Government Polytechnic, Rampur (GP Rampur) is located in the state of Uttar Pradesh. Government Polytechnic, Rampur was developed in 1984. It is one of the leading colleges in Engineering. Government Polytechnic, Rampur is situated in Rampur, Uttar Pradesh. GOVERNMENT POLYTECHNIC, RAMPUR is a Government accredited institution. It is governed by AICTE. 5 courses in various specialities are taught in this institution. It provides UG Diploma course only.
Under the Engineering, there are a total of 5 courses. The Under Graduate Diploma category has 5 courses which are Dip. (Mechanical Engg.), Dip. (Electronics Engg.), Dip. (Instrumentation and Control), Dip. (Electrical Engg.) and many more.
Government Polytechnic, Rampur
Before we go to complete college review, let us have a look at the major details of GP Rampur
|Name of Institute||Government Polytechnic, Rampur|
|Popular Name||GP Rampur|
|Location||Shivapuram Colony, Rampur, Uttar Pradesh 244901|
|Year of Establishment||1984|
|Affiliated with||Uttar Pradesh Board of Technical Education|
|Course Type||Diploma, Polytechnical|
|Category||Polytechnical Colleges in Merrut|
Affiliations, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated With: Uttar Pradesh Board of Technical Education
- Aid Status: Government
- Approved by: AICTE
- Learner centric teaching
- Smart and explicable teaching aids
- Hostels are home away from home
- Professional trainers for extracurricular acts
- Culture – respect everyone and lead constructively
- Basis of skills development through dismantling and assembling.
- Girls Common Room
- Boys Common Room
- Computer labs
- Web access centre
|DIPLOMA(INSTRUMENTATION AND CONTROL ENGINEERING)||60||3 Years|
|DIPLOMA(COMPUTER ENGINEERING)||60||3 Years|
|DIPLOMA(ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING)||60||3 Years|
|DIPLOMA(ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING)||60||3 Years|
|DIPLOMA(ELECTRICAL WITH INDUSTRIAL CONTROL ENGINEERING)||60||3 Years|
Documents are an important part of the admission process. It provides information or evidence of a candidate’s profile. Following are the list of documents that required for admission process.
- Admit Card/Result Card of Entrance Exam
- Marksheet of (10+2) or Equivalent Exam
- School Leaving Certificate
- Domicile/ Affidavit/ Resident Certificate
- Caste Certificate (OBC/SC/ST)
- Government Identity Proof (Aadhar Card/ Driving License/Passport)
- Medical Certificate
- Passport Size Photograph
The university proudly offers several scholarships to deserving students every year. Scholarships are awarded based on academic achievement, financial need, leadership, community service, special talents, or other criteria. All the enrolling
students are highly encouraged to probe all the applicable scholarship opportunities.
Faculty & Staff
The college provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with all the modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staffs to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. The college is committed to uplift the Legal education and output delivery system for the people of the country.
- There is UP Joint Entrance Examination for the polytechnic courses
- Candidates must full fill all the eligibility criteria as per the admission guidelines.
- The admission is done on merit-based with good academic records.
- The candidate has to apply for the online/offline examination
- Minimum a candidate needs to complete his/her 10th from any state or central board of education
|Age||There is no age limit for taking admission in this course.|
|Qualifying Examination||A Candidate seeking admission from a recognized school and after completing Graduation in any discipline. Minimum 45% marks in graduation for general and 40% marks for reserved categories.|
|Basic of Selection||The selection of the candidates for admission Diploma Courses will be made on the basis of the merit have to appear for the Entrance Exam.|
|Entrance Test||UP Joint Entrance Examination|
Course Fees Structure
|DIPLOMA(INSTRUMENTATION AND CONTROL ENGINEERING)||32,610/-|
|DIPLOMA(ELECTRICAL WITH INDUSTRIAL CONTROL ENGINEERING)||32,610/-|
UP Polytechnic DET Counselling Process
Step 1 – Online Registration
Candidates can register themselves through online mode from the JEECUP official website. To register the candidates have to use the JEECUP 2020 login details and then pay the counselling registration fee.
Step 2 – Choice Filling
After the candidates have successfully registered for JEECUP counselling, they need to give the choices of preferences for courses and colleges. Candidates are advised to must check the availability of seats before filling the online choices. The choice of course and college can be submitted as much as they want to.
Step 3 – Verification of Documents
- The purpose of the verification of documents is to cross-check the records regarding identification, age, qualifying examination, the state of eligibility, category, etc against the original documents submitted by the qualified candidate.
- If an aspirant fails to produce any of the authentic documents at the time of admission process, then he/ she won’t be considered for admission under any circumstances.
- The Reserved category candidates are required to submit the caste certificate issued by the competent authority on the day of the Seat Allocation Process.
Step 4 – Seat Allocation & Fee Deposition
After the seats have been allotted, if satisfied with the allotment, candidates have to submit an amount as the security fee. Once you have made the payment of security fee, you can check two (02) options of seat allotments:
- Freeze: In this process, the candidates who have been allotted seats can download the JEECUP allotment letter.
- Float: Under this option, one can upgrade & participate in other rounds as per the previously filled choices.
Step 5 – Report at the Allotted College
Those candidates who have completed the admission process are required to report at the allotted college / institution within the prescribed date and time to complete other admission formalities.
Ranking and Reputation
|Name Of Institute||GOVERNMENT POLYTECHNIC, RAMPUR |
|Infrastructure||Good with all facilities|
Top Recruiting Companies
GOVERNMENT POLYTECHNIC, RAMPUR (GP Rampur)
Address: Shivapuram Colony, Rampur, Uttar Pradesh 244901