to check this complete article carefully.
Here is some Important Links Related to DU LLB Entrance Exam:
|Major Notification||Eligibility Criteria||Exam Pattern|
|Syllabus||Books||Previous Year Paper|
|Sample Paper||Admit Card||Test Series|
|Exam name||Faculty of Law, University of Delhi Law Entrance Exam|
|Also known as||DU LLB|
|Conducting body||University of Delhi|
|Mode of examination||Online|
|A medium of examination||English|
|Commencement of DU LLB Application Form 2020||2 April 2020|
|End of DU LLB Application Form||30 April 2020|
|The issue of admit card||15 May 2020|
|Online exam||2-9 June 2020|
|Result||25 June 2020|
|Counselling||To be notified|
Why Choose DU LLB 2020?
Before we go in deep, let us have a look at some of the salient features of DU LLB 2020 which will give the answer to the question Why to choose DU LLB 2020 Entrance Exam.
- Faculty of Law University of Delhi conducts Faculty of Law, University of Delhi Law Entrance Exam (DU LLB 2020)
- University of Delhi Law Entrance Exam (DU LLB 2020) is a Graduate level entrance exam.
- The Entrance test is your gateway to some of the finest law colleges in Delhi/NCR.
So, if you have already made your mind to be a part of it, then the very first thing you have to do is to read this article carefully. You will find all the detailed information about DU LLB 2020. Let us first have a brief look at the Eligibility Criteria and Exam Pattern of Faculty of Law, University of Delhi Law Entrance Exam (DU LLB 2020)
Aspirants are advised to read the full detail information on DU LLB Eligibility criteria to check whether they are eligible or Not. Once going through all the necessary requirements, a candidate can apply for the Entrance. The eligibility conditions of DU LLB is given below:
Admission Seeker applying for DU LLB 2020 must be citizens of India.
- Aspirants of DU LLB 2020 should be residents of Delhi/NCR.
- There is a special reservation (a fixed %) for the candidate belonging to Outside Delhi in every participating DU LLB colleges in DULLB 2020 Entrance.
- The age of the Admission Seeker should not be beyond 35 years, as on 1 August 2020.
- Candidates belonging to reserved categories (SC, ST & OBC) are given a relaxation of 2 years on the maximum age.
- The aspirant must have a bachelor’s degree with at least 50% marks in the qualifying degree. Moreover, if any candidate holds a postgraduate degree or is appearing in the final year postgraduate degree examination can also apply for DU LLB 2020. In such cases, the postgraduate degree holder/ the final year postgraduate degree holder should have scored the minimum percentage of marks in the qualifying degree.
Know more Detail About Eligibility Criteria Click Here
One should follow these simple steps to apply for the DU LLB 2020 Admission form.
- One has to visit the official website of DU LLB Official Website (Click here).
- Click on the apply online or register
- Fill the personal details carefully.
- After Filling the personal detail, one has to select the subject for which He/She is applying.
- Upload the photo and signature in the prescribed format.
- Pay the application fee online.
- Save the Application form for future use.
|UR and OBC||Rs. 750|
|SC, ST, PWD and EWS||Rs. 300|
DU LLB Admission 2020 Exam Pattern – The exam pattern specifies about various aspects of the entrance exam like marking scheme, type of questions, time duration, the total number of questions, subjects, sections, etc.
|S.No.||Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks||Time|
|1.||English Language Comprehension||25||100||120 Minutes|
|3.||Legal Awareness & Aptitude||25||100|
Know more Detail about Exam Pattern Click Here
The Delhi University hasn’t provided any information for DU LLB entrance 2020, On the basis of the previous year, Edufever has compiled some topics which aspirants can consider studying for DU LLB 2020 entrance exam.
- English Language & Comprehension
- General Knowledge & Current Affairs
- Reasoning & Analytical Abilities
- Legal Awareness & Aptitude
Know more Detail about Syllabus Click Here
There is given below Important Tips related to DU LLB 2020
- Firstly, know all the details about the officially prescribed syllabus for the examination.
- Practice mock test & previous year question papers.
- Make a proper time-table for your preparations.
- Consider the good preparation of books and study materials.
- Consider the good preparation of books and study materials.
- Stay stress-free & healthy while preparing for exams.
Candidates preparing for the exam are getting tensed about the Study Materials and Books required to crack the Exam. But if your preparation is effective and you are working with proper planning then you can easily clear the cut-off. All you need is these Best Book For DU LLB Entrance Exam
The admit card will be released on 15 May 2020 (Tentative). The Admit Card or commonly known as Call Later can be download from the official website. The admit card is the mandatory document to carry during the Exam hall at the time of written examination. If a candidate fails to show His/Her DU LLB 2020 Admit Card at the time of the written exam, then he/she shall not be allowed to appear for the test. You can follow these steps to Download Admit card for DU LLB Entrance examination.
Exam day guidelines
To help the candidates appearing for the examination have a hassle-free day and keep them stress-free and calm on Exam Day, we have made some Exam day guidelines for DU LLB 2020.
What to carry on the exam day? (✔)
- DU LLB 2020 admit card
- Two passport size photographs (preferably same as the one submitted with the application form)
- A valid photo Id proof (Passport/ Aadhaar card, Driving Licence, PAN Card)
- PWD Certificate (if applicable)
What not to carry? (×)
- A stationery item like textual material (printed or written), bits of papers, Geometry/Pencil Box, Plastic Pouch, Pen, Calculator, Scale, Writing Pad, Pen Drives, Eraser, Calculator, Log Table, Electronic Pen/Scanner, etc.
- Communication devices like Mobile Phone, Bluetooth, Earphones, Microphone, Pager, Health Band, etc.
- Other items like Wallet, Goggles, Handbags, Belt, Cap Watch/Wrist Watch, Bracelet, Camera, etc.
- Any eatable item opened or packed, water bottle, tea, coffee, cold drinks, etc.
- Any other item which could be used for unfair means, by hiding communication devices like a microchip, camera, Bluetooth device, etc.
- Candidates suffering from diabetes are allowed to carry eatables (with prior intimation) like sugar tablets/fruits (like banana/apple/orange) and transparent water bottle. However, they will not be allowed to carry packed foods like chocolate/ candy/sandwich, etc.
Faculty of Law, University of Delhi (DU LLB) Result will be declared in 25 June 2020. The result will release online on the website. Students can Cheak their results by entering their roll number and other required details are given below.
Aspirants need to follow the below given important Steps for Faculty of Law, University of Delhi 2020
- Go to the official website of Faculty of Law, University of Delhi (DU LLB 2020).
- Click on “DU LLB Result” tab/link mentioned on the official website.
- Enter any two details from – Roll number, date of birth and application number.
- Click on Submit button.
- View result and download DU LLB.
University Authority will release cutoff for DU LLB after the declaration result. DU LLB Cut off 2020 can be defined as the minimum marks required to seek admission in the three-year law programme. Let have to look previous year category wise cut off which will be helpful for those candidates who are preparing for DU LLB.
|Category||DU LLB Cut off 2019*||DU LLB Cut off 2018*||DU LLB Cut off 2017*|
|CW||189||All test takers||All test takers|
|PwD||151||All test takers||All test takers|
* Subject to change, Tentative Cutoff
Know more Detail About Previous Year Cut off Click Here
Here’s update info for DU LLB Counselling-
- Admission to UG and PG programmes in participating Colleges will be done through centralized counselling organized by the authority.
- DU LLB counselling 2020 will commence in the First week of July – Last week of September 2020
- The online counselling shall be conducted in different rounds.
- Allotment of seats will be on the basis of ‘merit-cum-preference’.
- Selected Candidates for admission has to pay the counselling fee.
Know more Detail about DU LLB Counselling Click Here
The seats will be allotted to the candidates on the counselling day-
- The admission seekers will be given an allotment letter on his email id.
- If in case there are any technical issues with the website, then it is the responsibility of the Authorities to fix it.
- The admission seekers have to download and print the allocation letter.
- He/She has to visit the allotted institute with this letter for further proceedings.
Know Full Detail About Seat matrix Click Here
|Category||Reserved seats in Percentage *|
|OBC||27% of total seats|
|SC||15% of total seats|
|ST||7.5% of total seats|
* Subject to change, Tentative seats
A. The DU LLB 2020 offers a combined 2922 seats in campus college.
A. Qualifying the DU LLB entrance examination is not difficult. If your basic knowledge is strong and Current Affair as well then you will be easily qualified in DU LLB 2020.
A. DU LLB 2020 Eligibility Criteria Full fill by Candidates Here is some info:
Candidates of SC/ST category need to score 40% marks in their qualifying degree and OBC, PwD and CW need to score 45% in the qualifying degree.
A candidate who holds a postgraduate degree or is appearing in the final year postgraduate degree examination can also apply for DU LLB 2020.
For more detail Click Here
A. Category DU LLB Cutoff 2019*
* Subject to change, Tentative Cutoff
A. DU LLB conduct online Exam, the test paper will consist of 100 objective type multiple choice questions divided into four sections – English Language Comprehension, Analytical Abilities, Legal Awareness & Aptitude and General Knowledge.
A. No, CLAT is not compulsory for DU LLB. CLAT offers 5-year course whereas DU LLB offers a 3-year course.
A. The application form of DU LLB 2020 will be released on 2 April 2020.
👉🏻😊😊 Never let yourself down☹️…
👉🏻 Keep working Hard✍️
👉🏻 Believe yourself 😇 🙌🙌
Don’t worry, we are always with you for any admission related queries you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve with the best possible solution.
Best of Luck…!!! 👍👍👍
Application Form 2020
Disclaimer: If you have found any inappropriate or wrong information/data on the site, inform us by emailing at mail[@]edufever.com for rectification/deletion/updating of the same.