Ganeshi Lal Bajaj Institute of Technology and Management Greater Noida
Ganeshi Lal Bajaj Institute of Technology and Management (GL Bajaj Greater Noida) was established in the year 2005 as a pro self-finance dance and co- educational institution set up by R.K. Group of Institutions. has been managed by R.K Group of Institutions. GLBITM, innovation is defined as the translation of knowledge and technologies in the form of newer and better products and services. GLBITM Greater Noida strives to train and develop talented students and budding professionals and with an intense focus on technological development and career grooming.
Ganeshi Lal Bajaj Institute of Technology and Management is situated at fully developed Institutional Area as Knowledge Park Phase – 3rd in Greater Noida, the district of UP. The campus is spread over an area of acres of land with a large lush green landscape surrounded with green outfield and pollution free environment. It comes under the Delhi-NCR region.
- 1 Affiliations, Recognization, and other Achievement:
- 2 Courses offered by GLBITM Greater Noida:
- 3 Facilities Available @ GL Bajaj Greater Noida:
- 4 Faculty & staff:
- 5 Admission Process:
- 6 Fee Structure of GLBITM Greater Noida
- 7 GL Bajaj Greater Noida Cutoff
- 8 Placement Record of GL Bajaj Greater Noida
- 9 Ranking of GL Bajaj Greater Noida
- 10 Contact Address
Affiliations, Recognization, and other Achievement:
- GL Bajaj Greater Noida is affiliated to Dr APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University formally known as Uttar Pradesh Technical University, Lucknow.
- GLBITM Greater Noida is approved by AICTE and MHRD, New Delhi.
- Aid Status Unaided – Private
- GLBITM Noida recognised by UPBTE, State Government of UP.
Courses offered by GLBITM Greater Noida:
|UNDERGRADUATE COURSE||B-Tech Computer Science & Engg||4 Years||240|
|B-Tech Computer Science & Engg – IInd Shift (Evening)||4 Years||60|
|M-Tech Computer Science & Engg||2 Years||18|
|B-Tech Electronics & Communication Engg.||4 Years||120|
|B-Tech Mechanical Engg.- Ist Shift||4 Years||240|
|B-Tech Mechanical Engg. – IInd Shift||4 Years||60|
|B-Tech Information Technology||4 Years||120|
|B-Tech Electrical and Electronics Engineering||4 Years||60|
|B-Tech Civil Engg.||4 Years||120|
|POSTGRADUATE COURSE||M-Tech Computer Science and Engg||2 Years||18|
|Master of Business Administration (MBA)||2 Years||60|
|Master of Computer Application (MCA)||3 Years||60|
Facilities Available @ GL Bajaj Greater Noida:
- GLBITM Greater Noida provides hostel facility,
- Wi-fi internet facility
- Stationery & communication centre
- Medical facility
- Central Library
- Central computer centre and laboratories.
Faculty & staff:
The faculty at GLBITM Noida which is drawn from academia and industry offers a combination of diverse talents and rich experience, is fully committed to their profession and have high standards of ethics and moral values, so that they can really inspire the students as role models.
The teaching and learning environment at GLBITM makes technology and management education more attractive to both students and faculty, as they are given the opportunity to stay up-to-date. GLBITM Greater Noida does not only teach the fundamentals of technological and management theory, experimentation and practice but also provides a wide spectrum of corporate trends.
Candidate must have passed 10+2 examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the following subjects: Chemistry / Biotechnology / Biology.
Admission to the B.Tech Computer Science and Engineering would be done on the basis of rank obtained in SEE – UPTU conducted by Uttar Pradesh Technical University, Noida.
(A) Bachelor of Technology (B.TECH)
- 10 + 2 Examination with Physics and Maths as compulsory subjects along with one subject Chemistry / Bio-Technology / Computer Science / Biology with minimum 50% and
- UPSEE / JEE Mains qualified.
(B) Master of Technology (M.Tech.)
- Students admitted to M.Tech. should have at least 60% marks at B.Tech. level, Student must fall on the list of top 25% graduates of UPTU, graduating batch or
- Have the first division with honours and Percentile in GATE is preferred.
(C) Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Bachelor’s Degree from recognised university with minimum 50% marks or
- UPSEE / CAT / MAT qualified.
(D) Master of Computer Applications (MCA)
- Bachelor’s Degree of minimum 3 years duration from a recognised university in any discipline with minimum 50% marks. (Mathematics at 10 + 2 School level or Graduation level is compulsory) or
- UPSEE qualified.
***The admissions under management seats/direct admission for B.Tech., MBA & MCA will be based on directions given by UPTU. GCET.
Fee Structure of GLBITM Greater Noida
|STREAMS||TOTAL COURSE FEES (Approx)|
|Master of Technology (M.TECH)||1,70,000|
GL Bajaj Greater Noida Cutoff
The GL Bajaj Greater Noida Cutoff is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. Merit list, including the rank of candidates, will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses. The Cutoff will be based on various parameters like numbers of appearing candidates, total numbers of seats, the difficulty level of the examination, and last year admission record.
Ganeshi Lal Bajaj Institute of Technology and Management Greater Noida Cutoff 2013
|Branch/Course Name||Category||Opening Rank||Closing Rank|
|Civil Engineering (Fee Waiver Seat )||FWOP||24137||56439|
|Computer Science & Engg||GNOP||20949||120703|
|Computer Science & Engg (Fee Waiver Seat )||FWOP||8118||39088|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering||GNGL||39142||96825|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering (Fee Waiver Seat )|
|Mechanical Engineering (Fee Waiver Seat )|
Ganeshi Lal Bajaj Institute of Technology and Management Greater Noida Cutoff 2014.
|Branch / Course Name||Category||Opening Rank||Closing Rank|
|Civil Engineering (Fee Waiver Seat)||FWOP||13582||24710|
|Computer Science & Engg||BCAF||130908||130908|
|Computer Science & Engg (Fee Waiver Seat)||FWOP||11140||26685|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering||BCOP||118581||142533|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering (Fee Waiver Seat)|
|Mechanical Engineering (Fee Waiver Seat )|
Ganeshi Lal Bajaj Institute of Technology and Management Greater Noida Cutoff 2015
|Civil Engineering(Fee Waiver Seat )||FWOP||15634|
|Computer Science & Engg||BCGL||34784|
|Computer Science & Engg||BCOP||34956|
|Computer Science & Engg||GNAF||25482|
|Computer Science & Engg||GNGL||21775|
|Computer Science & Engg||GNOP||21012|
|Computer Science & Engg(Fee Waiver Seat )||FWOP||16688|
|Computer Science & Engg(Fee Waiver Seat Second Shift )||FWOP||22523|
|Computer Science & Engg(Second Shift )||GNGL||34062|
|Computer Science & Engg(Second Shift )||GNOP||29629|
|Electrical & Electronics Engineering||GNGL||34606|
|Electrical & Electronics Engineering||GNOP||34822|
|Electrical & Electronics Engineering (Fee Waiver Seat )||FWOP||14622|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering||GNAF||25588|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering||GNGL||32109|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering||GNOP||34376|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering (Fee Waiver Seat )||FWOP||19655|
|Information Technology (Fee Waiver Seat )||FWOP||23637|
|Mechanical Engineering (Fee Waiver Seat )||FWOP||17804|
|Mechanical Engineering (Fee Waiver Seat Second Shift )||FWOP||20609|
|Mechanical Engineering(Second Shift )||GNOP||34122|
Placement Record of GL Bajaj Greater Noida
GLBITM Greater Noida has established a full-fledged training & placement cell which periodically liaises and interacts with the corporate world in order to explore the possibility of training and job Placement of students. The placement cell organises pre-recruitment training and discussion programs among the final year students and arranges the campus recruitment programs for the aspiring and deserving final year students. Training and Placement Cell of the College provides following facilities at the college premises.
- Conducting Industrial Visits & Industry Oriented Training Programmes.
- Conducting Mock personal interviews and group discussions to make students aware of the selection procedures.
- Summer Industrial Training, Internship and final placement of students.
- Invite Professional Guest Speakers to impart necessary inputs for the above-mentioned activities.
- Highest Package Offered: Rs 7 lac/annum (As reported by one of our users)
- Average Package Offered: Rs 2.6-4.2 Lac/annum
Some of the major recruiters at GLBITM Greater Noida is as followed.
Tata Consultancy Services (TCS)
Tata Teleservices Ltd.
ELGI Equipments Ltd.
Minda Sai Ltd.
Newgen Software Technologies Ltd.
NEC Technologies India Ltd.
Sterling & Wilson Ltd.
Eastern Software Systems
Prolifics Corporation Ltd
Syscom Corporation Ltd.
Aksh Optifibre Limited
AKS Software Limited
Ranking of GL Bajaj Greater Noida
The GL Bajaj Greater Noida has turned out to be one of the Best Private Engineering Colleges in Delhi/NCR. The Infrastructure is Good, Faculties are well trained, Corporate Training and Internships programs are very good so does the Labs and Library. We would like to give this college 4.8 out of 5 stars on Edufever Best Professional Colleges in Delhi/NCR.
- The college stands as 1st ranked institution as per Mahamaya Technical University, Noida and
- GL Bajaj Greater Noida is one of the Best Private Engineering colleges in Delhi and NCR.
Ganeshi Lal Bajaj Institute of Technology and Management
2, Knowledge Park – III
Gautam Buddha Nagar-201306
Phone: 120 – 2323818
Email Id: [email protected]
For further admission related queries, Email us at [email protected] Our top expert will serve you with the best possible solution. You may also leave your comments in the comment box mentioned below.
Best Of luck..!!!