Faculty of Architecture Dr KN Modi University is one of the best architectural colleges in Rajasthan. It was established in the year 2010, the institute is affiliated with Dr K.N.Modi University Newai, AICTE and the Council of Architecture (CoA).
Faculty of Architecture at Dr K. N. Modi University was established in the year 2013 with an intent to provide architectural education with the implementation of world-class teaching and learning methodologies. Being an integral part of one of the best and highly reputed universities, the department has been imparting quality education to the burgeoning professionals in architecture. We are a world-class institution of higher learning renowned for its excellence in innovative and creative teaching and learning education is committed to the holistic development of individuals and society as a whole. Our department offers education at Under Graduate Level to sensitize and acquaint the students with the latest and futuristic trends in architecture.
Faculty of Architecture Dr KN Modi University
Before we discuss Faculty of Architecture Dr KN Modi University, let us have a look at the course overview to get admission to these Colleges.
|Name of Institute||Faculty of Architecture Dr KN Modi University|
|Popular Name||Faculty of Architecture KN Modi University|
|Year of Establishment||2010|
|Affiliated with||Dr.K.N.Modi University Newai|
|Review this college||Click Here|
|Category||Top Architecture Colleges in Rajasthan|
|Review this college||Click Here|
|Get Counseling Assistant||Click Here|
Affiliations, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated With: Dr.K.N.Modi University Newai
- Aid Status: Private
- Approved by: AICTE
- IT Infrastructure
- Medical Facilities
- Parking Facility
Here we mentioned the Admission procedure in the Faculty of Architecture Dr KN Modi University for the students which help them to take admission in their respective Courses.
|Admission||Admission Seekers can apply through their (NATA and JEE Main Paper-II/ JOSAA) conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) strictly on merit.|
|Merit-Based||In some cases, College also offers Merit-based admission for students who have scored great in their academics (no entrance test required).|
|Eligiblity Criteria||UG: Candidates have to clear 10+2 or equivalent from any recognized Institution with at least 55% marks and must have 5-year experience in Teaching, Research & Professional Practices.|
PG: Students with a Bachelor Degree in Architecture from a duly recognized university or equivalent, with a minimum of 55% for General Candidates and 50% for Candidates belonging to SC/ST.
Faculty of Architecture Dr KN Modi University Fees Structure are Affordable and are mentioned below.
|Course||Fees (1st Year fees)|
|Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch)||₹74000|
NATA Sample Paper
Here we have provided NATA 2021 Sample Papers that will definitely help you to crack NATA 2021 examination.
Physics Sample Papers
Chemistry Sample Papers
Mathematics Sample Papers
It offers several scholarships to deserving students every year. Scholarships are awarded based on academic achievement, financial need, leadership, community service, special talents, or other criteria. All the enrolling students are highly encouraged to probe all the applicable scholarship opportunities. College may offer a scholarship to a deserving candidate under the following categories.
- College / University Merit Scholarships.
- Students belonging to the economically weaker sections may ask for fee concession (*depends on the college administrations).
- Merit cum means based scholarships are also awarded by the college to deserving students.
- Merit & National Scholarships for brilliant students under Central & State Govt.
NOTE:- Check the various Top scholarship scheme in India
|Central Scholarship in India||Click Here|
|Top Scholarship in India||Click Here|
|Delhi Scholarship in India||Click Here|
Apart from these scholarship schemes, one can also apply for various educational loans offered by banks in India. You may also check these popular educational loans.
|Banks of India||Links Here|
|State Bank of India||Click Here|
|HDFC Bank||Click Here|
|Punjab National Bank||Click Here|
|Axis Bank||Click Here|
|ICICI Bank||Click Here|
The Counselling will be scheduled only for those students who have qualified for the NATA 2021. COA does not hold any centralised counselling for candidates who qualify for NATA. During the counselling, a candidate is required to register and fill the choice of seats. Once the filing of choices is completed, the document verification process will start. Candidate must carry class 10th and 12th mark sheet along with NATA 2021 scorecard for verification. Here are some important facts about NATA 2021 counselling Card.
- The qualified candidate will get admission based on marks scored in NATA 2021.
- Council of Architecture is responsible only for the conduct of NATA, however, it will not be involved in the admission procedure.
- The counseling process of NATA 2021 varies from institute to institute.
- The qualified candidate will have to apply on their own for admission to each college that accepts the NATA score.
- For the counseling process, the qualified candidates will have an option to lock their choices and preferences of colleges.
- A candidate who will be allotted the seats per their locked will have to undertake the document verification process.
- Candidate should note that their admission will be valid only if they qualify for NATA 2021.
- The seat allotment of NATA 2021 depends on the availability of seats in the participating college.
- It is advisable for the candidate to collect their admission details in advance for the institution where they seek admission.
- The qualified candidates will also have to deposit their course fee while reporting to their respective college.
Documents are an important part of the admission process. It provides information or evidence of a candidate’s profile. Following are the list of documents required for the admission process.
- Admit Card/Result Card of Entrance Exam
- Marksheet of (10+2) or Equivalent Exam
- School Leaving Certificate
- Domicile/ Affidavit/ Resident Certificate
- Caste Certificate (OBC/SC/ST)
- Government Identity Proof (Aadhar Card/ Driving License/Passport)
- Medical Certificate
- Passport Size Photograph
NATA 2021 Cutoff [Expected]
Students can check expected NATA cutoff marks from the below given table:
|Subject||Qualifying Marks||Total Marks|
NATA Previous Year Cutoff
Here we have mentioned the previous year qualifying NATA Cutoff for NATA examination:
|Examination||Minimum Percentage||Total Marks|
|MCQ section||At least 25% (total 30 marks)||120|
|Drawing section||At least 25% (total 20 marks)||80|
|Qualifying exam||50% marks||–|
Ranking and Reputation
|Name Of Institute||Faculty of Architecture Dr KN Modi University|
|Infrastructure||Good with all facilities|
- Data Analyst
- Architecture Designer
- Architecture Engineer
- Interior Designer
- Architecture Draftsman
- Staff Consultant
- Technical Assistant
- Project Assistant Manager
- Sales/Business Development Manager
- Architectural Assistant
- Architectural Historian/Journalist
- Art Director
- Building Contractor
|School of Architecture ,Rajasthan|
| Address: INS-1, Riico Industrial Area Ph1, Phase-II, Niwai, Rajasthan 304021 |
Telephone No.: 088750 10001