How to apply GEEE application form: Galgotia University has released the GEEE 2020 notification for the examinations on December 20, 2019. Applicants who have applied for the examination are advised to keep a check on the official website www.geee.in. The GEEE 2020 exam will be held on 15 June 2020.
How to apply for GEEE 2020
Admission Seekers needs to prepare or collect these mentioned documents before filling the Galgotias Engineering Entrance Examination 2020 Application Form. Below given step by steps How to apply GEEE 2020 application form successfully.
- Valid Contact Number and Email ID
- Qualification and other personal details
- Payment details
- Photograph scanned with name and date mentioned below (image should be in JPEG format with a size of 4 KB to 40 KB and the image should be coloured with a clear background with 3.5 x 4.5 cm dimension).
- Scanned signature made by a candidate on a white page within the 3.5 x 1.5 cm box size. The image should be in JPEG format with a size of 1 KB to 30 KB.
Step-1: Online Registration
- Visit Official Link: Visit the official link of Galgotia University Engineering Exam 2020. Click on “Apply for GEEE 2020”. Read all instructions carefully, tick the checkbox and click on “Proceed to apply online”.
- Enter Details: Fill state of eligibility, state, board name, year of passing, roll number (if allotted) and security pin and click on “Submit” button.
Step-2: Fill Details (Application Form)
- Exam Related Details: Choose exam, mode of exam, exam centre and question paper medium.
- Personal Details: Applicants name, Father’s Name, Mother’s name, State of eligibility, category, PWD, DOB, Gender, Single girl case, Nationality, Place of residence and Aadhaar number (Optional).
- Academic Details: Year of passing 10th class, Board name (12th), Name of qualifying exam passed/appeared, Place of 12th Class passed/appeared, year of passing/appearing (12th), Institution type, Roll No., Appearing in improvement, Preparation mode and name & address of the school where passed/appearing.
- Mailing Address Details: Fill Address, Locality, City, District, State, Pin Code, Email, Mobile No. and Landline Number.
- Other Details: Choose guardian’s qualification, occupation, and income. Choose password and security code. Enter the security pin and click on the “Next” button.
- Final Submit: A preview window will open, review the application form and click on “Final Submit” button.
Step-3: Upload Images
- You have to click on the “Upload Scanned Images” section.
- Then Click on “Choose File” button to select images of signature and photograph.
- Click on the “Preview” button and upload images.
Step-4: Fee Payment
After uploading the images, a candidate has to choose the “Pay Examination Fee” option. Select your preferred payment mode i.e. credit/debit/card, Netbanking or Paytm Wallet.
Step-5: Confirmation Page
After the successful payment of the examination fee, candidates will receive a pop-up window giving Payment Confirmation. Candidates are then eligible to take the printout of the confirmation page. Candidates are suggested to keep the printout for future references.
The application fee for Galgotia University Engineering Entrance Application Form is Rs. 500/-
Applicants can submit the application fee via these mentioned payment modes.
- Online Payment – Through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net banking/Paytm Wallet.
|Major Notification||Eligibility Criteria||Exam Pattern|
|Syllabus||Books||Previous Year Paper|
|Sample Paper||Admit Card||Test Series|
Download E-books for all Subjects Free: Click Here
Best Of Luck…!!!