Guru Nanak Institute of Management, Punjabi Bagh (New Delhi)
Guru Nanak Insitute of Management (GNIM Delhi) was established in the year 1996. The college is considered as the 1st Institute under Delhi Sikh Gurudwara Committee(DSGMC) to offer management education.
The GNIM Delhi aims to develop empathetic Managers, Leaders and Entrepreneurs for meeting the challenges of ever growing competition and innovation in Indian and Global Scenario.
- 1 Guru Nanak Institute of Management, Delhi
- 1.1 Affiliation, Recognition and Achievement:
- 1.2 [email protected] GNIM Delhi.
- 1.3 Courses Offered By GNIM Delhi:
- 1.4 Faculty & staff:
- 1.5 Admission Procedure
- 1.6 Fees Structure:
- 1.7 Placement:
- 1.8 Ranking & Review:
- 1.9 Contact Details
Guru Nanak Institute of Management, Delhi
Affiliation, Recognition and Achievement:
- GNIM Delhi is affiliated with Guru Govind Singh Indraprastha University(GGSIU).
- The college is recognised by AICTE.
- Guru Nanak Institute of Management is a premier seat of learning located in the heart of Delhi.
- No ragging environment.
- Ranked 19th All India by CSR-GHRDC Survey & Ranked 6th in the Delhi State.
- ISO Certified 9001:2008
[email protected] GNIM Delhi.
- Computer Lab
- Common Room
- Seminar Hall
Courses Offered By GNIM Delhi:
Faculty & staff:
The Guru Nanak Insitute of Management offers admission with an intake capacity of 100+ numbers of students. The college is famous for providing a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members.
It also provides sufficient numbers of technical and non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students.
- 10+2 (50%) of any stream + CET exam conducted by GGSIP University itself.
- 50% in Graduation of any stream + MAT/CAT or any other entrance exam.
For MCA (Master of Computer Application)
- Candidates need to be graduated with at least 50% marks in aggregate from any recognised University and must have studied Mathematics and English (core or elective or functional) at least at the Senior School Certificate Examination (Class XII) of the CBSE or any other board.
- Aspirants who have 3 years degree in BCA/BIT/BIS with at least 50% Marks from any recognised University are also eligible to apply.
- For MBA programs is made through GGSIPU Management Entrance Exam.
- Admission to MCA Programs is made through IPU CET MCA Entrance Examination.
|2nd & 3rd year||68,500/-|
|2nd& 3rd year||1,16,200/-|
The placement cell of Guru Nanak Insitute of Management organizes pre-recruitment training and discussion programs among the final year students and arranges the campus recruitment programs for the aspiring and deserving students.
Some of the training and placement programs offered by the college are as followed.
- Nurtures Industry College interaction, by organizing and coordinating frequent industrial visits, implant training, and projects of industrial relevance for the students, with the sole aim of zeroing down the hiatus between the industry and the academia.
- Receives and forwards the feedback pertinent to curriculum improvement from the visiting companies to the faculty, to ensure that the curriculum follows the latest industrial trends.
- Helps every student define his/her career interest through individual expert counselling.
- Makes available updated database and job profile of the companies and thus helps each student analyze and choose the company of his interest.
- Organisers and coordinates Campus Placement Program, to fulfil its commitment of a job to every aspirant.
- Thomas cook
- Shoppers Stop
- Standard charted
- Yes Bank
- HT media
- Deutsche Bank
- Bajaj Auto Finance
- Axis Bank
- Asian Paint
- HDFC Bank
- Bank Of America
Ranking & Review:
The college has all the potential to become one of the Best Management colleges in Delhi NCR.The Infrastructure is good, Faculties are well trained, Corporate Training and Internships programs are good so does the Labs and Library. We would like to give this college 3.6 out of 5 stars on Edufever Best Colleges in Delhi/NCR.
Guru Nanak Insitute of Management, GNIM Delhi
Address: Road No: 75, West Punjabi Bagh, New Delhi – 110026
Phone No :- (011)- 25223234 | (011)- 25223235 | (011)- 25223236 | (011)- 25223237
Fax No :- (011)- 25223238
Email ID:- [email protected]
Website :- www.gnim.ac.in
To get Information on How to get Admission In Top College in Delhi? Please stay in touch with us. You can Also ask our Expert to guide you in getting admission in GNIM Delhi by commenting in the box mentioned below.