The GEEE Cutoff 2020 is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the selection of candidates in colleges accepting GEEE Scorecard in India. The Merit list of the candidate will be designed on these Cut off scores. Aspirants who apply for the colleges need to clear the Cut off to finally get selected for their dream college. The previous year GEEE 2020 Cut off was based on various parameters like numbers of appearing candidates, total numbers of seats, and the difficulty level of the examination.
Read Also: Which University is Best? Amity or Galgotia!
|Major Notification||Eligibility Criteria||Exam Pattern|
|Syllabus||Books||Previous Year Paper|
|Sample Paper||Admit Card||Test Series|
Download E-books for all Subjects Free: Click Here
GEEE 2020 CutOff
Galgotias Engineering Entrance Examination 2020 or GEEE 2020 is one of the most popular private Engineering Entrance Examination conducted by Galgotia University Greater Noida in the month of June. Successful candidates of GEEE 2020-21 will be eligible to apply for different Engineering Courses offered by Galgotias.
|Name of Examination||GEEE 2020|
|Conducted by||Galgotia university|
|GEEE 2020 Exam Date||15 June 2020 (Announced)|
|Level of Examination||University Level|
|Category||UG and PG|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Duration of Examination||90 Minutes|
|Total Number of Questions||90 Questions|
|Languages for the Examination||English|
Candidates applying for the GEEE 2020 exam need to check these important dates related to Galgotia University Engineering Entrance Examination 2020.
|Date of Commencement of Online Application Form||20 December 2020|
|Last Date for Applying||31 May 2020|
|Admit Card Go Live||12 June 2020|
|Date of Galgotias University Entrance Examination||15 June 2020|
|Exam Timing||10:00 AM to 11:30 AM|
|Mode of Examination||Offline|
|Result Announcement Date||22 June 2020|
To Give Online test for Free: Click Here
The GEEE 2020 cutoff will be based on various parameters like numbers of appearing candidates, total numbers of seats, the difficulty level of the examination, and last year admission record. Check out the GEEE Cutoff.
GEEE Expected Cutoff
***Values are based on our reader Opinion.
Important Instructions on GEEE Expected Cutoff 2020
The candidates applying for GEEE are advised to check these important Instruction Related to GEEE 2020 Cutoff.
- The GEEE 2020 Cutoff will be based on various parameters like numbers of appearing candidates, total numbers of seats, the difficulty level of the examination, and last year admission record.
- The Cutoff marks will be announced to only those candidates who will qualify the GEEE 2020 examination.
- The candidate who will secure the highest mark will get the top rank, whereas, the candidates with low marks will be allotted the lowest rank.
- The Selection Board of GEEE 2020 will not announce the Minimum Cutoff Marks for a specified Branch or College.
Board will announce the opening/first rank and closing/last rank for different Colleges under GEEE.
- The closing/last rank for a particular college will be based on the total number of seats in a college with the total number of candidates appeared in GEEE 2020 Counselling.
- Candidates are advised to fill their preferences according to their merit in the entrance examination.
- Scoring High on GEEE 2020 Exam will help you to choose some of the best Engineering Colleges in Delhi. Top Rankers may also avail various Scholarship offered by these colleges.
For further admission related queries, you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve you with the best possible solution. You may also leave your comments in the comment box mentioned below.
If you have any query drop a comment below. Our Top Expert will serve best possible solution regarding GEEE 2020 exam.
Best of Luck Asprient…!!