Gitarattan International Business School (GIBS Delhi) popularly known as GIBS Rohini is a well-famed Management College in Delhi NCR.
The college was established by ROHINI EDUCATIONAL SOCIETY in the year 2004 to promote quality of MBA courses in Delhi.
The GIBS Rohini is “A+” Grade accredited by NAAC as well as State Level Fee Regulatory Committee, Govt. of NCT Delhi. The institution is affiliated to Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University and offers MBA & MCA programmes with well-qualified faculties and 100% Placement Assistance.
Download Hand Written Notes for MBA/PGDM 2020 Examination Click Here
CAT Useful Resources
|Major Notification||Eligibility Criteria||Exam Pattern|
|Syllabus||Books||Previous Year Paper|
|Sample Paper||Admit Card||Test Series|
Gitarattan International Business School
Before we go to complete college review, let us have a look at the major details of this university Gitarattan International Business School (GIBS Delhi).
|Name of Institute||Gitarattan International Business School Delhi|
|Popular Name||GIBS Rohini|
|Location||New Delhi, NCR|
|Year of Establishment||2004|
|Affiliated with||GGSIPU, NEW DELHI|
|Approved by||NCTE, NAAC|
|Courses Offered||Various UG & PG Courses|
|Review this College||Click Here|
|Category||IPU Colleges In Delhi|
|Apply for MBA/PGDM 2020-22 Session||Click Here|
In this article, we will provide you with the detailed information about Gitarattan International Business School Delhi(GIBS Rohini) Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review.
Affiliations, Recognition, and other Achievement
- Affiliated with: Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU)
- Approved by: AICTE.
- Aid Status: Private
- The library
- Number of computers with Configuration
- Sports Facilities (Indoor & Outdoor)
- Medical Facility
- Photocopying Facility
- Recreational Rooms
- Power Backup
- Water Cooler with RO purifier system
- Safety Measures
- Seminar Room
- Ragging Free Environment
- Modern Teaching Methodologies
- Cultural and tech fest
Gitarattan International Business School offers some of the quality programs under the supervision of highly qualified faculty members and 100% Placement Assistance.
|MBA (First Shift)||180||2 Year|
|MBA (Second Shift)||120||2 Year|
|MBA (International Business)||60||2 Year|
|BBA (LLB)||60||5 Year|
|BA (LLB)||60||5 Year|
|BBA ( First Shift)||180||3 Year|
|BBA ( Second Shift)||180||3 Year|
|MCA (Dual Degree)||60||5 Year|
|Courses||IPU CET Entrance Exams|
|BBA & BA (LLB)||For Admission in BBA (LLB) courses candidates must be qualified CLAT entrance exam.|
|BBA||For Admission in BBA courses candidates must be qualifiedIPU CET BBA entrance test which will be conducted by GGSIPU Delhi.|
|MBA||Admission in MBA programme candidates has to clear CAT the entrance exam which is conducted by GGSIPU Delhi.|
|MCA||Admission in MCA programme candidates has to clear the NIMCET entrance exam which is conducted by NIT.|
How to Fill Application Form
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University allows an only online mode for application form submission.
- First of all, visit the official website of GGSIPU.
- Fill all the details in the application form and upload the scanned copies of the required documents as mentioned in the information brochure.
- Submit the application form and registration ID and password will generate.
- Pay the application fee of Rs. 1200 before the last date.
- After submitting the application form and application fee, the admit card will be issued.
- Counselling will be held and the seat will be allotted on the basis of marks/rank secured by the students in IPU CET.
Students should carry the following documents for counselling/interview:
- 10th, 12th, and graduation mark sheets and certificates
- Medical, caste, and character certificate
- IPU CET Admit card
- Verification form and Preference Sheet
- Requisite Demand Drafts
- Affidavit of Rs. 10.
|Delhi Region Candidates||85%|
|Outside Delhi Region Candidates||15%|
This flowchart can best explain the admission process to the GIBS Rohini Counselling Procedure.
Below we have mentioned the eligibility criteria of VIPS Pitampura. Candidates are advised to check the complete eligibility criteria.
|MCA(Master of Computer Application)||
|BA & BBA (LLB)||Pass in 12th class of 10+2 of CBSE or equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate* and must also have passed English (core or elective or functional) as a subject.|
|BBA||Pass in 12th Class of 10+2 of CBSE or equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate and must also have passed English (core or elective or functional) as a subject.|
|MBA (Master of Business Administration)||
Apply for MBA/PGDM Course 2020-22 (Call Now):- +91-9873056333
|Courses||Fees (per Year)|
|MBA (First Shift)||1,62000/-|
|MBA (Second Shift)||1,62000/-|
|MBA (International Business)||1,62000/-|
|BA & BBA (LLB)||106400/-|
|MCA (Dual Degree)||1,38000/-|
- The fees mentioned are for the 1st year only and will increase by approx. 5% every year. Each academic year is 2 semesters.
- The mentioned fee structure is subject to change.
The Gitarattan International Business School Rohini has a full-fledged Training and placement department to guide students to gain campus placements. They have in place training and placement officer assisted by deputy TPOs drawn from industry. Due to excellent infrastructure, faculty strength, quality and students performance industry is quick to realize the potential of GIBS Rohini.
GIBS Delhi witnesses a number of Companies that visit the campus. Some of the well-famed Recruiters of Gitarattan International Business School Rohini are as followed.
- ABC Consultants
- Kotak Mahindra Bank
- Religare Securities
- EZE Research Services
- Renault Motors
- Adaan Business Solutions
- Fast Booking
- Lazaro HR
- Advent Infosoft Pvt Ltd
- FCS Corporation
|Highest Package||Average Package|
The GIBS Rohini Cutoff is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses. The Cutoff will be based on various parameters like numbers of appearing candidates, total numbers of seats, the difficulty level of the examination, and last year admission record.
- MCA Cutoff
- The cut off marks are known as the minimum marks obtained by an applicant to get admission into the MCA course.
- The NIMCET exam conducting body which is NIT will publish the common cut off list for all participating NITs.
- NIMCET Cutoff 2020 will be bassed in difficulty level of examination, no of candidate participating etc.
- There will be no extra separate cut off list for several participating Institution.
- If any of the applicants score zero or negative marks in Mathematics, they will be disqualified from the admission procedure.
- From NIMCET 2020 cut off score, applicants will know about their chances of getting admission into NIT Institutions.
CLAT 2020- Expected Cut Off
|Section||Expected Cutoff||Total Marks|
|English including Comprehension||30||40|
|General Knowledge and Current Affairs||30-35||50|
|Elementary Mathematics (Numerical Ability)||10-15||20|
Entrance Exams in India
Ranking and Reputation
|Name Of Institute||Gitarattan International Business School Delhi|
|Rate this College||Click Here|
Gitarattan International Business School
PSP 2A & 2B Complex – II, Madhuban Chowk
Sector – 14, Rohini, Delhi- 110085
Tel: +91 11 27555607/08
Fax: +91 11 27555609
Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)
A. Yes, GIBS Rohini is the best College. It provides excellent exposure and placement and everything you need in the campus itself. The best thing is that GIBS offers you superb arrangements.
A. GIBS Rohini affiliated with the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU) and recognized by Bar Council of India (BCI) and approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE).
A. GIBS Rohini Fee Structure is affordable and the fees for all the programmes can be paid online
A. Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU or IP or IPU) is a public state university and not a Private University. A public university is a university that is publicly owned and receives public funds through the national or sub-national government which private universities are not allowed to get.
A. Applicants should qualify the entrance exam with the qualifying marks to get admission into the University. Admission will be offered into BBA, BCA, LLB, LLM, MBA, MCA & various other courses in the GGSIPU and various affiliated colleges.
A. Rank in Delhi: 6
A. There are 118 affiliated colleges of IP University 2020 offering both UG and PG courses. The list of IPU colleges in 2020 includes both government and self-financing colleges. There is a total of 83 self-financing institutes and 35 government institutes.
List of Top Colleges in India
Never let yourself down…
Keep working Hard
Do you have Any College-related Query? Ask Here for Quick Answer
Best of Luck…!!!
Application Form 2020
- UPES University, Dehradun: Application Form 2020 Released Apply Now >
- Sharda University, Noida: Application Form Open Now Apply Now >
- GNIOT Greater Noida Application Form Open Now Apply Now >
- Want to Study Abroad? Let's Talk... Apply Now >
- PIIT Greater Noida Application Form Open Now Apply Now >
- Apply for Getting Admission in Polytechnic Colleges in India Apply Now >
Disclaimer: If you have found any inappropriate or wrong information/data on the site, inform us by emailing at mail[@]edufever.com for rectification/deletion/updating of the same.
Do You Have Any Questions?? Ask Here for Quick Answer, Note: Write question with complete details for better answers