Durgabai Deshmukh College of Special Education Delhi is one of the reputed colleges in Delhi University. It was established in the year 2006. The Durgabai Deshmukh College Delhi provides high academic standards to its students.
Durgabai Deshmukh College of Special Education Delhi is one of the very few colleges dedicated to differentially abled students. Durgabai Deshmukh College Delhi fraternity encourages the students to meet the complex challenges.
|[[ Page Index ]]|
1. Duet Resources
2. College Summary
3. Courses Offered
4. Admission Process
5. Important Date
6. Eligibility Criteria
7. Fee Structure
11. Ranking & Reputation
12. Contact Details
13. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
14. List of Top Colleges
Here you can explore some major important links related to DUET 2020 or DU UG admission
|DUET 2021 Major Notification||Click Here|
|DUET 2021 Eligibility Criteria||Click Here|
|DUET 2021 Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|DUET 2021 Syllabus||Click Here|
|DUET 2021 Books||Click Here|
|DUET 2021 Previous Year Paper||Click Here|
|DUET 2021 Sample Paper||Click Here|
|DUET 2021 Admit Card||Click Here|
|DUET 2021 Test Series||Click Here|
|DUET 2021 Cutoff||Click Here|
|DUET 2021 Counseling||Click Here|
|DUET 2021 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
Durgabai Deshmukh College of Special Education Delhi
Before we go to complete college review, let us have a look at the major details of this university Durgabai Deshmukh College of Special Education Delhi.
|Name of Institute||Durgabai Deshmukh College of Special Education Delhi|
|Popular Name||Durgabai Deshmukh College Delhi|
|Year of Establishment||2006|
|Affiliated with||University Of Delhi|
|Review the college||Click Here|
|Category||Colleges Affiliated to Delhi University|
|Study BBA/MBA in Delhi/NCR||Click Here|
Through this article, you can get complete information about the Durgabai Deshmukh College of Special Education Delhi (University of Delhi) like Admission, Courses offered, Fees structure, Facilities, Cutoff, Placement details, Ranking, Faculty and Staff and others details.
Affiliations, Recognition, and other Achievement
- Affiliated With: University of Delhi (DU)
- Aid Status: Government
- Environment: No Ragging
- Conference Hall
- Health Center
- Computer Center
- Conference Halls
- Health Centers
- Indoor Stadiums
- Computer Centers
- Guest Houses
Durgabai Deshmukh College of Special Education Delhi offers some of the quality programs under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state of the art infrastructure.
|Course||Total Seats||UR||OBC||SC||ST||EWS||PwD||C/W of Armed Forces||Foreign Nationals|
*one seat in total has increased due to rounding-off.
Faculty & Staff
The college offers admission with an intake of 500+ numbers of students per year. The college provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with all the modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staffs to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students.
Admission to various courses offered by the college is made through the University of Delhi selection procedure. The University has announced admissions to various undergraduate courses (merit-based) for all colleges for the academic session 2020-21.
|B.Ed||Admission in B.Ed program candidates has to clear the DUET entrance exam which is conducted by Delhi University.|
|Availibility of DUET 2020 application form||20 June 2020|
|Last date to submit DUET 2020 application form||31 July 2020|
|Release of DUET admit card||29 August 2020|
|Delhi University Entrance Exam Dates||6th September to 11 September 2020|
|Declaration of DUET result||Announced Soon|
How to Fill Application Form
Delhi University allows an only online mode for application form submission.
- First of all, visit the official website of DU.
- A cut-off list will be published after the registration process. Candidates will be able to check the cut-off through the centralized admission web portal.
- Candidates who score marks under the prescribed cut-off should log in through their registered account.
- Select the preferences and generate the admission form.
- Candidates will have to bring the admission form along with the required documents to the respective college.
- The respective college will verify the documents and approve the admission on the UG admission portal.
- After the approval of admission, candidates will have to login again and make the online admission fee payment to confirm their admission.
The students shall be required to submit the following self-attested documents along with the application form in original:
- Class X Board Examination Certificate
- Class X Marks Sheet
- Class XII Marks Sheet
- Class XII Provisional Certificate / Original Certificate
- Character Certificate (recent)
- SC / ST Certificate (in the name of the candidate) issued by the competent authority.
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) Certificate (in the name of the Candidate) issued by the competent authority.
- Transfer Certificate from school /college as well as Migration Certificate from Board/University is required from those students who have passed the senior secondary exam from outside Delhi.
- Three passport size self-attested photographs.
- B.A/B.Sc or an equivalent degree at the graduate level with two of the school teaching subjects as the area of study at the Bachelor degree level. In case if the candidate does not have two school subjects at the degree level, he/she should have one of them at the 10+2 level, with a minimum of 55% marks.
- Should have scored 50% aggregate in the qualifying degree examination. Concession of 5% is applicable in case of Sc/St/OBC/Physically Disabled.
The college offers many scholarships schemes that are for 12th pass students and can be availed for any course. These scholarships recognize merit and talent of students. Students may apply for the Scholarships at the beginning of the academic year. College offers a scholarship for the following categories.
- Students belonging to the economically weaker sections are eligible for fee concession.
- Merit cum means based scholarships are also awarded by the college to deserving students.
- There is a Book Bank facility in the library from where needy students can borrow textbooks for the whole academic year.
- Some special scholarships are also provided by the Delhi University for students belonging to SC/ ST/ BPL/ PWD categories.
- Merit & National Scholarships for brilliant students under Central & State Govt.
- University Merit Scholarships.
- Scholarships for the wards of Ex-servicemen.
- Scholarships for the wards of Riot Affected.
NOTE:- Check the various Top scholarship scheme in India
|Central Scholarship in India||Click Here|
|Top Scholarship in India||Click Here|
|Delhi Scholarship Scheme||Click Here|
Apart from these scholarship schemes, one can also apply for various educational loan offered by banks in India. You may also check these
|Banks of India||Links Here|
|State Bank of India||Click Here|
|HDFC Bank||Click Here|
|Punjab National Bank||Click Here|
|Axis Bank||Click Here|
|ICICI Bank||Click Here|
Important Note: As per Director of Public Instructions, the amount of scholarship to students will be transferred directly to the Aadhar Card linked bank account of the beneficiaries.
Candidates can get many such scholarships updates by the Edufever Scholarship website.
Durgabai Deshmukh College of Special Education Delhi has actively working Placement cell for career guidance and recruitment of the students. It has always been a guiding force for the students and helped them to work on their skills, aptitudes, strengths and weaknesses. The vision of the Placement has always been to guide the students for the enrichment of lives and the fulfilment of their dreams.
Before we check the Durgabai Deshmukh College of Special Education Delhi 2020 Cutoff (expected cutoff). Candidates are advised to read the most important instruction about Miranda House Delhi 2020 Cutoff. So Let’s check out the most important instruction regarding Cutoff.
Below we have mentioned the Instruction regarding Durgabai Deshmukh College of Special Education Delhi 2020 Cutoff.
- The Durgabai Deshmukh College of Special Education Delhi 2020 Cutoff will be based on various parameters like numbers of appearing candidates, total numbers of seats, the difficulty level of the examination, and last year’s admission record.
- The Cutoff marks will be announced to only those candidates who will qualify the DUET 2020.
- The candidate who will secure the highest mark will get the top rank, whereas, the candidates with low marks will be allotted the lowest rank.
- The Selection Board of DUET will not announce the Minimum Cutoff Marks for a specified Engineering Branch or College.
- Board will announce the opening/first rank and closing/last rank for different Top ten Colleges under DU./Other Colleges
- Candidates are advised to fill their preferences according to their merit in the entrance examination.
Durgabai Deshmukh College of Special Education Delhi 2020 Cutoff (1st Cutoff)
|1st Cut-Off – Arts & Commerce||Click Here|
|1st Cut-Off – Science||Click Here|
|1st Cut-Off – BA (Prog.)||Click Here|
Durgabai Deshmukh College of Special Education Delhi 2020 Cutoff (2nd Cutoff)
|2nd Cut-Off – Arts & Commerce||Click Here|
|2nd Cut-Off – Science||Click Here|
|2nd Cut-Off – BA (Prog.)||Click Here|
Durgabai Deshmukh College of Special Education Delhi 2020 Cutoff (3rd Cutoff)
|3rd Cut-Off – Arts & Commerce||Click Here|
|3rd Cut-Off – Science||Click Here|
|3rd Cut-Off – BA (Prog.)||Click Here|
Entrance Exams in India
Ranking and Reputation
|Name Of Institute||Durgabai Deshmukh College of Special Education Delhi|
|Review this College||Click Here|
Durgabai Deshmukh College of Special Education Delhi
C/o The Blind Relief Association Delhi,
Lalbahadur Shastri Marg, (Near Hotel Oberoi), New Delhi
Websites:- Official Website
Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)
A. Yes, Durgabai Deshmukh College of Special Education Delhi is the best College. It provides excellent exposure and placement and everything you need in the campus itself. The best thing is that VIPS offers you superb arrangements.
A.Durgabai Deshmukh College of Special Education Delhi affiliated with the Delhi University(DU).
A. Durgabai Deshmukh College of Special Education Delhi Fee Structure is affordable and the fees for all the programmes can be paid online.
A. The University of Delhi, informally known as Delhi University (DU), is a collegiate public central university, the University of Delhi has since become India’s largest institution of higher learning and among the largest in the world. the national or sub-national government which private universities are not allowed to get.
A. The university will conduct DUET for admission into various UG and PG programmes. However, students can also apply for admission on the basis of merit of qualifying degree.
A. No, there be any disadvantage for gap year students.
A. There are 90 colleges and 16 faculties affiliated to the University of Delhi, spread across Delhi. North Campus and South Campus serve as the two main campuses of the University.