The Faculty of Law Jamia Millia Islamia was established in the year 1989. Over the years, the Faculty has made significant progress in terms of the restructuring of Courses and Syllabi, introducing new courses, experimenting with innovative techniques of imparting legal education.
The Faculty introduced a five-year integrated B.A., LL.B (Hons.) Programme from the academic session 2002-2003 thereby replacing the three-year LL.B. Course; a two-year Post-graduate Programme (LL.M.) in three specialized streams of Personal Laws, Corporate Laws and Criminal Laws and a PhD programme, both having commenced from the academic session 2000- 2001.
Faculty of Law Jamia Millia Islamia
Affiliations, Recognition, and other Achievement:
- The college is a Central University.
- Approved by Bar Council of India.
- Accredited by NAAC with ‘A’ Grade
Facilities at Faculty of Law Jamia Millia Islamia
- Ragging Free Environment
- Individual student care through Proctorial System
- Special Care/Remedial Classes for Weaker Students
- Personality Development Programme
- Industry Institute Interaction
- Legal Aid Centre
- Children and Family Counseling Centre
- Documentation and Internet Connectivity Centre
- Human Rights Centre (To be established very soon)
- Moot-Court Facility/Lok Adalat/Mentor-Mentee Program
- Regular Visit to Live Court.
- 24-hours free Internet Kiosk
- Central library.
- Separate girls’ and boys’ In-Campus hostel.
- Cultural and tech fest
|Undergraduate Programmes||B.A. LL.B. (Hons.)||60|
|B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) (Self-financed)||60|
|Masters Programmes||L.L.M. (Executive) (Self-financed) Weekend Programme||30|
Admission to undergraduate/postgraduate programs offered by Jamia Millia Islamia is made through University Admission Test. A candidate who wishes to pursue his/her studies with the University needs to clear LAW entrance with the appropriate cutoff score made by the selection board.
|Undergraduate Programmes||B.A. LL.B. (Hons.)||1,03,000|
|B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) (Self-financed)||1,03,000|
|Masters Programmes||L.L.M. (Executive) (Self-financed) Weekend Programme||34,400|
Faculty of Law Jamia Millia Islamia has established a full-fledged training & placement cell which periodically liaises and interacts with the corporate world in order to explore the possibility of training and job Placement of students. The students of the Law Department has successfully proved their calibre in the different organisation.
Some of the activities, during academic session, which helps you with placement –
- Regular interaction with industry practitioners
- Soft skills, personality development and communication skills guidance and training
- Career counselling through IP experts and career guides
- Interaction with GIIP alumni to help appreciate job and employer profiles
- Written tests, quizzes and mock interviews
- Resume preparation
- On-campus/off-campus interview.
Rankings and Reputation:
Faculty of Law Jamia Millia Islamia has turned out to be one of the Best Law Colleges in Delhi. The Infrastructure is Good, Faculties are well trained, Corporate Training and Internships programs are very good so does the Labs and Library. Edufever gives the college 4.1 out of 5 on its rating of Best Law Colleges in Delhi/NCR.
- NAAC Accredited ‘A’ Grade
Faculty of Law Jamia Millia Islamia,
For further admission related queries, you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve you with the best possible solution. You may also leave your comments in the comment box mentioned below.
Best Of luck..!!!
Admission Notification 2021
Our Ad Policies are designed to promote a good experience for end-users. Edufever does not hold responsible for anything inappropriate or wrong information given by the advertiser.
UPES Dehradun 2021 Application Started Apply