Top Fashion Designing Colleges in Daman and Diu: Daman and Diu is a union territory in Western India. With an area of 112 km2. The territory comprises two distinct regions Daman and Diu. Tourist attractions in Daman & Diu are comprised of picturesque sun-bathed beaches, colonial forts, and renowned churches. Besides this, the state has some prestigious educational research institutes that offer high standard educational facilities at bare minimum prices.
But according to the list of Bar Council of India, the state does not have any Designing College. The government works hard on it Hopefully, in the next coming future, there will be several Best Fashion Designing Colleges in Daman and Diu. Here in this article, we have mentioned Some Best Designing Colleges in India to study the best Designing courses. Let us have a look.
Aspirants May Also Check these Important links related to NIFT 2020 Admission.
Previous Year Paper
Top Fashion Designing Colleges in Daman and Diu 2020-21
Here is the updated list of Top Fashion Designing Colleges in Daman and Diu officially made by the National Institute of Design (NID).
To know the detailed info about Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review, click the college link.
|Name of the course||Fashion Designing|
|Course Level||Political Graduate, Bachelor Graduate, Post Graduate,|
|Duration||1 – 4 Years|
|Institute Types||Government Colleges, Private College, Autonomous University and Colleges|
|Stream||Fashion Design, styling and designing etc.|
|Examination Type||Yearly / Semester|
|Eligibility||10+2 or equivalent qualification, with Physics, Chemistry, Maths as main subjects.|
|Average Annual Fees||INR 50k – 4L|
|Admission Process||Candidates must clear NID| NIFT | NIIFT Mohali | AIEED | CEED Entrance Exam to get Admission in Fashion Design Colleges into NIFT’s|
|Average Starting Salary||INR 4-7 Lacs|
|Top Recruiting Companies||J B C S T Y L E, Winston Retail, The Bradford Group etc.|
|Top Colleges||Top Fashion Designing Colleges in Daman and Diu|
The entrance exam is conducted once in a year. The aspirant can check details about the eligibility criteria and various courses offered by these Top Fashion Designing colleges in Daman and Diu.
Best Fashion Designing Colleges in Daman and Diu
Sorry, the state does not have any Fashion Designing college. The government work hard on it Hopefully, in the next coming future, there will be several Fashion Designing colleges in Daman & Diu. Aspirants who belong to Daman & Diu state may get the admission in any other states Fashion Designing colleges. Here is an updated list of some State-wise Fashion Designing Colleges lists. To know the detailed info about Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review, click the college link.
|3||West Bengal||Click Here|
|5||Madhya Pradesh||Click Here|
|7||Himachal Pradesh||Click Here|
Scoring High in Entrance Exam like NIFT will help you to choose some of the Best Fashion Designing Colleges in Daman and Diu. Top Rankers may also avail various Scholarship offered by these colleges.
Candidate can give one of the following most demanded entrance exams to get admission in Fashion Designing colleges.
- One has to visit the official website.
- Click on the apply online or register.
- Fill the personal details carefully.
- After Filling the personal detail, one has to select the subject for which He/She is applying.
- Upload the photo and signature in the prescribed format.
- Pay the application fee online.
- Save the Application form for future use.
Here are the updated eligibility criteria for the NIFT entrance exam 2020.
Qualification: The aspirant should pass in 12th/Senior Secondary or its equivalent from any recognized board/university.
Subjects:- The Aspirant qualify the qualifying exam with English as one of the subjects. Candidate must have passed English as a subject of study (core/elective/functional) in the qualifying examination.
Appearing Candidate: Those appearing in 10+2 or equivalent examination can also appear in NIFT 2020 on a provisional basis. Provisional admission will stand cancelled if proof of having passed the qualifying examination (10+2 or it’s equivalent) is not submitted at the time of counselling or at the time of admission or latest by 30.09.2020
- A pass in 10+2 system of Senior Secondary examination or its equivalent with English, Maths, Physics, Chemistry as one of the subjects.
- Those appearing in 10+2 or equivalent examination can also appear in NIFT 2020 on the provisional basis.
- Provisional admission will stand cancelled if proof of having passed the qualifying examination (10+2 or it’s equivalent) is not submitted at the time of counselling or at the time of admission or latest by 30.09.2020.
- The offer of admission is subject to verification of original certificates/documents at the time of admission. If any candidate is found ineligible at a later date even after admission to an Institute, his/her admission will stand cancelled.
- For candidates from General and OBC categories, the upper age limit is 25 years as on 01.07.2020. Candidates born on or after July 01, 1994, are eligible.
- In the case of Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe candidates, the upper age limit is 28 years as on 01.07.2020. That is SC/ST candidates born on or after July 01, 1991, are eligible.
- Upper age limit for Physically Challenged candidates shall be reckoned as per the category he/she belongs to i.e. General/SC/ST/OBC.
- Date of birth as recorded in the Secondary Education Board/Pre-University Certificate shall be the authentic proof that will be accepted. At the time of counselling, this certificate must be produced in original as a proof of age, failing which the candidate will not be considered for counselling/admission.
Here’s update info for NIFT 2020 Counselling
- There shall be three rounds of Counseling on the basis of merit.
- The detailed process of counselling shall be available on the official website along with the declaration of result of Written Test in the Last week of May of 2020.
- There is no fee for the registration of Counseling, however, the candidate will have to deposit Seat Acceptance Fee Rs.40,000/- which will be inclusive of part of Ist Semester Fee (Rs.39000+1000 Counselling charges) through payment gateway available on the website. After depositing fee, details of depositing fee along with other testimonials, the candidate has to go for verification of documents at any Reporting Center.
- The candidate who has been deposited fee in the first round or second round of Counselling and allotted a seat, but interested to participate in Spot round, not required to deposit Seat Acceptance Fee again.
- A candidate who has been deposited fee in the first round or second round of Counselling and not allotted any seat, same fees will be considered for Spot round.
- The seats will be allotted to the candidates on the counselling day.
- The candidates will be given an allotment letter on his email id.
- If in case there are any technical issues with the website, then it is the responsibility of the Authorities to fix it.
- The candidate has to download and print the allocation letter.
- He/She has to visit the allotted institute with this letter for further proceedings.
For More Details Click here
List of Top Colleges in India
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
A. To become a fashion designer, it is very important to have an understanding of size, shape and colour, besides cutting and sewing should also come and the most powerful designing course that will help you become a successful fashion designer.
A. Yes, Fashion Designing is a good choice as a career. Fashion Designer has Creative minds and industry satisfies both the creative fancies and the materialistic needs of the people. Today these courses considered as one of the best paying industry.
A. Fashion designers are primarily responsible for designing clothing, Designing footwear, and accessories. Fashion designer responsibilities are to make their designs a reality and then marketing their designs for retail or other markets.
A. 1-Fine Eye for Detail.
2-Strong Visualization Skills.
3-A Sharp Business Sense.
4-Interest in Evergreen Trends.
5-High on Creativity and Artistic Skills.
6-Excellent Drawing Ability.
A. After completing the graduation, you are ready to do something different, then you have become a fashion designer, just take time to implement you about 3 to 4 years
???? Never let yourself down☹️…
?? Keep working Hard✍️
?? Believe yourself ? ??
Don’t worry, we are always with you for any admission related queries you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve with the best possible solution.
Best of Luck…!!! ???