Goa College of Pharmacy Panaji
Goa College of Pharmacy (GCP College Panaji) is one of the premier pharmacy institutes was founded in the year 1963, under the Portuguese rule. It is Approved by Pharmacy Council of India (PCI) & All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi, and Goa College of Pharmacy (GCP). Goa College of Pharmacy offers a various course in Pharmacy fields such as B.Pharm, M.Pham, PhD Etc. The institute has well qualified and highly dedicated teaching staff and also committed Non-teaching members.
Throughout this article, we are going to share all the essential details about Goa College of Pharmacy Panaji like Affiliations, Admission Process, Courses, Cutoff Details, Eligibility Criteria, Fee Structure, Review, Ranking etc.
- 1 About GCP College Goa Panaji
- 2 Goa College of Pharmacy Courses
- 3 GCP University Panaji Admission Process
- 4 GCP College Panaji Fee Structure
- 5 Goa College of Pharmacy Panaji Ranking
- 6 GCP College Panaji Placement
- 7 Contact Details
About GCP College Goa Panaji
Before we go to complete college review, let us have a look at the major details of Goa College of Pharmacy Panaji.
|Name of Institute||Goa College of Pharmacy, Panaji|
|Popular Name||Goa College of Pharmacy|
|Year of Establishment||1963|
|Affiliated with||Goa University, North Goa|
|Approved by||PCI, AICTE|
|Intake||Bachelor of Pharmacy-60|
|Fees||Bachelor of Pharmacy-46,800(Annual)|
|Courses offered||B.Pharm, M.Pham, PhD.|
|Category||Pharmacy Colleges in India|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with-Goa University, North Goa
- Approved by – Pharmacy Council India( PCI), All India Council for Technical Education (AICT)
- Aid Status- Govt.
- Anti Ragging
- Counselling Services
Facilities @ GCP College Panaji
- Class Rooms
- COMP LABS
Goa College of Pharmacy Courses
|Bachelor of Pharmacy||60||4 years|
|Master of Pharmacy||13||2 years|
|Diploma In Pharmacy (D. Pharma)||N/A||2 years|
GCP University Panaji Admission Process
- Admission Seeker can apply through their Merit Based Scorecard conducted by Goa University, North Goa and also apply through GPAT OR PGECET Entrance Test.
- Admission Seeker must full fill all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines.
Aspirants must be 10+2 passed with at least 60% marks from a recognized school with subjects English, Physics, Math, and Chemistry /Biotechnology /Biology/ Technical Vocational subject.
The Aspirant Must hold a Bachelor’s Degree or an equivalent degree from a recognized university with 60% or equivalent CGPA and valid GPAT/GATE are eligible for admission.
GCP College Panaji Fee Structure
|Bachelor of Pharmacy||46,800|
|Master of Pharmacy||83,600|
|Diploma In Pharmacy (D. Pharma)||N/A|
Goa College of Pharmacy Panaji Ranking
|Name of Institute||Goa College of Pharmacy Panaji|
- It is one of the premier Pharmacy College in Goa.
- We would like to give 5 out of 5 stars on Edufever Best Pharmacy Colleges in India.
GCP College Panaji Placement
The Institute is famous for it’s out of box placement assistance and global exposure. Every year some of the reputed companies in the field of fashion technology visit the campus to select the students for their company.
- Sanofi Aventis
|Highest Package||Average Package|
|4 to 8 lacks||3 to 4 lacks|
***Note- Average Package reported by our Reader.
Goa College of Pharmacy
Panji – 403001
1.00KM BETIM FERRY
For further admission related queries, despite you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve you with the best possible solution. You may also leave your comments in the comment box mentioned below.
Best of luck..!!!
READ ALSO: PES Modern College of Pharmacy Pune