Gitarattan International Business School Delhi (GIBS Delhi) was established in the year of 2004 and it is the premier constituent institute of Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University. Throughout the article, you will get to know about GIBS Delhi 2017 Cutoff (GGSIPU 2017-18 Cutoff).
The GIBS Delhi Cutoff is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. Merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
GIBS Delhi Cutoff 2018
The GIBS Delhi Cutoff 2017 will be based on various parameters like numbers of appearing candidates, total numbers of seats, the difficulty level of the examination, and last year admission record.
Check out the IPU Delhi Cutoff for Gitarattan International Business School, Delhi.
GIBS Cutoff First Round 2017-18.
|1||BBA||Min Rank – 21966 (06) Max Rank – 21966 (06)||Min Rank – 3965 Max Rank – 9295||Min Rank – 17697 Max Rank – 21520||Min Rank – 3804 Max Rank – 7171|
GIBS Cutoff Second Round 2017-18.
GIBS Cutoff Third Round 2017-18.
|1||BBA||Min Rank – 4713 Max Rank – 18477||Min Rank – 3804 Max Rank – 13502|
Important Instructions on GIBS Delhi Cutoff 2018
The candidates applying for GIBS Delhi are advised to check these important Instruction Related to GIBS Delhi 2018 Cutoff.
- The GIBS DELHI 2018 Cutoff will be based on various parameters like numbers of appearing candidates, total numbers of seats, the difficulty level of the examination, and last year admission record.
- The Cutoff marks will be announced to only those candidates who will qualify the GGSIPU 2018 examination.
- The candidate who will secure the highest mark will get the top rank, whereas, the candidates with low marks will be allotted the lowest rank.
- The Selection Board of GGSIPU will not announce the Minimum Cutoff Marks for a specified Engineering Branch or College.
- Board will announce the opening/first rank and closing/last rank for different Colleges under GGSIPU.
- The closing/last rank for a particular college will be based on the total number of seats in a college with the total number of candidates appeared in GGSIPU 2018 Counselling.
- Candidates are advised to fill their preferences according to their merit in the entrance examination
***Scoring High in GGSIPU or Academic Examination will help you to choose the best courses offered by The Gitarattan International Business School, Delhi. Top Rankers may also avail various Scholarship offered by GIBS Delhi to some of the meritious Students of Country.
- IPU CET BBA Cut off 2018: Previous Year Cut off (College wise)
- NIEC Delhi BBA Cut-off (GGSIPU BBA Cut-off 2017-18)
- BMIET Sonepat BBA Cut-off (GGSIPU BBA Cut-off 2017-18)
- MSIT Sonepat BBA 2017-18 Cut-off (IPU BBA Cut-off 2017-18)
- LLDIMS Delhi BBA Cutoff (GGSIPU BBA Cut-off 2017-18)
- FIMT Delhi BBA Cutoff (GGSIPU BBA Cut-off 2017-18)
To get Information on How to get Admission In GIBS Delhi, Please stay in touch with us. You can Also ask our Expert to guide you in getting Admission in Gitarattan International Business School Courses.
Gitarattan International Business School, Delhi (GIBS Delhi)
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
Madhuban Chowk, Outer Ring Rd,
Block D, Sector 14, Rohini, Delhi, 110085