Manipal School of Architecture and Planning (MSAP Manipal)
Faculty of Architecture Manipal Karnataka was founded in the year 2003. MSAP Manipal is Asia’s best architectural school.The MSAP Manipal has consistently provided excellent knowledge in the field of architectural science. Here made the Intellectual architects from many years.
Throughout this article, We are going to share all the essential details about the Faculty of Architecture Manipal Karnataka like Facilities, Courses, Admission Process, Fee Structure, How to Apply, Eligibility criteria, Cutoff, Result, Counselling, Contact Details etc.
- 1 About Faculty of Architecture Manipal Karnataka
- 2 Courses Offered
- 3 MSAP Manipal Admission Process
- 4 Fee Structure
- 5 Faculty of Architecture Manipal University Cut off
- 6 Rating by Edufever
- 7 Contact Details
About Faculty of Architecture Manipal Karnataka
Before we go to complete college review let us have a major look at Faculty of Architecture Manipal Karnataka:
|Name of the Institute||Manipal School of Architecture and Planning MSAP Manipal|
|Popular Name||MSAP Manipal|
|Location||MIT Inside Rd, Eshwar Nagar |
Manipal, Karnataka, India, 576104
|Year of Establishment||2003|
|Affiliated with||Manipal University|
|Approved by||COA, AICTE, New Delhi|
|Courses offered||B.Arch, M.Arch, B.Des, M.A|
|Fee Structure||B.Arch- 1,675,000/- (Full Course)|
|Category||Architecture Colleges in India|
Affiliation Recognition and Achievement
- Affiliated with- Manipal University
- Approved by – AICTE (Council of Architecture)
- Aid Status- Pvt.
- Anti Ragging
- Technical Issues
Facilities @ MSAP Manipal
- Departmental Lab
|Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch)||120||5 Years|
|Master of Architecture in Urban Design (M.Arch)||60||2 Years|
|Bachelor of Design (B.Des)||45||4 Years|
|Master of Arts (M.A)||60||2 Years|
|Executive Master of Architecture Advanced Design||N/A||3 Years|
|Certificate courses in Fashion Design and Information Technology||N/A||1 Years|
MSAP Manipal Admission Process
- Admission Seeker can apply to the college through their NATA Entrance Test scorecard.
- Aspirants must full fill all the required Eligibility Criteria made under the admission Guidelines.
- The Admission Seeker has passed 10+2 in any stream with 50% marks (Mathematics as a mandatory subject) in any recognized board/University.
- OBC/SC/ST/PWD has secured a minimum qualification of 45%.
- Admission seekers must have fulfilled all the eligibility criteria in any circumstances.
- Aspirants must have passed B.Arch/Graduation in any discipline with 50 % of marks OBC/SC/ST/PWD has only passed with 45% marks.
College & Tuition Fees
|Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch)||335,000/-|
|Master of Architecture in Urban Design (M.Arch)||131,000/-|
|Bachelor of Design (B.Des)||129,500/-|
|Master of Arts (M.A)||82,000/-|
|Executive Master of Architecture Advanced Design||87,333/-|
|Certificate courses in Fashion Design and Information Technology||75,000/-|
|Hostel||For Both Boy’s & Girls|
|Hostel Fees for Male||87,000-1,07,000/- Annual|
|Hostel Fees for Female||80,000-1,11,000/- Annual|
Faculty of Architecture Manipal University Cut off
The passing marks are 80+ out of 200 and to be on a safer side you have to get at least 100 marks out of 200 in NATA for Faculty of Architecture Manipal University Cut off.
There are two factors of getting admission in Manipal Architecture.
- The final merit is based on 50% weight to NATA and
- 50% of 12th board examination or qualifying the examination.
Rating by Edufever
|Name Of Institute||Manipal School of Architecture and Planning MSAP Manipal|
- It is one of the premier Institute.
- We would like to give 4.5 out of 5 stars on Edufever the Best Architecture Colleges in India.
|Address:||Manipal School of Architecture and Planning |
Manipal – 576 104, Karnataka
For further admission related queries, you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve you with the best possible solution. You may also leave your comments in the comment box mentioned below.
Best of luck..!!!