Top Fashion Designing College in Sikkim: “Sikkim” is one of the most beautiful and literate states of India. The evolution in the field of education has shown great development in Sikkim. Even if the state is really small, education in Sikkim has been associated with a great revolution. There are many state-run Colleges in Sikkim which offers a degree in various professional courses.
The state has some of the premier Designing colleges like EIILM University, Jorethang. These Top Fashion Designing Colleges in Sikkim is among the Best Fashion Designing Colleges in India. In this article, we will get to know about Designing Courses and Colleges in Sikkim. Let us have a look.
Aspirants May Also Check these Important links related to NIFT 2021 Admission.
|NIFT 2021 Major Notification||Click Here|
|NIFT 2021 Eligibility Criteria||Click Here|
|NIFT 2021 Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|NIFT 2021 Syllabus||Click Here|
|NIFT 2021 Books||Click Here|
|NIFT 2021 Previous Year Paper||Click Here|
|NIFT 2021 Sample Paper||Click Here|
|NIFT 2021 Admit Card||Click Here|
|NIFT 2021 Test Series||Click Here|
|NIFT 2021 Cut-Off||Click Here|
|NIFT 2021 Counselling||Click Here|
|NIFT 2021 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
Top Fashion Designing Colleges in Sikkim 2021-22
Here is the updated list of Top Fashion Designing Colleges in Sikkim officially made by the National Institute of Design (NID).
To know the detailed info about Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review, click the college link.
|Name of the course||Fashion Designing|
|Course Level||Political Graduate, Bachelor Graduate, Post Graduate,|
|Duration||1 – 4 Years|
|Institute Types||Government Colleges, Private College, Autonomous University and Colleges|
|Stream||Fashion Design, styling and designing etc.|
|Examination Type||Yearly / Semester|
|Eligibility||10+2 or equivalent qualification, with Physics, Chemistry, Maths as main subjects.|
|Average Annual Fees||INR 50k – 4L|
|Admission Process||Candidates must clear NID| NIFT | NIIFT Mohali | AIEED | CEED Entrance Exam to get Admission in Fashion Design Colleges into NIFT’s|
|Average Starting Salary||INR 4-7 Lacs|
|Top Recruiting Companies||J B C S T Y L E, Winston Retail, The Bradford Group etc.|
|Top Colleges||Top Fashion Designing Colleges in Sikkim|
The entrance exam is conducted once in a year. The aspirant can check details about the eligibility criteria and various courses offered by these Top Fashion Designing colleges in Sikkim.
Best Fashion Designing Colleges in Sikkim
Here in this article, we are providing an updated list of all Fashion Designing Colleges in Sikkim. To know the detailed info of any of Fashion Designing College, click on the link of that college & you can get the detailed info about Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review. Enjoy Reading..!!
EIILM University, Jorethang was established in the year 2008 and is approved by UGC. The College is presently offering a Designing Course to students. College feels the pride to produce future creative designers.
|Official Website:||Click Here|
|Admission Process:||Admission is based on the NID| NIFT | NIIFT Mohali | AIEED | CEED Entrance Exam|
** Fee subject to change.
|Admission Related Query:||Click Here|
|For more information:||Click Here|
Candidate can give one of the following most demanded entrance exams to get admission in Fashion Designing colleges.
- One has to visit the official website.
- Click on the apply online or register.
- Fill the personal details carefully.
- After Filling the personal detail, one has to select the subject for which He/She is applying.
- Upload the photo and signature in the prescribed format.
- Pay the application fee online.
- Save the Application form for future use.
Here are the updated eligibility criteria for the NIFT entrance exam 2020.
Qualification: The aspirant should pass in 12th/Senior Secondary or its equivalent from any recognized board/university.
Subjects:- The Aspirant qualify the qualifying exam with English as one of the subjects. Candidate must have passed English as a subject of study (core/elective/functional) in the qualifying examination.
Appearing Candidate: Those appearing in 10+2 or equivalent examination can also appear in NIFT 2020 on a provisional basis. Provisional admission will stand cancelled if proof of having passed the qualifying examination (10+2 or it’s equivalent) is not submitted at the time of counselling or at the time of admission or latest by 30.09.2020
- A pass in 10+2 system of Senior Secondary examination or its equivalent with English, Maths, Physics, Chemistry as one of the subjects.
- Those appearing in 10+2 or equivalent examination can also appear in NIFT 2020 on the provisional basis.
- Provisional admission will stand cancelled if proof of having passed the qualifying examination (10+2 or it’s equivalent) is not submitted at the time of counselling or at the time of admission or latest by 30.09.2020.
- The offer of admission is subject to verification of original certificates/documents at the time of admission. If any candidate is found ineligible at a later date even after admission to an Institute, his/her admission will stand cancelled.
- For candidates from General and OBC categories, the upper age limit is 25 years as on 01.07.2020. Candidates born on or after July 01, 1994, are eligible.
- In the case of Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe candidates, the upper age limit is 28 years as on 01.07.2020. That is SC/ST candidates born on or after July 01, 1991, are eligible.
- Upper age limit for Physically Challenged candidates shall be reckoned as per the category he/she belongs to i.e. General/SC/ST/OBC.
- Date of birth as recorded in the Secondary Education Board/Pre-University Certificate shall be the authentic proof that will be accepted. At the time of counselling, this certificate must be produced in original as a proof of age, failing which the candidate will not be considered for counselling/admission.
Here’s update info for NIFT 2020 Counselling
- There shall be three rounds of Counseling on the basis of merit.
- The detailed process of counselling shall be available on the official website along with the declaration of result of Written Test in the Last week of May of 2020.
- There is no fee for the registration of Counseling, however, the candidate will have to deposit Seat Acceptance Fee Rs.40,000/- which will be inclusive of part of Ist Semester Fee (Rs.39000+1000 Counselling charges) through payment gateway available on the website. After depositing fee, details of depositing fee along with other testimonials, the candidate has to go for verification of documents at any Reporting Center.
- The candidate who has been deposited fee in the first round or second round of Counselling and allotted a seat, but interested to participate in Spot round, not required to deposit Seat Acceptance Fee again.
- A candidate who has been deposited fee in the first round or second round of Counselling and not allotted any seat, same fees will be considered for Spot round.
- The seats will be allotted to the candidates on the counselling day.
- The candidates will be given an allotment letter on his email id.
- If in case there are any technical issues with the website, then it is the responsibility of the Authorities to fix it.
- The candidate has to download and print the allocation letter.
- He/She has to visit the allotted institute with this letter for further proceedings.
For More Details Click here