Entrepreneurship And Management Processes International (EMPI Delhi) were established in the year 1994 by chairman Guman Saran. EMPI Business School is the modern gurukul of management and executive education.
The college is committed to identify, nurture and enrich giftedness in individuals through continuous innovative pedagogy imparted in a 24×7-Gurukul learning environment so as to enable them to become creators and innovators that can impact organizations and societies.
Download Hand Written Notes for MBA/PGDM 2020 Examination Click Here
CAT Useful Resources
|Major Notification||Eligibility Criteria||Exam Pattern|
|Books||Previous Year Paper|
|Sample Paper||Admit Card||Test Series|
EMPI Business School, New Delhi
Before we go to complete college review, let us have a look at the major details of this university Entrepreneurship And Management Processes International (EMPI Delhi).
|Name of Institute||Entrepreneurship And Management Processes International|
|Popular Name||EMPI Delhi|
|Location||New Delhi, NCR|
|Year of Establishment||1995|
|Affiliated with||GGSIPU, NEW DELHI|
|Courses Offered||B.Com, BBA & MBA|
|Review this College||Click Here|
|Category||IPU Colleges In Delhi|
|Apply for MBA/PGDM 2020-22 Session||Click Here|
In this article, we will provide you with the detailed information about Entrepreneurship And Management Processes International (EMPI Delhi) Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review.
Affiliation, Recognition and Achievement:
- EMPI Business School Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) Programmes in various areas are approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Ministry of HRD, Government of India
- EMPI’s PGDM programmes have been recognized by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU), the National equivalence authority; as equivalent to the MBA.
- Aid Status: Private
- No Ragging Environment.
Facilities At EMPI Delhi
- Green Campus
- Executive Dining Hall
- Multimedia Lab
- Executive Fitness Programme
Courses Offered By EMPI Business School:
|PGDM (AdCoMM)||Research & Business Analyst|
|PGDM (General Management)||Digital & Social Media Marketing|
|PGDM (Global Business)||E-Commerce|
|PGDM (Human Resource)|
|PGDM (Research &Busines Analyst)|
Note – Some certificate courses are also available like
- Certificate Courses In Faculty Management
- International India Innovation Programme
All applicants should first pre-qualify through EMPI prescribed tests. As such all applicants taking the CAT / MAT / CMAT / XAT / ATMA examination, achieving high percentile score are considered for selection for the Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) programmes. This attainment is considered as pre-qualification for the stage – II selection procedure of EMPI.
All candidates clearing the pre-qualifying test are also required to go through EMPI’s comprehensive Personality Assessment and Profiling Exercise.
How to Apply:
- Application Form and Prospectus are available on payment of Rs. 1000/- by cash or through post by sending a DD of Rs. 1100/-. Form can also be downloaded from EMPI website. Demand Draft should be drawn in favour of “EMPI PGI” payable at New Delhi.
- Applicant can also apply online by paying Rs. 750/- through Net Banking or by Debit/Credit Cards.
- The application must be accompanied by self-attested copies of mark sheets (10th class onwards) and other certificates. Incomplete applications in any respect will not be processed.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to disqualification.
- Any misrepresentation or suppression of information and misconduct during or after selection will lead to cancellation of admission and expulsion.
- EMPI Management reserves the right of final decision on admission in accordance with its policy criteria for the overall assessment of individuals.
- The minimum eligibility criteria for admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) courses is at least a 3-year Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in any discipline recognized by the Association of Indian Universities/AICTE as eligible for Post Graduate Studies.
- All applicants should first pre-qualify through EMPI prescribed tests. As such all applicants taking the CAT / MAT / CMAT / XAT / ATMA examination, achieving high percentile score are considered for selection for the Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) programmes.
- Graduation in any discipline. Students who have appeared for final year exams can also apply.
- Diploma holders in different disciplines may also apply.
- Applicants must possess minimum computer literacy.
Faculty & Staff
Entrepreneurship And Management Processes International Delhi offers admission with an intake of 200+ numbers of students per year. The college provides a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with all the modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of technical and non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students.
Apply for MBA/PGDM Course 2020-22 (Call Now):- +91-9873056333
For PGDM Course
|1st Year||2nd Year||Total (2 years)|
|Annual Academic/ Tuition Charges||Rs. 2,94,000/-||Rs. 2,94,000/-||Rs. 5,88,000/-|
|Administrative and other support charges||Rs. 88,000/-||Rs. 69,000/-||Rs. 1,57,000/-|
|Admission and Registration Charges||Rs. 15,000/-|
|Refundable / Adjustable Deposit||Rs. 15,000/-|
|Grand Total||Rs. 4,12,000/-||Rs. 3,63,000/-||Rs. 7,75,000/-|
EMPI Delhi Placement Details
Organizations are encouraged to visit EMPI to make a pre-placement presentation before they come for Campus Interviews. This will provide both the organization and the students an opportunity to interact and understand each other’s requirements better. The procedures may vary from company to company but will generally follow the following steps:
- Pre-placement talks
- Interested students participation.
- Shortlisting if any by company representatives
- Test / GDs / Interviews
- Appolo Tyre
- Asian Paint
- American Express
- Axis Bank
- ABN AMRO
- Akash Institute
- Bajaj Capital etc..
|Maximum Package||9.10 LAP|
|Average Package||5.12 lap|
|Minimum Package||3.85 Lap|
Entrance Exams in India
Ranking and Reputation
|Name Of Institute||EMPI Delhi|
|Review this College||Click Here|
Various surveys conducted independently puts EMPI in the league of top B-Schools of India. EMPI Delhi has been consistently ranked amongst top MBA colleges in India and top MBA colleges in Delhi.
- Ranked 18th All India amongst 30 Top B-School of 2017 (Entrepreneur Magazine 2017)
- Rated AAA by Careers360 in 2017 (Careers360 2017)
- Ranked 24th All India amongst Best Business Schools of 2013 (Businessworld, 2013)
- Ranked 7th in the Top 50 Private B-Schools in India (Bhaskar Lakshya Survey 2012)
- Ranked 39th All India (Week-MaRS Survey 2012)
- Ranked 11th in the Top 50 Private B-Schools in India (Bhaskar Lakshya Survey 2011)
- Ranked 17th in all India (Week-MaRS Survey 2010)
- Ranked amongst Top 25 B-Schools in India (Zee Business Survey 2009)
- Ranked 22nd amongst the best 100 B-Schools in India (Cosmode – Business World Survey 2004)
- Ranked amongst Top 10 Institutes in India for Intellectual Capital (Business India Survey 2000)
We would like to give this college 4.1 out of 5 stars on Edufever best professional college in Delhi/NCR
|Location||EMPI Business School|
Near CSKM Public School
New Delhi – 110074
Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)
A. The minimum eligibility criteria for admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) courses is at least a 3-year Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in any discipline recognized by the Association of Indian Universities/AICTE as eligible for Post Graduate Studies. Candidates in the final year of a Bachelor’s degree course or equivalent are also eligible to apply. However, they are required to furnish the proof of Graduation before 30th November of the year of joining.
A. The cut-off is 50 percentile. However, we conduct a daylong Personality Profiling Exercise including Psychological Testing, Group Discussion and Personal Interview for levelling various factors of selection standard. Based on the performance in all these tests, Academic achievements and Work Experience, the cut-off for admission is determined.
A. All applicants should first pre-qualify through EMPI prescribed tests. As such all applicants taking the CAT / MAT / CMAT / XAT / ATMA examination, achieving high percentile score are considered for selection for the Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) programmes. This attainment is considered as pre-qualification for the stage – II selection procedure of EMPI. All candidates clearing the pre-qualifying test are also required to go through EMPI’s comprehensive Personality Assessment and Profiling Exercise conducted at our Personality Assessment Centre.
A. Reporting time: 9:00 a.m.
Classes start from: 9:15 a.m.
Lunch: 1:00 p.m.
Post Lunch Classes: 1:45 p.m. onwards
Leave for home:6:00 p.m
A. Prospectus and Application form priced at Rs. 1000/- are available at the EMPI Campus. Application can also be done online at Rs. 750/- using credit/debit card and net banking.
List of Top Colleges in India
Never let yourself down…
Keep working Hard
Do you have Any College-related Query? Ask Here for Quick Answer
Best of Luck…!!!
Abroad Admission 2020
- MBBS Abroad Admission 2020 Application Form Open Now Apply Now
- Kazakh National Medical University, Kazakhstan: Admission Closed Shortly Apply Now
- Stavropol State Medical University, Russia: Admission Open 2020-21 Apply Now
- Kursk State Medical University, Russia: Application Form Open Now Apply Now
- Zaporizhzhia State Medical University, Ukraine: Application Form Open Now Apply Now
Disclaimer: If you have found any inappropriate or wrong information/data on the site, inform us by emailing at mail[@]edufever.com for rectification/deletion/updating of the same.
Do You Have Any Questions?? Ask Here for Quick Answer, Note: Write question with complete details for better answers