Gurgaon College of Engineering Gurugram (Formally GCE Gurgaon)
Gurgaon College of Engineering Gurugram (GCE Gurugram) was established in the year 2007 as a private institution set up by the Hare Krishna Dharmarth Trust (Regd.) to impart higher education at par with global standards with sound knowledge and managerial skills.
Gurgaon College of Engineering Gurgaon campus is placed in the Village Pathreri on the Bilaspur – Tauru Road near Bilaspur Chowk on NH-8 on the outskirt of the city area of the Gurgaon district of Haryana.
Note: GCE Gurugram is previously known as GCE Gurgaon as the name changed by as per Government of Haryana.
Affiliations, Recognization, and other Achievement:
- GCE Gurugram is affiliated to the Maharishi Dayanand University located in Rohtak.
- The institution is approved by the AICTE and MHRD, Government of India.
- Gurgaon College of Engineering Gurgaon is certified as the ISO 9001 institution.
Courses offered by Gurgaon College of Engineering Gurugram:
(A) B.Tech (Bachelor of Technology) – 4 years
|B.Tech.||Mechanical Engineering (ME)||4 Yrs.||120|
|B.Tech.||Computer Science Engineering (CSE)||4 Yrs.||60|
|B.Tech.||Electronics & Communication Engineering (ECE)||4 Yrs.||60|
|B.Tech.||Civil Engineering (CE)||4 Yrs.||120|
|B.Tech.||Information Technology (IT)||4 Yrs.||60|
(B) M.Tech (Master of Technology) – 2 years
|M.Tech.||Construction Technology & Maangement||2 Yrs.||18|
|M.Tech.||Computer Science Engineering (CSE)||2 Yrs.||18|
Facilities Available @ GCE Gurugram:
- There is a separate air-conditioned hostel for boys and girls
- Indoor games
- Bank & ATM
- Full security
- Computer lab
- Mess and late night library facility.
- The campus has a well-stocked library
- Transportation and canteen.
- The Campus celebrates and organizes the farewell party and annual function named “waves”.
- The GCE conducts the extracurricular activities and Blood Donation Camp.
Faculty & staff:
Gurgaon College of Engineering Gurugram (Formally GCE Gurgaon) has around 60 faculty members in all departments. GCE offers quality education to students in the field of engineering, technology, and management. The college provides highly reputed, competitive and excellent faculty for providing the new mold of teaching. The institute provides faculty having best academic and industrial experience. The institute offers highly professionals, skilled and motivated members of the faculty that provides the best education and regulation for students.
Admission Procedure to different undergraduate and post graduate courses offered by GCE Gurugram is as followed.
- Passed 10+2 Examination with Physics & Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry / Technical Vocational Subject.
- Obtained at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidate belonging to SC/ST category) in the above subjects taken together. Admission will be according to JEE ranking.
(B) B.Tech 2nd Year (lateral Entry) :
- Passed Diploma examination from an AICTE approved institution with at least 45% marks (40% in case of reserved category candidate) in appropriate branch of Engineering/Technology or
- passed B Sc. Degree from a recognized University as defined by UGC with at least 45% marks (40% in case of SC/ST category candidate). Admission will be according to LEET ranking.
(C) M. TECH:
Passed Bachelor degree (B.E/B.Tech) in relevant discipline or equivalent with minimum 50% marks(45% in case of candidate belonging to SC/ST category ) as a regular student.
|STREAMS||FEES STRUCTURE/ ANNUM|
|Master of Technology (M.TECH)||1,20,960|
The department collaborated with prime industries and invites them for conducting the on-campus or off-campus selection of the students. The department also takes feedback from the employers, so as to prepare the student to meet the expectation of the industries.
The placement cell of the GCE has been providing the job to the students over the 40 reputed companies as the top recruiters of the institution. The cell conducts the PPT, written test, group discussion and technical & personal interviews. Every year, it conducts the aptitude development workshops.
Ranking of Gurgaon College of Engineering Gurugram:
- GCE Gurugram (Formally GCE Gurgaon) is one of the best colleges in Gurugram, Placement is average, infrastructure is up to the mark.
- The College recieved 3 out of 5 on Edufever Best Engineering Colleges in Delhi-NCR Annual Rating 2016.
Gurgaon College of Engineering Gurugram
Bilaspur Tauru Road,
Email: [email protected]