Guru Nanak Institute of Hotel Management Kolkata is a premier hotel management college in Kolkata which is managed under the JIS Group Educational Initiatives. The college is popularly known as GNIHM Kolkata and is one of the best private Hotel Management colleges in Kolkata. It is affiliated with National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology (NCHMCT), Ministry of Tourism, Govt of India, New Delhi. The GNIHM Kolkata campus is situated in the lush green surroundings of Sodpur and is one of the largest colleges in Eastern India.
Throughout this article, We are going to share all the essential details about the GNIHM Kolkata like Facilities, Courses, Admission Process, Fee Structure, How to Apply, Eligibility, Cutoff, Result, Placement, Counselling, Contact Details, etc.
Download Hand Written Notes for NCHMCT JEE 2020 Examination Click Here
1. NCHMCT JEE Resources
2. College Summary
3. Courses Offered
4. Admission Process
5. Sample Papers
6. Fee Structure
10. Ranking and Reputation
11. Contact Address
12. Frequent Asked Questions
Guru Nanak Institute of Hotel Management Kolkata
|Name of the Institute||Gurunanak Institute of Hotel Management Kolkata|
|Popular Name||GNIHM Kolkata|
|Location||157/F, Nilgunj Road, Panihati, Near Sodepur Railway Station, Kolkata, West Bengal 700114|
|Year of Establishment||2005|
|Affiliated with||Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology|
|Approved by||NCHMCT, AICTE, UGC|
|Courses offered||MBA, B.Sc, M.Sc, DHO, BHMCT, BA|
|Fee Structure||B.Sc (HM) – 4,50,000 (Full Course)|
|Category||Hotel Management Colleges in India|
Aspirants May Also Check these Important links related to the 2020 NCHMCT JEE India Admission Notification.
|Major Notification||Eligibility Criteria||Exam Pattern|
|Syllabus||Books||Previous Year Paper|
|Sample Paper||Admit Card||Test Series|
Affiliation Recognition and Achievement
- Affiliated with- Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology
- Approved by – NCHMCT
- Aid Status- Private
- Anti Ragging
- Technical Issues
Facilities GNIHM Kolkata
- Computer Lab
Faculty & Staff
BNG Hotel Management Kolkata (BNGHM Kolkata) Provides With well-trained faculty with relevant education are available. The proper orientation program is given to them for the betterment of the students and them to get involved in campus life. As regular participation will make them ready to interact with the students in a proper way and have a good culture going on the campus. An ambiance of self-learning helps the non-technical staff with proper training. The college is looking for an excellent uplift the technical education which leads to a good output delivery for our country.
This will lead us to get involved with various programs and MDPs helps us to make our faculties and staff up to date with the technologies. The workshop, conferences, symposiums are really helping and with lead to get a better connection for our future.
|MBA in Hospitality and Hotel Administration||N/A||2 years|
|B.A. in International Culinary Arts||N/A||3 years|
|B.Sc. in Hospitality and Hotel Administration||60||3 years|
|Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology (BHMCT)||N/A||4 years|
|Bachelor of Hospitality Management (Hons.)||N/A||4 years|
|M.Sc. in Hospitality and Hotel Administration||N/A||2 years|
|Diploma in Hotel Operations (DHO)||N/A||1 year 6 Months|
Here are the updated eligibility criteria for the NCHMCT JEE entrance exam 2020.
- The aspirant should pass in 12th/Senior Secondary or its equivalent from any recognized board/university.
- The Aspirant qualifies the qualifying exam with English as one of the subjects. Candidate must have passed English as a subject of study (core/elective/functional) in the qualifying examination.
- Those students who are appearing in 10+2 or equivalent examination can also appear in JEE on a provisional basis. Provisional admission will stand cancelled if proof of having passed the qualifying examination (10+2 or it’s equivalent) is not submitted at the time of counselling or at the time of admission or latest by 30.09.2019
- General and OBC:- upper age limit is 22 years as or on 1st July 2019. Aspirant born on or after 1st July 1996 are eligible for the exam
- Scheduled Caste and others: upper age limit is 25 years as on or 1st July 2019. That is SC/ST Aspirant born on or after 1st July 1994, are eligible for the exam.
- Candidate can apply to the college through their NCHMCT JEE conducted by the NCHMCT Committee.
- Aspirants must full fill all the required Eligibility Criteria made under the admission Guidelines.
- Admission has taken also be Guru Nanak Dev Institute of Hotel Management Joint Entrance Test (GNIHM JET) 2020.
My brother is just passed the 12th examination, how can I help with admission to Guru Nanak Institute of Hotel Management Kolkata? Ask your admission related queries here: Click Here
Here have to provide NEET-UG 2020 Sample Papers that will help you to crack NEET-UG 2020 examination.
Physics Sample Papers
Read Also: Top 10 Hotel Management College in India
Chemistry Sample Papers
Biology Sample Papers
Want to score’s 600+marks in NEET 2020? Try these Topper’s Notes & Study Material-
|M.Sc/MBA in Hospitality and Hotel Administration||3,48,000/-|
|B.A. in International Culinary Arts (Hons.)||4,38,000/-|
|B.Sc. in Hospitality and Hotel Administration (Hons.)||4,38,000/-|
|Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology (BHMCT)||4,88,100/-|
|Bachelor of Hospitality Management||4,38,000/-|
|Diploma in Hotel Operations (DHO)||1,91,000/-|
Note: The fee structure may subject to change.
What is the fee structure of Hotel Management Courses Guru Nanak Institute of Hotel Management Kolkata? Click Here
Guru Nanak Institute of Hotel Management Kolkata proudly offers several scholarships to deserving students every year. Scholarships are awarded based on academic achievement, financial need, leadership, community service, special talents, or other criteria. All the enrolling students are highly encouraged to probe all the applicable scholarship opportunities. College may offer a scholarship to a deserving candidate under the following categories.
- College / University Merit Scholarships.
- Students belonging to the economically weaker sections may ask for fee concession (*depends on the college administrations).
- Merit cum means based scholarships are also awarded by the college to deserving students.
- Merit & National Scholarships for brilliant students under Central & State Govt.
For more details visit official website.
NOTE:- Check the various Top scholarship scheme in India
|Central Scholarship in India||Click Here|
|Top Scholarship in India||Click Here|
|Andhra Pradesh Scholarship Scheme||Click Here|
Apart from these scholarship schemes, one can also apply for various educational loans offered by banks in India. You may also check these popular educational loans.
|Banks of India||Links Here|
|State Bank of India||Click Here|
|HDFC Bank||Click Here|
|Punjab National Bank||Click Here|
|Axis Bank||Click Here|
|ICICI Bank||Click Here|
|Hostel Available||Both boys and girls|
NCHMCT-JEE Cut Off 2019 (Round 1)
|B. Sc Hospitality and Hotel Administration||General||14672|
NCHMCT-JEE Cut Off 2019 (Round 2)
|B. Sc Hospitality and Hotel Administration||General||25366|
NCHMCT-JEE Cut Off 2019 (Round 3)
|B. Sc Hospitality and Hotel Administration||General||25359|
NCHMCT-JEE Cut Off 2018 (Round 1)
|B. Sc Hospitality and Hotel Administration||General||10043|
NCHMCT-JEE Cut Off 2018 (Round 2)
|B. Sc Hospitality and Hotel Administration||General||17288|
NCHMCT-JEE Cut Off 2018 (Round 3)
|B. Sc Hospitality and Hotel Administration||General||29702|
NCHMCT-JEE Cut Off 2017 (Round 1)
|B.Sc Hospitality and Hotel Administration||General||8071|
NCHMCT-JEE Cut Off 2017 (Round 2)
|B.Sc Hospitality and Hotel Administration||General||13603|
NCHMCT-JEE Cut Off 2017 (Round 3)
|B.Sc Hospitality and Hotel Administration||General||26052|
Entrance Exams in India
Documents are an important part of the admission process. It provides information or evidence of a candidate’s profile. The following are the list of documents that required for the admission process.
- Admit Card/Result Card of Entrance Exam
- Marksheet of (10+2) or Equivalent Exam
- School Leaving Certificate
- Domicile/ Affidavit/ Resident Certificate
- Caste Certificate (OBC/SC/ST)
- Government Identity Proof (Aadhar Card/ Driving License/Passport)
- Medical Certificate
- Passport Size Photograph
Ranking & Reputation
|Name Of Institute||IHM Goa|
- It is one of the premier Institute.
- We would like to give 3.8 out of 5 stars on Edufever Best Hotel Management Colleges in Kolkata.
|Address:||157/F, Nilgunj Road, Panihati, Near Sodepur Railway Station, Kolkata ( West Bengal)|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
A. The practice is the key to score well in the NCHMCT JEE. Since the NCHMCT JEE consists of numerous sections such as Logical Deduction. Numerical Ability, Aptitude for Service Sector, Current Affairs and English language skills, it is imperative that you start practising early so that you are able to cover every topic.
A. National Council of Hotel Management and Catering Technology Joint Entrance Examination (NCHMCT JEE) is a national level hotel management entrance exam which offers admission to qualifying candidates on basis of their rank and preference of institute to 51 hotel management institutes located at different states.
Admissions to more than 8,000 undergraduate hotel management seats will be done on the basis of candidates‘ performance in the NCHMCT JEE 2020.
A. Hotel Management Catering Technology Entrance Exam Guide by VVK Subburaj, Ramesh Hotel Management Entrance Exam Guide by RPH Editorial Board, Dharmendra Mittal’s 10 Mock Tests For Hotel Management Entrances, Hotel Management Entrance Exam Guide by Dr R P Datason.
Individuals with a hotel management degree earn varying salaries depending on many different factors. In general, the starting salary for graduates of hotel management degrees is between $28,000 and $40,000 per year.
List of Top Colleges in India
👉🏻😊😊 Never let yourself down…
👉🏻 Keep working Hard✍️
👉🏻 Believe yourself 😇 🙌🙌
Do you have Any College-related Query? Ask Here for Quick Answer
Best of Luck…!!! 👍👍👍
Application Form 2020
- UPES University, Dehradun: Application Form 2020 Released Apply Now >
- Sharda University, Noida: Application Form Open Now Apply Now >
- GNIOT Greater Noida Application Form Open Now Apply Now >
- Want to Study Abroad? Let's Talk... Apply Now >
- PIIT Greater Noida Application Form Open Now Apply Now >
- Apply for Getting Admission in Polytechnic Colleges in India Apply Now >
Disclaimer: If you have found any inappropriate or wrong information/data on the site, inform us by emailing at mail[@]edufever.com for rectification/deletion/updating of the same.
Do You Have Any Questions?? Ask Here for Quick Answer, Note: Write question with complete details for better answers