GATE 2020 Hall Ticket: Hello, aspirants as we all know that the IIT Delhi is going to conduct GATE 2020 Exam on February 1, 2, 8 and 9, 2020. The Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi has released the schedule of the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) 2020. As per the schedule, the exam will be held on February 1, 2, 8 and 9, 2020. The Examination will be conducted in two shifts – morning shift beginning from 9:30 am to 12:30 am and afternoon shift to be conducted from 2:30 to 5:30 pm.
The online application form filling process will begin from 3 September 2019 and it will be closed on September 24, 2019. However, The applying seekers will also be given a window to make changes to their application form. The last date for requesting a change of examination Centre or city, with an additional fee is 15 November 2019.
GATE 2020 Admit Card
Before we talk about the GATE 2020 Admit card in details lets have a look at the GATE 2020 Important Date and the complete Schedule of GATE 2020 Examination.
GATE 2020: Important Dates
|Application process starts||03 Sep 2019|
|Last date to fill||24 Sep 2019|
|Extended date for submitting online application form||01 Oct 2019|
|Last date to request change of exam city||15 Nov 2019|
|Admit card can be downloaded from||03 Jan 2020|
|GATE 2020 Exam date||01, 02, 08, 09 Feb 2020|
|Release of Answer Key||3rd week of Feb 2020|
|Declaration of Results||16 Mar 2020|
GATE 2020 Hall Ticket
The GATE 2019 Admit card will be released on 3rd January 2020. The link of GATE 2020 Admit card will be notified on the official website of GOAPS. The link will be shared with the Aspirants through his/her registered email ID and mobile number.
How to Download Admit Card
The procedure to download GATE 2020 Admit Card is very simple. Follow the instruction given below and you can easily download your admit card in just seconds.
Step 1: Visit the official website: http://gate.iitd.ac.in/
Step 2: Click on the Admit Card Option the Admit card window will open on your screen
Step 3: Login to your candidate profile by entering your enrollment Id or Email Address, Password and Captcha; Click on Submit
Step 4: Preview your admit card and download the same
Step 5: Take a print out(preferably coloured) for Future Reference
Instructions for the exam day
- The admit card of GATE 2020 must be presented for verification along with the original valid photo identification proof specified at the time of filling the application form. A photo ID proof can be any of the following – Passport, PAN Card, Voter ID, Aadhaar-UID, College ID, Employee ID, or Driving License.
- GATE admit card will be valid only if the candidate’s photograph and signature are clear and legible. To ensure this, the candidates must have a coloured printout copy of their admit card.
- Applying Candidates are requested to report at the examination venue 60 minutes before the exam starts.
- Candidates are not allowed to enter in the examination hall after 9.30 am.
- Candidates will be allowed to settle down on their allotted seats 45 minutes before scheduled start of the exam.
- The Aspirants will have to log in and start reading all of the instructions 20 minutes before the examination Starts.
- Until the examination ends, the aspirants will not be permitted to leave the examination hall.
- A virtual scientific calculator will be available on the computer screen during the exam. Candidates will not be allowed to bring any charts/tables/papers and any electronic device like Personal calculators, mobile phones, watches or any other electronic devices will not be allowed in the examination hall.
- For rough work, the candidates will be provided with scribble pads.
Instructions in case of any Disperacy
In case of any discrepancy noticed in admit card regarding particulars of the candidate, photograph, and signature or any other information varies from confirmation page, he/she may immediately contact the GATE Examination Board unit for necessary corrections.
If the Confirmation Page is not generated
In case confirmation page is not generated after depositing the requisite fees, the
candidate should approach the Examination Authority Before the exam date along with a
proof of payment of fee i.e. candidate copy of E-Challan, if payment made through E-Challan or a copy of bank statement, if payment made through Credit/Debit Card for considering his/her candidature for GATE 2020 Examination.
Aspirants May Also Check these Important links related to GATE 2020 Examination.
|Download GATE 2020 Official Bulletin (PDF)||Click Here|
|Get detailed info on Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering 2020 Notification||Click Here|
|GATE 2020 Sample Question Papers | Model Question Papers for GATE||Click Here|
|GATE Eligibility Criteria 2020 | Age | Nationality | Qualification||Click Here|
|Download GATE 2020 exam syllabus in PDF Format(Get free PDF)||Click Here|
|Best Recommended Books for GATE 2020 Exam||Click Here|
|GATE 2020 Admit Card | Hall Ticket for GATE 2020 Exam.||Click Here|
|Expected (GATE 2020) & Previous Year GATE Cut-off Score.||Click Here|
|GATE 2020 Exam Pattern: Exam Structure and Marking Scheme||Click Here|
|Download GATE Previous Year Question Paper in PDF(Get Free PDF)||Click Here|
For any Query related to GATE 2020, comment on the comment box mentioned below. Our expert will help you to make the Best preparation Strategy for GATE Entrance Examination.
Best of Luck…!!