GSIB Entrance Exams (GET) officially referred to as GITAM GAT GOT (GIM Online Test), a common entrance test, for admissions to its flagship management programmes. The final selection will be made a basis of the candidate best score in the competitive exam.
- 1 GITAM School of International Business (GITAM GAT 2018)
- 1.1 Why Choose GSIB Exams?
- 1.2 GITAM GET 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.3 let’s have a look given Eligibility Criteria:
- 1.4 Application process
- 1.5 GET 2018 Syllabus
- 1.6 GITAM GAT Exam Centres 2018
- 1.7 Cutoff
- 1.8 Counselling
- 1.9 Important dates
- 1.10 Contact Information
GITAM School of International Business (GITAM GAT 2018)
Why Choose GSIB Exams?
Before we go to the deep, look some silence features of GSIB Entrance exams, Which will give you the Answer why choose GSIB Exams 2018.
- GET is the national level entrance exam conduct by GSIB
- GET 2018 will be mandatory for those candidates, Who does not appear any of the other valid tests
So, if you have already made your mind to be a part of it, then the very first thing you have to do is to read this article carefully. You will find all the detailed information about GET admission Test 2018. Let us first have a brief look at the Eligibility Criteria and Exam Pattern of GITAM Common Admission Test 2018.
GITAM GET 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants are advised to read the full detail information on GSIB 2018 Eligibility criteria to check whether they are eligible or not. Once going through all the necessary requirements, a candidate can apply for the Entrance. The eligibility conditions of the exam are given below:
let’s have a look given Eligibility Criteria:
- The candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 50% in any subject or equivalent from a discipline University.
- Those awaiting final year examination result may also apply. However, such candidates will have to submit proof of Graduation latest by September 2016, until then their admission will be ‘provisional’.
- The candidates must also possess one of these: Valid test scores in CAT/XAT/MAT/GOT or GSIB Entrance Test)/ GMAT/CMAT – 1st & 2nd tests.
How to Apply?
Let have to look given Applying process
For GET interested candidate can apply through online, GET application available on the official site of GSIB, The registration process being in the month of November and written test will conduct last week of January.
Here’s given some applying steps, Candidate need to follow
- Log on to the official website and go to admission tab.
- Click on apply and fill up the form.
- The candidates must remember, they need to fill every field marked mandatory (*)
- Incomplete forms will rejected
Duly filled form should carry correct information as it will be cross-checked at the later stages of admission process
- Payment of application fee of Rs 1000 can be done online through credit/debit cards and net banking or through Demand Draft (DD).For payment through DD, the application has to be downloaded from the official website and submitted duly filled-in, enclosing a DD for Rs.1000 in favour of “GITAM School of International Business”, Candidates can register for GOT 2018 in the same application by paying an additional fee of Rs.500.Each Shortlisted applicant will be sent a call letter by courier/post, email and SMS to attend for GD & PI along with other details like date, venue and time slot.The final merit list will be created on the basis of the aggregate of scoring in the written test, Group Discussion & Personal Interview.
- Each selected applicant is sent a call letter by courier/post, e-mail, SMS well in advance to reserve his/her seat by paying a commitment fee of Rs 50,000.
GET 2018 Syllabus
Let have to look recommended syllabus & Pattern for GET
The questions paper will consist of questions from the following three subjects:
GITAM UNIVERSITY ENTRANCE EXAM 2017 SYLLABUS
- Mathematics: Functions, Partial Fractions, Exponential And Logarithmic Series, Successive Differentiation, Quadratic Equations & Theory Of Equations, Theory Of Equations, Binomial Theorem And Its Simple Applications , Sequences And Series, Permutations & Combinations, Matrices And Determinants, Vector Algebra And 3d Geometry, Sequences And Series, Permutations & Combinations, Matrices And Determinants, Limits, Continuity And Differentiability, Applications Of Derivatives, Indefinite Integration, Applications Of Integrals, Geometry, Applications Of Integrals, Differential Equations, Probabilities And Random Variables And Distributions, Random Variables And Distributions
- Chemistry: Atomic Structure, Nuclear Chemistry, Chemical Bonding, Classification Of Elements And Periodicity Of Properties, Hydrogen And Its Compounds, Alkali And Alkaline Earth Metals, States Of Matter, Chemical, Solutions, Acids And Bases, Solid State, Surface Chemistry, Chemical Kinetics, Electro Chemistry, Group 13 Elements, Group 14 Elements, Group 18 Elements Aromatic Hydrocarbons, Haloalkanes, Haloarenes, Alcohols, Phenols And Ethers, Aldehydes, Ketones And Carboxylic Acids, Carboxylic Acids, Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen, Practical Organic Chemistry: Detection Of Elements (N, S, Halogens), Polymers, Chemistry In Everyday Life, Environmental Chemistry
- Physics: Units And Dimensions, Errors, Elements Of Vectors, Kinematics, Dynamics, Friction, Centre Of Mass, Collisions, Rotatory Motion, Gravitation, Simple Harmonic Motion, Elasticity, Surface Tension, Fluid Mechanics, Temperature And Thermal Expansion Of Solids, Liquids And Gases, Thermo Dynamics, Transmission Of Heat, Wave Motion, Magnetism, Ray Optics And Optical Instruments, Physical Optics, Electrostatics, Current Electricity, Thermoelectricity, Electromagnetics, Atomic Physics, Nuclear Physics, Semi-Conductor Devices And Communication Systems
- Total Number of questions – 120
- Total marks- 120
- Negative Marking- Yes, 1 for each wrong answer.
GITAM GAT Exam Centres 2018
The exam centres of GITAM GAT are the prescribed venues where the entrance exam will be conducted. Candidates need to reach the exam centres of GITAM GAT 2018 on the day of the exam at the prescribed time. The list of GITAM GAT 2018 exam centres has been given below.
GITAM GAT 2018 Exam Centres
|Anantapur||Bengaluru ( City )||Bhubaneswar||Chittoor||Guntur||Hubli|
|Bellary||Bengaluru (Campus )||Chennai||Davangere||Gauhati||Hyderabad ( City )|
The cutoff of GITAM GAT 2018 will be released by the Institute for candidates to know the minimum marks required for admission to various B.Tech programmes. GITAM GAT 2018 cutoff will be prepared by the admission authority on the basis of a number of candidates appearing in the exam.
The counselling of GITAM GAT 2018 will be conducted offline by the university for all the qualified candidates of the entrance exam. GAT counselling 2018 will invite candidates for document verification and seat allotment purpose.
|Last date for receipt of filled-in Applications||March 31, 2017|
|Online Slot Booking||April 9 to 13, 2017|
|Download of E-Hall-Tickets||April 9, 2017 onwards|
|Online Tests at different Centres||April 16to 30, 2017|
|Announcement of Test Results||May 5, 2017|
For queries regarding application form, payment, document uploading please contact us given contact details:
GITAM School of International Business (GSIB)
GITAM University, Gandhinagar Campus,
Rushikonda, Visakhapatnam -530045,
Andhra Pradesh, India
Phone: (0891) 2840400 /413 Mobile: +91-9490886714; Fax: (0891)2790036; Mail: [email protected]