FIMT Delhi B.ED Cutoff: Fairfield Institute of Management & Technology, Delhi (FIMT Delhi) was established in the year of and it is the premier constituent institute of Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University. Throughout the article, you will get to know about FIMT Delhi 2017 B.ED Cutoff. The FIMT Delhi Cutoff is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. Merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses. Now have a look at FIMT Delhi B.ED Kapashera.
FIMT Delhi 2017 B.ED Cutoff (GGSIPU B.ED Cut-off 2017-18)
The FIMT Delhi 2017 B.ED Cutoff is based on various parameters like numbers of appearing candidates, total numbers of seats, the difficulty level of the examination, and last year admission record. Check out the GGSIPU B.ED Cutoff for Fairfield Institute of Management & Technology, Delhi.
FIMT Delhi Cutoff First Round 2017-18.
|1||BEd||Min Rank – 2206 (07) Max Rank – 2681 (07)||Min Rank – 237 Max Rank – 1745||Min Rank – 3368 Max Rank – 4801||Min Rank – 5627 Max Rank – 5627||Min Rank – 4559 (06) Max Rank – 4559 (06)||Min Rank – 879 Max Rank – 2100|
FIMT Delhi B.ED Cutoff Second Round 2017-18.
|1||BEd||Min Rank – 755 Max Rank – 2472||Min Rank – 4990 Max Rank – 5821||Min Rank – 2351 Max Rank – 2912|
FIMT Delhi 2017 B.ED Cutoff Third Round 2017-18.
|1||BEd||Min Rank – 2681 (07) Max Rank – 2681 (07)||Min Rank – 710 Max Rank – 2943||Min Rank – 3368 Max Rank – 6051||Min Rank – 4559 (06) Max Rank – 4559 (06)||Min Rank – 879 Max Rank – 3888|
Important Instructions on FIMT Delhi Cutoff 2018
The candidates applying for FIMT Delhi are advised to check these important Instruction Related to FIMT Delhi 2018 Cutoff.
- The FIMT DELHI 2018 Cutoff will be based on various parameters like numbers of appearing candidates, total numbers of seats, the difficulty level of the examination, and last year admission record.
- The Cutoff marks will be announced to only those candidates who will qualify the GGSIPU 2018 examination.
- The candidate who will secure the highest mark will get the top rank, whereas, the candidates with low marks will be allotted the lowest rank.
- The Selection Board of GGSIPU will not announce the Minimum Cutoff Marks for a specified Engineering Branch or College.
- Board will announce the opening/first rank and closing/last rank for different Colleges under GGSIPU.
- The closing/last rank for a particular college will be based on the total number of seats in a college with the total number of candidates appeared in GGSIPU 2018 Counselling.
- Candidates are advised to fill their preferences according to their merit in the entrance examination.
***Scoring High in GGSIPU or Academic Examination will help you to choose the best courses offered by The Fairfield Institute of Management & Technology, Delhi. Top Rankers may also avail various Scholarship offered by FIMT Delhi to some of the meritious Students of Country.
- KIRAS Delhi B.ED Cutoff (GGSIPU B.ED Cut-off 2017-18)
- KIHEAT Delhi BEd Cutoff (GGSIPU B.ED Cut-off 2017-18)
- JEMTEC Greater Noida B.ED Cutoff (GGSIPU B.ED Cut-off 2017-18)
- RCIT Delhi BED Cutoff (GGSIPU B.ED Cut-off 2017-18)
- MSIT Delhi BED Cutoff (GGSIPU B.ED Cut-off 2017-18)
- VDIT Delhi BEd 2017-18 Cut-off (IPU B.ED Cut-off 2017-18)
To get Information on How to get Admission In FIMT Delhi, Please stay in touch with us. You can Also ask our Expert to guide you in getting Admission in Fairfield Institute of Management & Technology Courses.
Fairfield Institute of Management & Technology, Delhi (FIMT Delhi)
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
Kapas Hera Extension, Kapashera,
New Delhi, Delhi 110037
E-MAIL: [email protected]
MOBILE: 9312352942, 9811568155, 011-25063208-10