Galgotias Engineering Entrance Examination 2020 or GEEE 2020 is one of the most popular private Engineering Entrance Examination conducted by Galgotia University Greater Noida in the month of June. Successful candidates of GEEE 2020-21 will be eligible to apply for different Engineering Courses offered by Galgotias.
Every year Thousands of aspirants appears for GEEE Engineering Entrance Exam to get admission in various Undergraduate Engineering Courses offered by Galgotia University. The GEEE 2020 is a paper-based exam to be held in more than 15 cities of India. has a different set of papers for different disciplines. The Galgotias Engineering Entrance Examination (GEEE) is considered as one of the most exhaustive & unique Offline Test in India.
Read Also: Which University is Best? Amity or Galgotia!
Before you check about Galgotias Engineering Entrance Examination 2020, firstly check this table that will definitely help you.
|Major Notification||Eligibility Criteria||Exam Pattern|
|Syllabus||Books||Previous Year Paper|
|Sample Paper||Admit Card||Test Series|
Download E-books for all Subjects Free: Click Here
Why choose GEEE 2020?
Before we go in deep, let us have a look over some of the salient features of Galgotias Engineering Entrance Examination 2020 which will try to give you the answer to the question Why to choose Galgotia University.
Why Choose Galgotia University?
- Galgotia University has more than 15+ Years of Education Legacy.
- 200+ high-class courses being offered by more than 15 Schools of Higher Studies under Galgotia University.
- Galgotias Academic Staff College benchmarks with the latest teaching methodologies from around the world to train its faculty.
- The University has a strong tie-up with more than 200+ Recruiters all across the country to provide 100% Placement assistance to each and every student.
- More than 250+ Awards and Recognization for the University. Recently ASSOCHAM awards Galgotia for being the best private University for Academics & Placement.
- These are the very few reasons why to Choose Galgotia. To know more Read Galgotia University Greater Noida.
So if you have already made your mind to be a part of it, then the very first thing you have to do is to read this article carefully. You will find all the detailed information about Galgotia University Engineering Entrance Examination 2020. Let us first have a brief look at the Eligibility Criteria and Exam Pattern of GEEE 2020.
Here we have mentioned quick facts for Galgotias Engineering Entrance Examination 2020.
|Name of Examination||GEEE 2020|
|Conducted by||Galgotia university|
|GEEE 2020 Exam Date||15 June 2020 (Announced)|
|Level of Examination||University Level|
|Category||UG and PG|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Duration of Examination||90 Minutes|
|Total Number of Questions||90 Questions|
|Languages for the Examination||English|
Candidates applying for the GEEE 2020 exam need to check these important dates related to Galgotia University Engineering Entrance Examination 2020.
|Date of Commencement of Online Application Form||20 December 2020|
|Last Date for Applying||31 May 2020|
|Admit Card Go Live||12 June 2020|
|Date of Galgotias University Entrance Examination||15 June 2020|
|Exam Timing||10:00 AM to 11:30 AM|
|Mode of Examination||Offline|
|Result Announcement Date||22 June 2020|
Programmes Offered Under GEEE 2020
Galgotias University offers some of the best Engineering programs with out of the box Placement assistance. Here is the complete list of all the B.Tech programs offered by Galgotia University.
GEEE 2020 B.Tech Programmes
B. Tech Programmes Offered Under GEEE 2020
|4||Electrical and Electronics Engineering|
|5||Electronics and Communication Engineering|
|8||Computer Science Engineering (CSE)|
|9||CSE with Specialisation in Cloud Computing & Virtualization in association with IBM.|
|10||CSE with Specialisation in Open Source Software & Open Standards in association with IBM.|
|11||CSE in Business Analytics in association with IBM.|
|12||CSE with Specialisation in Telecom Informatics in association with IBM.|
|13||CSE with Specialisation in Mainframe Technology in association with IBM.|
|14||CSE with Specialisation in Computer Networks & Cyber Security|
|15||CSE with Specialisation in the Internet of Things (IoT)|
|16||CSE with Specialisation in Data Analytics|
Aspirants are advised to read the full detail information on GEEE 2020 Eligibility criteria to check whether they are eligible or Not. Once going through all the necessary requirements, a candidate can apply for the Entrance. The eligibility conditions of Galgotias Engineering Entrance Examination is given below.
- Admission Seekers wishes to apply for GEEE 2020 must have to complete 17 years of age on 31st December of the year of admission.
- The candidate wishes to apply for Galgotia University Engineering Entrance Exam should have qualified 10+2th standard from a recognised University with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as compulsory subjects.
- All of those applicants who are scheduled to complete their 12th standard examination in March 2020 will be eligible for the entrance examination and admission process.
- Foreign national aspirants applying for GEEE 2020 are required to pass certificate equivalent to Class 12th examination. Such candidates are also required to meet the eligibility criteria of the Association of Indian University (AIU).
Galgotias Engineering Entrance Examination Pattern 2020– The exam pattern of Galgotia University Admission Test 2020 specifies about various aspects of the entrance exam like marking scheme, type of questions, time duration, the total number of questions, subjects, sections, etc. Here is the subject material asked in different Admission test conducted by Sharda University. Read more…..
|S.No||Subject||No of Questions||Marks|
|1.||Physics||30||30 x 1=30|
|2.||Chemistry||30||30 x 1=30|
|3.||Mathematics||30||30 x 1=30|
- Mode of Galgotia Engineering Entrance Examination: – Pencil & paper-based will be held on 15th June 2020
- Time duration: 90 minutes.
- The pattern of the Entrance Examination Question Paper: OBJECTIVE TYPE (MCQ’S)
- Section: – 3 segments of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics
- Language: English
- Negative Marking: No negative marks for wrong answers.
- No of Questions: 90 ( Each part has 30 questions and each question carries one mark)
- All the questions will be mostly from the State Board of Higher Secondary Education and the CBSE syllabus only.
Do’s and Don’ts
Candidates applying for Galgotia Engineering Entrance Examination 2020 are advised to read these following examination guidelines before going to the exam centre.
- You should arrive at the examination centre as per reporting time mentioned in the admit card
- Carry a Valid Id proof for Verification
- You should sit in the pre-allocated seat
- Candidates should maintain silence during and after the admission test
- Make sure you sign the attendance sheet in the presence of Invigilator.
- Candidates will not be allowed to carry written material inside the examination hall.
- You are not allowed to write anything on the Admit card.
- Aspirants will not be allowed to carry any electronic device like Mobile phone, calculators, cameras or any music devices.
- You will not be allowed to go out of examination hall till the completion of the entire exam time
- You are not allowed to carry eatable items inside the examination hall, only water bottle allowed.
Galgotia University Engineering Entrance Examination Application Form 2020 will be available online from 20 December 2019. Candidates have to register themselves, fill the application form and pay the prescribed application fee of GEEE 2020. Candidates are advised to keep a printout of the filled-in application form for all future references.
How to Fill the Application Form?
Admission Seekers needs to prepare or collect these mentioned documents before filling the Galgotias Engineering Entrance Examination 2020 Application Form.
- Valid Contact Number and Email ID
- Qualification and other personal details
- Payment details
- Photograph scanned with name and date mentioned below (image should be in JPEG format with a size of 4 KB to 40 KB and the image should be coloured with a clear background with 3.5 x 4.5 cm dimension).
- Scanned signature made by a candidate on a white page within the 3.5 x 1.5 cm box size. The image should be in JPEG format with a size of 1 KB to 30 KB.
Step-1: Online Registration
- Visit Official Link: Visit the official link of Galgotia University Engineering Exam 2020. Click on “Apply for GEEE 2020”. Read all instructions carefully, tick the checkbox and click on “Proceed to apply online”.
- Enter Details: Fill state of eligibility, state, board name, year of passing, roll number (if allotted) and security pin and click on “Submit” button.
Step-2: Fill Details (Application Form)
- Exam Related Details: Choose exam, mode of exam, exam centre and question paper medium.
- Personal Details: Applicants name, Father’s Name, Mother’s name, State of eligibility, category, PWD, DOB, Gender, Single girl case, Nationality, Place of residence and Aadhaar number (Optional).
- Academic Details: Year of passing 10th class, Board name (12th), Name of the qualifying exam passed/appeared, Place of 12th Class passed/appeared, year of passing/appearing (12th), Institution type, Roll No., Appearing in improvement, Preparation mode and name & address of the school where passed/appearing.
- Mailing Address Details: Fill Address, Locality, City, District, State, Pin Code, Email, Mobile No. and Landline Number.
- Other Details: Choose guardian’s qualification, occupation, and income. Choose password and security code. Enter the security pin and click on the “Next” button.
- Final Submit: A preview window will open, review the application form and click on “Final Submit” button.
Step-3: Upload Images
- You have to click on the “Upload Scanned Images” section.
- Then Click on “Choose File” button to select images of signature and photograph.
- Click on the “Preview” button and upload images.
Step-4: Fee Payment
After uploading the images, a candidate has to choose the “Pay Examination Fee” option. Select your preferred payment mode i.e. credit/debit/card, Netbanking or Paytm Wallet.
Step-5: Confirmation Page
After the successful payment of the examination fee, candidates will receive a pop-up window giving Payment Confirmation. Candidates are then eligible to take the printout of the confirmation page. Candidates are suggested to keep the printout for future references.
The application fee for Galgotia University Engineering Entrance Application Form is Rs. 500/-
Applicants can submit the application fee via these mentioned payment modes.
- Online Payment – Through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net banking/Paytm Wallet.
The syllabus prescribed for Galgotia Engineering Entrance Examination 2020 will consist of 3 subjects, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. The questions in the examination will be mostly from the State Board of Higher Secondary Education and the CBSE syllabus only. Each subject will have equal importance and will consist of 30 questions of 1 marks.
Read complete details of GEEE Syllabus 2020.
The Galgotia Engineering Entrance Examination 2020 is a pen-paper Based Test to be held in various cities across all India, in which questions will be based on XI and XII syllabus of Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics (PCM). According to some of the previous toppers of GEEE, 4 months of dedicated studies and these Best Books for Galgotia Engineering Entrance Examination (GEEE) is what you need to score great in the Galgotia Engineering Test 2020 Examination.
Students can solve previous year question papers and sample papers to get updated with the latest trend of GEEE. The previous year question paper will help you to get updated with the latest syllabus of GEEE 2020 and Expected questions to be asked in Galgotias Engineering Entrance Question paper. It will help you to score well in the GEEE 2020 Entrance Examination.
GEEE Admit card 2020 will be issued to all the students by the university. The mode of issuing the admit card will be online only and one has to login into the official website of Galgotia University to download the Admit Card. Admission Seekers have to enter their Registration ID and other mandatory Credential Like DOB, NAME, Security Pin etc to download their admit card. Candidates are advised to preserve the admit card of GEEE 2020 until the time when admission process gets over. Without GEEE 2020 admit card, no candidate will be allowed to enter the exam centre Read more….
- Admit Card can be downloaded or received by email from the university website. Admit Card will not be sent by post.
- Candidates shall retain their Admit cards for Admission counselling.
- Candidates shall be present at the examination centre 30 minutes before the commencement of the examination.
- Any malpractice or attempt to commit malpractice in the examination hall or any violation of the rules will lead to disqualification of the candidate.
The Examination Authority will publish GEEE result 2020 on its official website. The expected date for GEEE 2020 result announcement is made on 3rd week of June 2020. Through Galgotias Engineering Entrance Examination 2020 result, the candidates can check their correct and incorrect answers with the score. They can also check and print their GEEE 2020 scorecard after the completion of the test. Successful candidates will be called for central counselling to be held in Galgotia University Greater Noida.
The GEEE cutoff 2020 is the minimum marks prescribed by the board for the selection of students. Merit list, including the rank of candidates, will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for GEEE 2020 need to clear the Cut off to finally get selected in different Engineering Programs offered by Galgotia University. The GEEE 2020 Cutoff will be based on various parameters like numbers of appearing candidates, total numbers of seats, the difficulty level of the examination, and last year admission record Read more…….
Only those Candidates who have passed the above qualifying examination by clearing the cutoff will be considered for admission. Successful candidates will be invited for central counselling session based on the score obtained in GEEE 2020. Candidates can choose their preferred specialisation/branch of study in the particular campus based on
- The cut-off score for the specified specialisation/branch
- Fulfilling the program-specific eligibility criteria for a particular campus and
- Subject to the availability of seats at that point in time.
Note: To know more about GEEE Counselling Click Here.
There are more than 15 Exam centres are assigned where a candidate appearing for GEEE 2020 can give the entrance test. Candidates should choose the centre wisely without making any mistake. The allotment of the examination centre for Galgotia Engineering Entrance Examination 2020 is solely based on the choices made by the candidates at the time of applying. The Board has the authority to change the selected exam centres without any excuses.
In the case of any irregularities, a candidate is advised to visit the Examination board to get further assistance.
|Galgotia University Admission Cell|
|Phone||0120 – 4370000, +91 9582847072
(from 09:00 am- 08:00 pm excluding Sundays)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Answer: The GEEE exam is also known as Galgotias Engineering Entrance Exam and is conducted by Galgotia University. This is a university-level exam and offers admissions into various B.Tech courses.
Conducted in offline mode every year and the application form is available usually in the last week of November.
Answer: The Galgotias University has its Entrance Exam, GEEE through which you can get admission in Galgotias University. Admissions in Galgotias College and NIET is base on JEE(mains), UPTU entrance exam UPSEE scores and 12th scores.
Answer: There is no negative marking in GEEE 2020.
Answer: The sections in GEEE 2020 are Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
Answer: GEEE is objective in nature and it consists of multiple-choice questions.
Answer: The duration of the exam is 90 minutes.
Answer: Yes, Galgotias grant scholarship for those students whose securing 93% aggregate / PCM and above in class 12 or 80% marks in graduation. Students are securing up to 5000th rank in JEE Mains or students scoring at least 70%tile in CAT or above 700 marks in MAT.
Answer: Candidates must have passed 10+2 with the subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in order to apply for GEEE 2020.
Answer: You don’t need to pass GEEE IF you have good cgpa in intermediate.
Answer: There is no need of giving GEEE. You can take direct admission on the basis of your 12th marks. If you have more than 55% in PCM in 12th, then you will get direct admission in Galgotias University.
List of Top Colleges in India
👉🏻Never let yourself down😊😊
👉🏻Keep working Hard✍️
👉🏻Believe yourself 😇 🙌🙌
For further Entrance Exams related queries, you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve you with the best possible solution.
Best of Luck…!!! 👍👍👍
Application Form 2020
Disclaimer: If you have found any inappropriate or wrong information/data on the site, inform us by emailing at mail[@]edufever.com for rectification/deletion/updating of the same.