Attention aspirants, The GATE 2019 Counselling Process or CCMT 2019 have begun for students who have qualified Graduate Aptitude Test for Engineering (GATE) 2019. According to reports, the results of the engineering entrance examination were declared on March 15. 2019.
Candidates who have secured a prestigious rank in this examination. they can now enrol for centralized counselling or CCMT 2019 that commenced from April 8, 2019. Aspirants who have cleared GATE exam from 2017 to 2019 can register for counselling at the official website, ccmt.nic.in.
Through the counselling process, aspirants will be able to apply for different programs in all the participating institution like National Institute of Technologies (NITs), IIEST Shibpur, eight IIITs, National Institute of Foundary and Forge Technology (NIFFT), School of Planning and Architecture (SAP), University of Hyderabad Central University of Rajasthan, Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology (SLIET) Longowal, Punjab Engineering College (PEC) Chandigarh and Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University Katra.
Get Latest Info. About this Story/Article, via SMS & Email.
Gate 2019 Important Dates
|1||Online Registration for the counselling process starts from||8 April 2019|
|2||online registration process closed on||26 April 2019|
|3||Choice Filling Process ends on||28 April 2019|
|4||Seat Allotment process for 1st Round start from||3 May 2019|
|5||securing a seat & report at the allotted institute for admission and deposit balance institute||23 and 26, 2019.|
How to Apply for GATE 2019 Counselling
Below we have mentioned the step by step procedure of registration. candidates can register themselves in just a few seconds by following these simple steps:
Step-1: First you have to Visit the official website, ccmt.nic.in
Step-2: On the homepage, click on the link, ‘CCMT 2019: Registration.
Step-3: Log-in using gate registration id
Step-4: Fill the Required details using basic information
Step-5: Chose courses, institutes according to your Preference
Step-6: Make payment
GATE 2019 Eligibility
Aspirants who have qualified GATE engineering entrance in any following three years – 2017, 2018 and 2019 are eligible for the counselling and seat allotment Process. Aspirants must have scored 60% marks in qualifying examination. However, those aspirants who belong to the reserved categories will be given 5% relaxation, which is 55% marks.
CCMT Counselling Process
Step-1: Registration Process
- Register on the Official portal of CCMT.
- Fill the correct and verifiable information during registration and choice filling process.
- You can change, reorder, delete or add programmes or institutes as per your preference.
Step-2: Seat Allotment Process
- Aspirants Will be allotted seats on the basis of the ranks in GATE 2019.
- Those who have been allotted seats have to pay the Seat Acceptance Fee through online mode.
- After that, report at any one of the reporting centres on the given date.
- Aspirants have to produce the original documents for verification.
Reporting to the Alloted College
- Those aspirants who have been allotted seats and reported at any Reporting Centers during any of the three rounds have to complete the provisional seat confirmation process by paying ‘Seat Confirmation Fee on the given date.
- The balance fee with respect to allotted Institute has to be paid to the respective allotted Institute at the time of physical reporting (after 3rd round of allotment and internal sliding) at the allotted institute.
- GATE 2019 Examination: Date, Schedule and Everything you need to Know
- Best GATE Books for ECE (Electronics & Communication Engineering)
- GATE 2019 Expected Cutoff: Previous Year Cutoff and Various IITs Cutoff
Best of Luck…!!