Bhanu Pratap Dev Govt College Bastar Kanker established in the year 1983. It is affiliated with Pt. RAVI SHANKAR SHUKLA UNIVERSITY, RAIPUR
Bhanu Pratap Dev Govt College Bastar Kanker is one of the best Law colleges of Chhattisgarh. The college is providing education and training to become a fully qualified Lawyer. The nature of Law education and Law qualifications varies considerably across the world.
Bhanu Pratap Dev Govt College Bastar Kanker
|Name of Institute||Bhanu Pratap Dev Govt College Bastar Kanker|
|Popular Name||B.P. Deo Govt. PG College|
|Year of Establishment||1983|
|Affiliated with||Pt. RAVI SHANKAR SHUKLA UNIVERSITY, RAIPUR|
|Approved by||Bar Council of India|
|Category||LAW College in Chhattisgarh|
Affiliations, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated With: Pt. RAVI SHANKAR SHUKLA UNIVERSITY, RAIPUR
- Aid Status: Private College
- Approved by: Bar Council of India
- Girls Common Room
- Boys Common Room
- Computer labs
- Web access centre
|3-year course||N/A||3-year course|
|5 year BA LLB (integrated course)||120||5-year course|
Faculty & Staff
The college provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with all the modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staffs to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. The college is committed to uplift the Legal education and output delivery system for the people of the country.
- Admission will be done on the basis of CLAT Score Card and Counselling Process
- Admission Seekers must full fill all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines.
- Admission through the National level exam CLAT UG and CLAT PG programme or also through Chhattishgarh State Entrance Test.
|Age||There is no age limit for taking admission in this course.|
|Qualifying Examination||A Candidate seeking admission from a recognized school and after completing Graduation in any discipline. Minimum 45% marks in graduation for general and 40% marks for reserved categories.|
|Basic of Selection||The selection of the candidates for admission to LLB and LLB integrated Courses will be made on basis of the merit have to appear for the Entrance Exam.|
|LLB Entrance Test||CLAT, LSAT, AILET, LAWCET|
|LLB (integrated course)||N/A|
***Fees will be updated soon***
The scholarships recognise merit and talent of students. Students may apply for the Scholarships at the beginning of the academic year. College may offer a scholarship to a deserving candidate under the following categories.
- College / University Merit Scholarships.
- Students belonging to the economically weaker sections may ask for fee concession (*depends on the college administrations).
- Merit cum means based scholarships are also awarded by the college to deserving students.
- Merit & National Scholarships for brilliant students under Central & State Govt.
Important Note: The amount of scholarship to be given or the decision of scholarship to be grant is solely under the consideration of college administration.
CLAT UG 2021 Counselling Process
Step-1: Step 1: Publication of 1st indicative list
The merit list to shortlist candidates for the final admissions has been released on the official website of CLAT 2021 based on the merit-cum-preference basis.
Step 2: Counselling fee payment and option available to exercise by provisionally selected candidates
The requisite counselling fee of INR 50,000 must be deposited by provisionally selected candidates. In case candidates fail to deposit the fee within a specified time frame, they will lose their right to consideration for admission under CLAT. Apart from this, their names will also be dropped from the merit list. After payment of fee, candidates have to exercise any one of the options listed below:
- Lock: In this option, the candidates will have to lock their seats. If a candidate opts for this option, he/she will not be considered for the next rounds of counselling.
- Upward Shifting: this option is applicable only for those candidates who have participated in the first round and not yet locked their seats. Here, the seats are offered to the candidates automatically against any vacancy arising in the preferred NLU through his/ her choice via subsequent allotment list.
- Withdrawal – There is an option to withdraw the fee as well in two ways.
Option 1 – Failing to deposit the requisite fee
Option 2 – Choosing the option of withdrawal before final seat allotment list i.e. during the fourth round of CLAT Counselling.
Step 3: Publication of 2nd list having the names of finalized candidates after payment of counselling fee and additional waitlisted candidates
The Second allotment list will be made only for those candidates who have paid counselling fee and reserved seat on participating NLUs. In the second list, CLAT will also release a waitlist of candidates selected provisionally against dropped out candidates, if any. the candidates will have to submit the counselling fee of INR 50,000. From the deposited counselling fee, there will be a deduction of a nominal amount of INR 10,000. The fee amount will be forfeited in case of any withdrawal after a stipulated period.
Step 4: Publication of 3rd list allotting seats to candidates
The third allotment list will be published only for those candidates who have paid their counselling fee against the first and second indicative list. With the third allotment list, A list of waitlisted candidates, who are provisionally selected against dropped out candidates, will also be released.
Step 5: Completion of admission formalities at the allotted NLUs
Candidates will have to visit the allotted NLU to deposit the balance amount towards admission and other fees. Candidates are advised to carry relevant certificates/documents in an original issue along with them. No admission in participating NLUS will be allowed to candidates failing to produce required certificates/documents in original or meet the eligibility requirements. After the publication of CLAT merit list, counselling fee of INR 50,000 is forfeited to candidates who fail to report at the allotted NLU.
Ranking and Reputation
|Name Of Institute||Bhanu Pratap Dev Govt College|
- It is one of the best LAW College in Chhattisgarh.
- We would like to give this college 3.6 out of 5 stars on Edufever Law Best Colleges in Bihar.
The School of P. G. Studies in Law, Pt. Ravi Shankar University, Raipur.
For further admission related queries, Comment on the Box below. Our top expert will serve you with the best possible solution.
Best Of luck..!!!