The Gitarattan Institute of Advanced Studies and Training are commonly known as GIAST Delhi was established in the year 1988 by late Shree rattan lal Jindal. The society is devoted to inculcating values and quality education to students to groom globally in this competitive world.
GIAST Delhi is consistently offering an education that ensures a career for the individual, fulfils the need of the society and meets the demands of the nation. It offers graduate and post-graduate level courses.
Gitarattan Institute of Advanced Studies and Training Delhi
Before we go to complete college B.Ed cutoff review, let us have a look at the major details of GIAST Delhi.
|Name of Institute||Gitarattan Institute of Advanced Studies & Training Delhi|
|Popular Name||GIAST Delhi|
|Location||New Delhi, NCR|
|Year of Establishment||1999|
|Affiliated with||GGSIPU, NEW DELHI|
|Approved by||NCTE, NAAC|
|Category||IPU College in Delhi|
Affiliations, Recognition, and other Achievement
- Affiliated with: Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU)
- Recognised by: National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE)
- Aid Status: Private
- Information and resource centre
- Lecture Hall
- Educational Technology
- IT Traning and Resource Centre
- Various Labs
- Conference hall
- Common Room
- Seminar Hall
GIAST Delhi Courses:
|ELEMENTARY TEACHER EDUCATION (ETE) COURSE||50|
|EARLY CHILDHOOD CARE & EDUCATION (ECCE) COURSE||50|
The admission to various programmes of the Gitarattan Institute of Advanced Studies and Training is strictly by Common Entrance Test (CET) conducted by the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University.
|B.Ed||Admission in B.Ed programme candidates has to clear the IPU CET B.ED entrance exam which is conducted by GGSIPU Delhi.|
How to Fill Application Form
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University allows an only online mode for application form submission.
- First of all, visit the official website of GGSIPU.
- Fill all the details in the application form and upload the scanned copies of the required documents as mentioned in the information brochure.
- Submit the application form and registration ID and password will generate.
- Pay the application fee of Rs. 1200 before the last date.
- After submitting the application form and application fee, the admit card will be issued.
- Counselling will be held and the seat will be allotted on the basis of marks/rank secured by the students in IPU CET.
Students should carry the following documents for counselling/interview
- 10th, 12th, and graduation mark sheets and certificates
- Medical, caste, and character certificate
- IPU CET Admit card
- Verification form and Preference Sheet
- Requisite Demand Drafts
- Affidavit of Rs. 10.
This flowchart can best explain the admission process to the GIAST Delhi Counselling Procedure.
Below we have mentioned the eligibility criteria of GIAST Delhi. Candidates are advised to check the complete eligibility criteria.
|ETE & ECCE||Must have passed Senior School Certificate Examination(10+2) of CBSE or its equivalent examination from any other recognized Board/University. The minimum percentage of marks in qualifying examination required for admission to ETE course is 50% in aggregate.|
|M.Ed||Minimum graduate with B.Ed from any recognized university. The students are required to appear in C.E.T|
The placement cell of Gitarattan Institute of Advanced Studies and Training organizes pre-recruitment training and discussion programs among the final year students and arranges the campus recruitment programs for the aspiring and deserving students. Some of the training and placement programs offered by the college are as followed.
- Nurtures Industry College interaction, by organizing and coordinating frequent industrial visits, implant training, and projects of industrial relevance for the students, with the sole aim of zeroing down the hiatus between the industry and the academia.
- Receives and forwards the feedback pertinent to curriculum improvement from the visiting companies to the faculty, to ensure that the curriculum follows the latest industrial trends.
- Helps every student define his/her career interest through individual expert counselling.
- Makes available updated database and job profile of the companies and thus helps each student analyze and choose the company of his interest.
- Organisers and coordinates Campus Placement Program, to fulfil its commitment of a job to every aspirant.
- Works towards continuing education for college employees.
The students of Institute always placed and appointed in different reputed schools like:
- Kendriya Vidyalaya
- Sarvodaya Vidyalaya
- Government School
- Navodaya Vidyalaya
- different Reputed Public School
The GIAST Delhi Cutoff is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. Merit list, including the rank of candidates, will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses. The Cutoff will be based on multiple parameters like numbers of appearing candidates, total numbers of seats, the difficulty level of the examination, and last year admission record.
|GIAST Delhi B.Ed Cutoff||Click Here|
Ranking & Reputation
|Name Of Institute||Gitarattan Institute of Advanced Studies and Training|
We would like to give this college 3.5 out of 5 stars on Edufever Best Colleges in Delhi/NCR.
Gitarattan Institute Of Advanced Studies & Training, Delhi (GIAST Delhi)
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
Block D, Sector 7,
Rohini, Delhi, 110085
Phone: 011 2705 7722
Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)
A. Yes, GIAST Delhi is the best College. It provides excellent exposure and placement and everything you need in the campus itself. The best thing is that GIAST offers you superb arrangements.
A. GIAST Delhi affiliated with the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU)
A. GIAST Delhi Fee Structure is affordable and the fees for all the programmes can be paid online.
A. Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU or IP or IPU) is a public state university and not a Private University. A public university is a university that is publicly owned and receives public funds through the national or sub-national government which private universities are not allowed to get.
A. Applicants should qualify the entrance exam with the qualifying marks to get admission into the University. Admission will be offered into BBA, BCA, LLB, LLM, MBA, MCA & various other courses in the GGSIPU and various affiliated colleges.
A. There are three rounds of counselling. The university will conduct three rounds of IP University counselling followed by a sliding round and spot admission round to fill the vacant seats.
A. Rank in Delhi: 6
A. There are 118 affiliated colleges of IP University 2020 offering both UG and PG courses. The list of IPU colleges in 2020 includes both government and self-financing colleges. There is a total of 83 self-financing institutes and 35 government institutes.
List of Top Colleges in India
👉🏻😊😊 Never let yourself down☹️…
👉🏻 Keep working Hard✍️
👉🏻 Believe yourself 😇 🙌🙌
Don’t worry, we are always with you for any admission related queries you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve with the best possible solution.
Best of Luck…!!! 👍👍👍
Application Form 2020
Disclaimer: If you have found any inappropriate or wrong information/data on the site, inform us by emailing at mail[@]edufever.com for rectification/deletion/updating of the same.