GEEE Eligibility Criteria 2020: Attention Aspirants, the GEEE Authority has recently conduct written test for the next round of admission in its affiliated Colleges spread all across the country. Throughout the article, we will discuss the GEEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria. Get updated information for GEEE Eligibility Criteria on Age, Nationality, Reservation and Educational Qualification before filling up the form of GEEE 2020.
Aspirants are advised to read the full article carefully to get every bit of information related to the very prestigious examination. Admission Seekers needs to read the Eligibility criteria for the GEEE 2020 to get detailed about the selection procedure.
Read Also: Which University is Best? Amity or Galgotia!
|Major Notification||Eligibility Criteria||Exam Pattern|
|Syllabus||Books||Previous Year Paper|
|Sample Paper||Admit Card||Test Series|
Download E-books for all Subjects Free: Click Here
Galgotias Engineering Entrance Examination 2020 or GEEE 2020 is one of the most popular private Engineering Entrance Examination conducted by Galgotia University Greater Noida in the month of June. Successful candidates of GEEE 2020-21 will be eligible to apply for different Engineering Courses offered by Galgotias.
|Name of Examination||GEEE 2020|
|Conducted by||Galgotia university|
|GEEE 2020 Exam Date||15 June 2020 (Announced)|
|Level of Examination||University Level|
|Category||UG and PG|
|Mode of Exam||Offline(Pen Paper Based Test)|
|Duration of Examination||90 Minutes|
|Total Number of Questions||90 Questions|
|Languages for the Examination||English|
Schedule, Pattern and Language
- The time duration of the entrance examination will be 90 minutes.
- The pattern of the Entrance Examination Question Paper: Questions will be of OBJECTIVE TYPE with Multiple Choice
- The examination will be Conducted in Three parts – Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics
- All the questions will be mostly from the State Board of Higher Secondary Education and the CBSE syllabus only.
- Each part has 30 questions and each question carries one mark.
- No negative marks for wrong answers.
- The Question paper will be only in English.
Candidates applying for the GEEE 2020 exam need to check these important dates related to Galgotia University Engineering Entrance Examination 2020.
|Date of Commencement of Online Application Form||20 December 2020|
|Last Date for Applying||31 May 2020|
|Admit Card Go Live||12 June 2020|
|Date of Galgotias University Entrance Examination||15 June 2020|
|Exam Timing||10:00 AM to 11:30 AM|
|Mode of Examination||Offline|
|Result Announcement Date||22 June 2020|
Admission Seekers are advised to read the full detail information on GEEE 2020 Eligibility criteria to check whether they are eligible or Not. Once going through all the necessary requirements, a candidate can apply for the Entrance. The eligibility conditions of Galgotias Engineering Entrance Examination is given below.
- Candidates wish to apply for GEEE 2020 must have to complete 17 years of age on 31st December of the year of admission.
GEEE Eligibility Criteria
- The Admission Seekers wishes to apply for Galgotia University Engineering Entrance Exam should have qualified 10+2th standard from a recognized University with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as compulsory subjects.
- All of those Candidates who are scheduled to complete their 12th standard examination in March 2020 will be eligible for the entrance examination and admission process.
- Foreign national Candidates applying for GEEE 2020 are required to pass certificate equivalent to Class 12th examination. Such candidates are also required to meet the eligibility criteria of the Association of Indian University (AIU).
Students can solve previous year question papers and sample papers to get updated with the latest trend of GEEE. The previous year question paper will help you to get updated with the latest syllabus of GEEE 2020 and Expected questions to be asked in Galgotias Engineering Entrance Question paper. It will help you to score well in the GEEE 2020 Entrance Examination.
If you have any query drop a comment below. Our Top Expert will serve best possible solution regarding GEEE 2020 exam.
Best of Luck Asprient…!!