Attention Aspirants, the GEEE Authority has recently conduct written test for the next round of admission in its affiliated Colleges spread all across the country. Throughout the article, we will discuss the GEEE 2018 Eligibility Criteria. Get updated information for GEEE Eligibility Criteria on Age, Nationality, Reservation and Educational Qualification before filling up the form of GEEE 2018.
Aspirants are advised to read the full article carefully to get every bit of information related to the very prestigious examination. Admission Seekers needs to read the Eligibility criteria for the GEEE 2018 to get detailed about the selection procedure.
Get Latest Info. About this Story/Article, via SMS & Email.
GEEE 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Galgotias Engineering Entrance Examination 2018 or GEEE 2018 is one of the most popular private Engineering Entrance Examination conducted by Galgotia University Greater Noida in the month of 15 June. Successful candidates of GEEE 2018-19 will be eligible to apply for different Engineering Courses offered by Galgotias.
GEEE 2018 Brief Description
|Conduct Body||Galgotias Engineering Entrance Examination 2018|
|Exam Name||GEEE 2018|
|Application form||Friday, 15 December 2017|
|The last date to apply is||Thursday, 31 May 2018|
|Admit card||Thursday,07 June 2018|
|Date of exam||Friday, 15 June 2018|
|The announcement of result||Wednesday, 20 June 2018|
Schedule, Pattern and Language
- The time duration of the entrance examination will be 90 minutes.
- The pattern of the Entrance Examination Question Paper: Questions will be of OBJECTIVE TYPE with Multiple Choice
- The examination will be Conducted in Three parts – Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics
- All the questions will be mostly from the State Board of Higher Secondary Education and the CBSE syllabus only.
- Each part has 30 questions and each question carries one mark.
- No negative marks for wrong answers.
- The Question paper will be only in English.
GEEE 2018 Educational Qualification
Admission Seekers are advised to read the full detail information on GEEE 2018 Eligibility criteria to check whether they are eligible or Not. Once going through all the necessary requirements, a candidate can apply for the Entrance. The eligibility conditions of Galgotias Engineering Entrance Examination is given below.
- A Candidates wishes to apply for GEEE 2018 must have to complete 17 years of age on 31st December of the year of admission.
GEEE Eligibility Criteria
- The Admission Seekers wishes to apply for Galgotia University Engineering Entrance Exam should have qualified 10+2th standard from a recognized University with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as compulsory subjects.
- All of those Candidates who are scheduled to complete their 12th standard examination in March 2018 will be eligible for the entrance examination and admission process.
- Foreign national Candidates applying for GEEE 2018 are required to pass certificate equivalent to Class 12th examination. Such candidates are also required to meet the eligibility criteria of Association of Indian University (AIU).
GEEE 2018 Sample Paper
Students can solve previous year question papers and sample papers to get updated with the latest trend of GEEE. The previous year question paper will help you to get updated with the latest syllabus of GEEE 2018 and Expected questions to be asked in Galgotias Engineering Entrance Question paper. It will help you to score well in GEEE 2018 Entrance Examination.
GEEE 2018 Important Dates
Candidates applying for the GEEE 2018 exam need to check these important dates related to Galgotia University Engineering Entrance Examination 2018.
GEEE 2018 Admission Events
|1||Commencement of Online Application Form||January 7, 2018|
|2||Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form||May 31, 2018|
|3||The release of Admit Card||June 5, 2018|
|4||Galgotias Engineering Entrance Examination (GEEE 2017)||June 20, 2018|
|5||The announcement of Results||June 20, 2018|
To get Information on How to get Admission in Galgotias University? Please stay in touch with us. You can Also ask our Expert to guide you in getting Admission in Galgotias.
Important Links Related to GEEE 2018:
Admission seekers may also go through the relevant link of Galgotia University Greater Noida, to know more about the University.
***Scoring High in Galgotia Engineering Entrance Examination will help you to choose the best courses offered by Amity University. Top Rankers may also available various Scholarship offered by Galgotia University to some of the meritious Students of Country. To get Information on How to get Admission In Galgotia University? stay in touch with us. You can Also ask our Expert to guide you in getting Admission in Galgotia.
Best of Luck…!!!