Faculty of Architecture Manipal Karnataka was founded in the year 2003. MSAP Manipal is Asia’s best architectural school. The MSAP Manipal has consistently provided excellent knowledge in the field of architectural science. Here made the Intellectual architects from many years.
Throughout this article, we will share all the essential details about the Faculty of Architecture Manipal Karnataka like Facilities, Courses, Admission Process, Fee Structure, How to Apply, Eligibility criteria, Cutoff, Result, Counselling, Contact Details etc.
Download Hand Written Notes for NATA 2021 Examination Click Here
Here we mentioned some Useful Resources for NATA 2021 Examination that will help you to crack the Examination.
|NATA 2021 Major Notification||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 Eligibility Criteria||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 College Predictor||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 Rank Predictor||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 Syllabus||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 Books||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 Previous Year Paper||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 Sample Paper||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 Admit Card||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 Test Series||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 Cut-Off||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 Counseling||Click Here|
Faculty of Architecture Manipal Karnataka
Before we complete the college review, let us have a major look at the Faculty of Architecture Manipal Karnataka.
|Name of the Institute||Manipal School of Architecture and Planning MSAP Manipal|
|Popular Name||MSAP Manipal|
|Location||MIT Inside Rd, Eshwar Nagar|
Manipal, Karnataka, India, 576104
|Year of Establishment||2003|
|Affiliated with||Manipal University|
|Approved by||COA, AICTE, New Delhi|
|Courses offered||B.Arch, M.Arch, B.Des, M.A|
|Fee Structure||B.Arch- 1,675,000/- (Full Course)|
|Review this college||Click Here|
|Category||Architecture Colleges in India|
Affiliation Recognition and Achievement
- Affiliated with- Manipal University
- Approved by – AICTE (Council of Architecture)
- Aid Status- Pvt.
- Anti Ragging
- Technical Issues
- Departmental Lab
|Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch)||120||5 Years|
|Master of Architecture in Urban Design (M.Arch)||60||2 Years|
|Bachelor of Design (B.Des)||45||4 Years|
|Master of Arts (M.A)||60||2 Years|
|Executive Master of Architecture Advanced Design||N/A||3 Years|
|Certificate courses in Fashion Design and Information Technology||N/A||1 Year|
|Admission||Admission Seekers can apply through their (NATA and JEE Main Paper/ JOSAA) conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) strictly on merit.|
|Merit-Based||In some cases, College also offers Merit-based admission for students who have scored great in their academics (no entrance test required).|
|Eligiblity Criteria||UG: Candidates have to pass 10+2 or equivalent or 10+2 Diploma (any stream) or International Baccalaureate Diploma, after 10 years of Schooling.|
PG: Students with a Bachelor Degree in Architecture from a duly recognized university or equivalent, with a minimum of 55% for General Candidates and 50% for Candidates belonging to SC/ST.
|Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch)||335,000/-|
|Master of Architecture in Urban Design (M.Arch)||131,000/-|
|Bachelor of Design (B.Des)||129,500/-|
|Master of Arts (M.A)||82,000/-|
|Executive Master of Architecture Advanced Design||87,333/-|
|Certificate courses in Fashion Design and Information Technology||75,000/-|
|Hostel||For Both Boy’s & Girls|
|Hostel Fees for Male||87,000-1,07,000/- Annual|
|Hostel Fees for Female||80,000-1,11,000/- Annual|
NATA Sample Paper
Here we have provided NATA 2021 Sample Papers that will definitely help you to crack NATA 2021 examination.
Physics Sample Papers
Chemistry Sample Papers
Mathematics Sample Papers
It offers several scholarships to deserving students every year. Scholarships are awarded based on academic achievement, financial need, leadership, community service, special talents, or other criteria. All the enrolling students are highly encouraged to probe all the applicable scholarship opportunities. College may offer a scholarship to a deserving candidate under the following categories.
- College / University Merit Scholarships.
- Students belonging to the economically weaker sections may ask for fee concession (*depends on the college administrations).
- Merit cum means based scholarships are also awarded by the college to deserving students.
- Merit & National Scholarships for brilliant students under Central & State Govt.
NOTE:- Check the various Top scholarship scheme in India
|Central Scholarship in India||Click Here|
|Top Scholarship in India||Click Here|
|Delhi Scholarship in India||Click Here|
Apart from these scholarship schemes, one can also apply for various educational loans offered by banks in India. You may also check these popular educational loans.
|Banks of India||Links Here|
|State Bank of India||Click Here|
|HDFC Bank||Click Here|
|Punjab National Bank||Click Here|
|Axis Bank||Click Here|
|ICICI Bank||Click Here|
The Counselling will be scheduled only for those students who have qualified for the NATA 2021. COA does not hold any centralised counselling for candidates who qualify for NATA. During the counselling, a candidate is required to register and fill the choice of seats. Once the filing of choices is completed, the document verification process will start. Candidate must carry class 10th and 12th mark sheet along with NATA 2021 scorecard for verification. Here are some important facts about NATA 2021 counselling Card.
- The qualified candidate will get admission based on marks scored in NATA 2021.
- Council of Architecture is responsible only for the conduct of NATA, however, it will not be involved in the admission procedure.
- The counseling process of NATA 2021 varies from institute to institute.
- The qualified candidate will have to apply on their own for admission to each college that accepts the NATA score.
- For the counseling process, the qualified candidates will have an option to lock their choices and preferences of colleges.
- A candidate who will be allotted the seats per their locked will have to undertake the document verification process.
- Candidate should note that their admission will be valid only if they qualify for NATA 2021.
- The seat allotment of NATA 2021 depends on the availability of seats in the participating college.
- It is advisable for the candidate to collect their admission details in advance for the institution where they seek admission.
- The qualified candidates will also have to deposit their course fee while reporting to their respective college.
Documents are an important part of the admission process. It provides information or evidence of a candidate’s profile. Following are the list of documents required for the admission process.
- Admit Card/Result Card of Entrance Exam
- Marksheet of (10+2) or Equivalent Exam
- School Leaving Certificate
- Domicile/ Affidavit/ Resident Certificate
- Caste Certificate (OBC/SC/ST)
- Government Identity Proof (Aadhar Card/ Driving License/Passport)
- Medical Certificate
- Passport Size Photograph
NATA 2021 Cutoff [Expected]
Students can check expected NATA cutoff marks from the below-given table:
|Subject||Qualifying Marks||Total Marks|
NATA Previous Year Cutoff
Here we have mentioned the previous year qualifying NATA Cutoff for NATA examination:
|Examination||Minimum Percentage||Total Marks|
|MCQ section||At least 25% (total 30 marks)||120|
|Drawing section||At least 25% (total 20 marks)||80|
|Qualifying exam||50% marks||–|
JEE Main Paper 2 Cutoff 2020 (Architecture)
|Home State||Other State||Home State||Other State|
Ranking & Reputation
|Name Of Institute||Manipal School of Architecture and Planning|
|Review this College||Click Here|
|Address:||Manipal School of Architecture and Planning|
Manipal – 576 104, Karnataka
Ans. Manipal School of Architecture and Planning was established in the year 2003.
Ans. Manipal School of Architecture and Planning at MIT Inside Rd, Eshwar Nagar, Manipal, Karnataka 576104.
Ans. The total intake of Architecture candidates in the Manipal School of Architecture and Planning is 120.